Replies

• amyelizbradley
    amyelizbradley Posts: 379 Member
    My goal is 10 miles this week and burn 1500 calories to burn:smile:

Yep; you SO can do that!
  • amyelizbradley
    Great Challenge Ladies!! Thank you!

My walking goal is 10 miles. I walked on the treadmill this morning 1.5 miles and then did walking and dancing at work for 15 min! Hope no one was watching!:noway:

3 points for today: interval, strength, and posting on spreadsheet.

Woooo hoooooo!!! You go girl!
  • amyelizbradley
    My walking goal is 12 miles. I got 3 in this morning and did some jogging/running intervals in there :)

3 points for today: interval, strength, and posting on spreadsheet.

Excellent!!
  • amyelizbradley
    My mile goal for the walking is 8 miles. I don't have access to a treadmill and it is starting to get too cold walks in the mornings, hope this is ok.

I think it's just right!!
  • amyelizbradley
    I've set a few different goals for myself for this week.

Calorie burn goal- 2500
    Mile goal-12
    Weight goal-234

LOVE it! You can do it my friend!
  • amyelizbradley
    WE. 11/19 (posted on MM thread & on spreadsheet)
    CARDIO (12 points total + bonus):
    Weekly Mileage Goal = 18 miles
    Part 1, miles (5 pts. if goal + bonus), mileage to date = 0
    Part 2, intervals x 3 days (0/3) = no
    Part 3, logging on spreadsheet x 4 days (1/4) = yes

STRENGTH (6 points total):
    crunches (1/1) = yes
    pushups (1/1) = yes

EMOTIONAL... that will take some thinking...

TOTAL for today = 3
  • losinit_4_good
    losinit_4_good Posts: 731 Member
    This week's goals

Cardio - 2500 calories
    Walking - 8 miles/approx 13km (that's right - I'm Canadian! 3 cheers for the metric system! :laugh: )
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Thanks You Ladies for all the well wishes!!! Things aren't as bad as seemed (sis in-laws Mom was scaried and over reacted a bit with the details. Not that I blame her, this is her only child)
    Sis in-law is still in the hospital, it is not HELLP syndrome, they don't know what is going on, should know more later today. All they do know is that her liver enzyme levels were through the roof, if normal is 50, she was at 90, and if normal protein is 300 she was at 711. Both levels have come down, but not with-in normal levels. The only thing we are pretty sure about at this point is that she will probably not go full term, hopefully she'll make it to 36 weeks.

On a positive note, at this point there seems to be no stress on the baby and we know that she's having a little BOY!!!
  • momof2_0710
    momof2_0710 Posts: 179 Member
    Forgot to post this yesterday.. I have been studying for a final and my life is pretty hectic right now. But anywho here are my stats:

Start of M/M: 149lbs
    Week 1 09/28: 149lbs
    Week 2 10/05: 148lbs
    Week 3 10/12: 149lbs
    Week 4 10/19: 146lbs
    Total loss: -3lbs

I was a little shocked that I saw this number. I have been fighting a nasty sinus infection and have not exercised much. I am so ready for it to go away. I would really like to get back into my exercise routine.
  • daisyelaine
    daisyelaine Posts: 480 Member
    Thanks You Ladies for all the well wishes!!! Things aren't as bad as seemed (sis in-laws Mom was scaried and over reacted a bit with the details. Not that I blame her, this is her only child)
    Sis in-law is still in the hospital, it is not HELLP syndrome, they don't know what is going on, should know more later today. All they do know is that her liver enzyme levels were through the roof, if normal is 50, she was at 90, and if normal protein is 300 she was at 711. Both levels have come down, but not with-in normal levels. The only thing we are pretty sure about at this point is that she will probably not go full term, hopefully she'll make it to 36 weeks.

On a positive note, at this point there seems to be no stress on the baby and we know that she's having a little BOY!!!

SO glad to hear that things are not as bad originally feared. Will still be thinking about her!! And-- oooh! Boy!!! Fun!!
  • momof2_0710
    momof2_0710 Posts: 179 Member
    Weekly Mileage Goal = 10 miles
    Part 1, miles (5 pts. if goal + bonus), mileage to date = 0
    Part 2, intervals x 3 days (0/3) = no
    Part 3, logging on spreadsheet x 4 days (0/4) = no

Strength:
    Crunches: Not complete,but will catch up on

Emotional: Work on it later

Points for Wed: 0

Hopefully after my final today I can be able to keep up with you ladies.
  • daisyelaine
    Hey Mommas!

