Sisterhood of the Holy Crap I fit into these Pants!

Options
Sisterhood of the Holy Crap I fit into these Pants Unite!!!
I guess we could be SHCP for short. Yeah!!! Ok so here we go....
Tuesdays are weigh-in or more like check-in days. I'll work on challenges and make sure you message me with your goals and any other ideas/concerns you might have. Anyone is welcome!

Today's quote:
Patience and perseverance have a magical affect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish. John Quincy Adams

Replies

• PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    Sisterhood of the Holy Crap I fit into these Pants Unite!!!
    I guess we could be SHCP for short. Yeah!!! Ok so here we go....
    Tuesdays are weigh-in or more like check-in days. I'll work on challenges and make sure you message me with your goals and any other ideas/concerns you might have. Anyone is welcome!

Today's quote:
    Patience and perseverance have a magical affect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish. John Quincy Adams
  • thompsons81702
    thompsons81702 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I posted on your other thread. Glad we have a name! So here are my stats.

thompsons81702
    Start Weight- 210 today? I don't know if you want what I started at 2 weeks ago or not.
    Goal Weight- 175
    Total Weight loss- 35 lbs
    Weekly goal- 2 lbs

Real goal- To be a healthier mother. To look sexy when my husband comes home. To be able to run at least 1 mile. To lose several inches off every part of my body. \

Thanks for starting this group!
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I guess you need our start weight right???? I was 157.8 yesterday.
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    K well after all those votes for this name, everyone disappears. Right. :grumble:
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    Yeah, you're back....Thanks for the weights.
  • rosabella
    rosabella Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Reporting for duty! :laugh:

Start weight: 137
    Current weight: 134
    Goal weight: 120-125, depending on how much muscle I gain!

Let's rock this! :heart:
  • tidwelljw
    tidwelljw Posts: 146
    Options
    Well I know I'm not part of the Sister Hood, but if you'll have me I would love to stay with you guys, let me know what you think.
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Well I know I'm not part of the Sister Hood, but if you'll have me I would love to stay with you guys, let me know what you think.

Of course you can!
  • thompsons81702
    thompsons81702 Posts: 293 Member
    Options

I am not in charge but I sure hope that you stay since you were the first one that even posted to the other thread! I think all us January people should stick together! I saw that you and your wife are expecting, congrats! Do you all know what your having yet? THey grow up so fast. I had my daughter in June and it is hard to believe she will be one in a matter of a few months!
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    You're the mascot remember? You are a charter member afterall:wink:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Oh jeez, here I go:

beginning: 237 (hate to even see that)
    today: 221 (yay)
    total goal: 150 (don't care how long it takes, as long as I do it healthy and slow)

Whoo!

It will be good to have a consistent weigh-in day, because I have just been checking in when I have a loss to report. :wink:
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Starting Weight: 230
    Last weigh-in: 205
    Goal: 150
  • rosabella
    rosabella Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Please do stay jw! :happy:
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    Thanks, keep 'em coming.
  • txjenn1
    txjenn1 Posts: 24
    Options
    I saw this thread after I posted on the other one. Oops.

I would love to join the group!

Start weight - 207 (01/19/09)
    Today's weight - don't know
    Goal - 130

Glad to be here! :glasses:
  • Kristihgp
    Options
    Hey everybody....this is my first week as well!! Our leader (as corny as she might think she is, she really a cool chicka!!) is my sister and she's the one that turned me onto this site!!
    My goals: To tuck my shirt in, shop in the regular sizes, look hot in lingerie for my husband and set a good example for my kids. As of this week, I'm 195, hoping to be losing about 1.5 pounds a week...so....only 33 weeks to my goal of 150!! Whoo-hoo!! We can do this!! Food is JUST food. It's what we do with that food and why that gets us in trouble!! GO TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    I saw this thread after I posted on the other one. Oops.

I would love to join the group!

Start weight - 207 (01/19/09)
    Today's weight - don't know
    Goal - 130

Glad to be here! :glasses:
    Thanks, and welcome!!!
  • bigbird0930
    Options
    Count me in!

starting weight 194
    today's weight 193

Somethings gotta get me motivated again!:ohwell:
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
    Hey everybody....this is my first week as well!! Our leader (as corny as she might think she is, she really a cool chicka!!) is my sister and she's the one that turned me onto this site!!
    My goals: To tuck my shirt in, shop in the regular sizes, look hot in lingerie for my husband and set a good example for my kids. As of this week, I'm 195, hoping to be losing about 1.5 pounds a week...so....only 33 weeks to my goal of 150!! Whoo-hoo!! We can do this!! Food is JUST food. It's what we do with that food and why that gets us in trouble!! GO TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Do I really have to say "welcome" to you? How about Hi and stop bugging me about how to do things:laugh: Just kidding Love ya sis
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    Count me in!

starting weight 194
    today's weight 193

Somethings gotta get me motivated again!:ohwell:
    Welcome!!! We all need motivation, you are not alone.:wink: