***Shorty's 12 Week Challenge***Open

Options

Replies

• DeterminedToBeHealthy
    Options
    Hi all. Hope everyone had a good week and did well on the challenge. Lost 0.8 lbs - am pleased considering the week I had!

Good luck all for today’s weigh in!
  • shanna0413
    shanna0413 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    ok todays weight is 222!! yea I lost!
  • janet5432
    janet5432 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am 183.3. I actually lost 2 lbs. I had my start weight as 185 but found out there was a scale issue the next day I had to buy a new scale. So now I just use my home scale in the morning for my official weight.
  • cingerl
    cingerl Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Starting Monday I am starting over and fresh. I am up to 125lbs.:frown:
  • WillandAway
    WillandAway Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I lost two pounds! I am 144.2 and hoping next week to weigh 142.2. Once I lose twelve pounds I won't be considered over weight anymore! This could happen in December which would be a great way to start off the New Year!

11721768.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • bnbandy
    bnbandy Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Was 168 last Friday. This morning 165.2. Loss of 2.8. Woohoo :)
  • DeterminedToBeHealthy
    Options
    Wow, some good results being posted – well done!
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,063 Member
    Options
    I stayed the same = 145 lbs.
  • oliveoil87
    oliveoil87 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Great job Ladies!!!!!!!!! I will post the chart tomorrow, hopefully...If I get this excel thing right...bear with me it's my first time. I barely had time to exercise....I need to find a time that works for me.....early mornings work best!! I need to fit that in my schedule besides being a mom of two and going to school.
  • manda127
    manda127 Posts: 145
    Options
    Was 126, yesterday morning weighed 124 so 2lb lost - I may have put some of that back on last night though :-/

Not stepping on the scales for another week just in case....
  • oliveoil87
    Options
    m9Maa.png
  • oliveoil87
    Options
    Whew!! Chart's posted.....I hope I didn't make any mistakes..I am still trying to see how that BMI column work,. I think a formula is needed so it can calculate itself??? Anyway, great job everyone!!!!!!!!!!! 21 pounds in the first week!! Amazing!!!!
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • lisasdoinit
    lisasdoinit Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    olive! thank you so much for doing that chart, it looks great!!

i'll be checking in more this week, i promise!

keep going my shorty peeps! let's see an even bigger over all loss this week!!

xo
  • yasemasuyo
    yasemasuyo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Wow, how nice to see all our results posted in such a pretty way - thank you! Here's to another great week! :happy:
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I think im a little late but may I join?

Height: 5'1"
    current weight: 136.2
    12 week goal weight: 127
  • manda127
    manda127 Posts: 145
    Options
    Oh wow that's fab! :smile:

Thank you for the stats
  • shanna0413
    shanna0413 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    the chart looks awesome!! great job everyone! this is so exciting. keep up the good work!!
  • oliveoil87
    Options
    @Saffyra---It's not too late. Be sure to send me your weight next Friday. :-)
  • WillandAway
    WillandAway Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    How is everyone going to handle the temptation of Candy? I decided to for go handing out Halloween candy this year just to avoid any issues. Hopefully, no one will let Halloween temp them too much because I know Thanksgiving is going to be even more of a challenge. Then Christmas! What madness! Why do all holidays have to be centered around food? I already plan of bring my food scale and measuring cups to parties so I know how many calories I am taking in. I don't care what comments I may face from family! I want to be successful at my weight loss plan because I have tried and then tried again so many times, that this time I have to stay focused to succeed at my goal.