Heigh: 5'0"
    Thanks
    Janet
  • lisasdoinit
    lisasdoinit Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    OK here we are ..day 2..

How's my Shorties doing today??

I'm taking hubby to the airport as he has a conference in San Fran to go to for the week.

I'm actually REALLY looking forward to a week alone - I always eat better and get more things done it seems lol

Tonight my daughter is meeting her b/f's parents for dinner so i'm going to treat myself to some sashimi and edamame for dinner - yum! If hubs was home he'd also order rice, tempura, negima yaki, gyoza etc - let's face it, saying no to that yumminess is torture.

What's your weekend looking like?

xo
  • oliveoil87
    oliveoil87 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Hope everyone is having a wonderful beginning! @Lisa . I totally understand! My hubby recently started working out and I am impressed! So far, I'm having a slow but good start. My weekend consist of studying for a midterm and taking care of my two babies!
  • oliveoil87
    Options
    repost
  • lisasdoinit
    Options
    @ Olive - i'm studying for a midterm as well - a credit i'm taking to be a paralegal..you?
  • manda127
    manda127 Posts: 145
    Options
    I completely understand how it's easier to control your diet and exercise when your man isn't around, so much easier to keep on track!

My day has been OK, looking forward to a more relaxing day tomorrow - my only plan is to go for a run!
  • DeterminedToBeHealthy
    Options
    Hi all. I’ve not had a good start to the challenge. Not doing well on the food/exercise front. I better get sorted or it’ll be a gain this week.

Good luck all for the week. @oliveoil87 @lisadoinit: good luck with the studies.
  • shanna0413
    shanna0413 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I made it under my calories for the day! It's always hard to eat with my boyfriend lol. I'm afraid hes gonna get sick of eating veggies with me. Ugh and he brought a big pack of reeses into the house last night. I have been able to resist though. He said he felt bad for telling me I couldn't have a candy bar the other day ( which I told him to do lol. I need him to help me be strong) so he got Reeses to let me have one if I was good. I thought it was sweet of him but I told him I couldn't have one, that I like it when he tells me no and helps me be good. I mentioned if he wanted to do something like that to surprise me get a skinny cow candy or ice cream. Then if I have extra calories for the day I could have one of those. That way we can compromise lol. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
  • shanna0413
    Options
    Oh and I took my before photo yesterday as well. I can't wait for the 12 weeks to be over to post a before and an after! Its keeping me motivated.
  • Katedineo
    Katedineo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    HI i'm kate
    i would love to join.
    5'6"
    goal 125
  • Baluga
    Baluga Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello everyone! Hope you are getting off to a good start :)

Are you all taking before & after pictures? I think I will do the same!

Off to the gym now....

Good luck & stay strong
  • lisasdoinit
    Options
    @ Shanna - hey, great before pics! I love the black and white dress!
    @ Baluga, its an early start so i'm just enjoying my green tea but i'm hoping for a strong and sensible day with a wee bit of fun in it!

Have a great one guys!
    :wink:
  • DeterminedToBeHealthy
    Options
    Hi all.

My hubby helped out, did the food shopping. Came back with double chocolate cookies – yeks! Managed to resist but ate 1 chocolate digestive instead. The cal count wasn’t so bad and got the chocolate :-) Good luck all for the rest of the week - not long until Friday's first weigh in!
  • oliveoil87
    Options
    Speech and Hearing science. I just finished my last midterm whoo! But, I got another test coming up. Who knew linguistics was so hard??????? Anyway...My hubby always bring JUNK! And yes I was do complain but what does he say......well don't eat it. He doesn't buy much but I am such a sweet tooth! It's horrible,....I just need to keep up with exercising! With two kids under two ....i am just so tired and lazy! I did well before :-( I need to get back ON!!!!
  • WillandAway
    WillandAway Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing? Are you ready for the weekly weigh in? I have pretty much been right on target. I am hoping to be 144.6 by Friday which would mean a two pound weight loss for me, but we will see! I wish everyone luck!
  • manda127
    manda127 Posts: 145
    Options
    I think I've done OK for this week and have resisted the cupcakes and chocolates doing the rounds at work even though I could quite happily have eaten at least one!

Hope everyone else is doing OK too, and good luck for the weigh-in xXx
  • WillandAway
    WillandAway Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    11721768.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • yasemasuyo
    yasemasuyo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Today's weigh-in - 62.3kg, down by 0.7kg from last week. :-)
  • shanna0413
    Options
    Good luck tomarrow everyone!