I have a request that I'd like to put out there to the group that is in no way related to weight loss but is simply from one mom to another...

I just got some very sad news about a friend's 8 week old baby girl that is sick. She's in the hospital and the doctors are not sure what is wrong and whether or not she will survive. The family is asking for positive thoughts/prayers to be sent their way. I'm not an overly religious person but I do belive in the power of positive thinking so I'd like to ask that if you are willing take a moment and send a mental "get well soon" to baby Madeline.

I hope this request doesn't offend anyone. But as mother I know if I were in Madeline's mom's shoes I'd ask for every spec of positivity I could find. So I'm asking everyone I know to join in.

Thanks and much love,
    Lynda

Will definitely be thinking of her and her family.. and you too! There are excellent care facilities in Wpg-- hopefully they have some answers soon.
  • daisyelaine
    I'm making my goal 15 miles for the week-- a lot of my cardio is walking, and I have a ton of WATP dvd's so I'm thinking that's just enough to push me. I'm not counting my gazelle miles in that though.. it's more "gliding" and doesn't use my muscles the same way.

I get one point for yesterday-- I logged my exercise cals!! ( all gazelle time.. in the AM before the kids were up!! I was so proud..) Lol.. going to try to do both the strength things today to catch up, but my abs might just give out. WIsh me luck!! :laugh:
  • losinit_4_good
    losinit_4_good Posts: 731 Member

thank goodness the situation is improving! congratulations on the upcoming nephew :smile:
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    I forgot to post this yesterday...so scatter brained lately. Will post todays points later!

Cardio: Possible 12 points + Bonus miles in Part 1
    Part 1- Walking 10 miles is my goal 5pts + bonus mile points

Part 2- Interval training or workout for 3 days this week 0/3pts

Part 3- Logging 1/4pt

Strength: Possible 6 points

Wednesday: 1/1 point
    100 Crunches

Thursday: 1 point
    50 Reverse Crunches

Friday: 1 point
    50 Pushups

Weekend: 1 point
    100 Squats

Monday: 1 point
    100 Lunges (50 per leg)

Tuesday: 1 point
    50 Sit ups

Food/Nutrition: Recipe 1pt

Emotional: Possible 5 points

Wednesday points = 2 Logging and strength
  • bella_babe_86

What a blessing! So glad that things arent quite as bad as you thought, and that things seem hopefull!! Congrats on you future nephew! Little boys are such blessings, especially when you can spoil them and send them home!!
  • bella_babe_86
    I worked out hard today! Finally think I've got my stride back after taking that long break! It feels great to really push myself! Got 2 miles in today with the intervals...heres my points!

Part 1- Walking 12 miles is my goal 5pts + bonus mile points

Part 2- Interval training or workout for 3 days this week 1/3pts

Part 3- Logging 2/4pt

100 Crunches

Thursday: 1/1 point
    50 Reverse Crunches

50 Pushups

100 Squats

100 Lunges (50 per leg)

50 Sit ups

Thursday Points- 3 for logging, strength, and intervals.
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Cardio Goal of 8 miles
    For Wed:
    part 1 ~ 0
    part 2 ~ 0
    part 3 ~ 1

For Thurs:
    part 1 ~ 1pt, 2 miles
    part 2 ~ 1pt, HIIT
    part 3 ~ 1 pt

Strength
    For Wed: 1pt, 100 crunches
    For Thus: 1 pts, 50 crunches

Food
    not yet

Emotional
    My unique qualities...hummm had to think about this. At first I was going to say that I am creative, since I love to sew, and not to brag but I'm pretty good at it. I'm also a good cook, which is also creative, but not what I would consider UNIQUE. So, for unique qualities I would have to say I'm deteminded and resourceful.
    Now, as for how do I use these qualities to help others........? I'll get back to you on that.
  • daisyelaine
    Got in 4 miles today from the Leslie Sansone dvd's.. with jogging intervals, so I've got 4/15 done! And, I get a point for the intervals- whoo!!
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Here's my info. for today:

Part 1- Walking 12 miles is my goal 5pts + bonus mile points

Part 2- Interval training or workout for 3 days this week 2/3 points

Part 3- Logging 2/4pt

100 Crunches

Thursday: 1/1 point
    50 Reverse Crunches

50 Pushups

100 Squats

100 Lunges (50 per leg)

50 Sit ups

Thursday Points- 3 for logging, strength, and intervals.
    Got 2 more miles in today, for a total of 5 miles so far :)