Oct Challenge Week 4

Options
124»

Replies

• jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I don't know about all of you but I am looking forward to tomorrows weigh in!! Even though I think it will be less than a lb lost since last week. Are we going to do measurements at the end of Oct still and then continue on through Nov?

We can if you want to. Honestly, I haven't even looked at the measurements page in a long time. I guess I can go and clean it up a bit!
  • SaishaLea
    SaishaLea Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I can't wait for the weigh in tomorrow! I have worked my butt off this week, shin splints and all!
    This challenge has really motivated me!!!! Thanks Jenn, for starting this!
  • brandynicole28
    brandynicole28 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! I haven't posted in over a week. This week has been very challenging, been having knee/hip pain so i have rested them this week, no exercising since Sunday morning. :( My eating has been on track, but several days i have dropped the ball on my water intake. Like many of you i have been trying to track my Sodium and realized its EVERYWHERE. Went in the red several times this week in that dept. I am expecting a increase in wt this week....esp since i've lost consistently for 3 weeks in a row!

I am interested in continuing beyond October also. This wt loss journey is a roller coaster ride, the important part is not getting off the ride! :D
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
  • mkaluzny
    mkaluzny Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Here's my weekly challenge numbers (For Saturday - Thursday, I didn't wait for Friday as I will be busy today and tomorrow):
    Miles: 23.18 - daily average almost 4 mi
    Cardio minutes - 373 - daily average about 63 min
    Strength minutes - 70 - daily average about 11.5 min
    Sodium levels - 8859 - daily average 1477 mg

Overall, I am pleased. Even more so, I am shocked because the scale said I was down 3 pounds since last Friday. See you all at next week's thread.
  • iuangina
    iuangina Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I didn't get much done on the challenge this week. My whole house was sick with a stomach bug over the weekend. I ended up with a sinus infection and a double ear infection too. I spent most of this week in bed or on so many drugs that I didn't even know my name. We are all feeling much better and I will be back on track next week.

I still managed to lose 1 lbs (probably because of the stomach bug).