Sisterhood of the Holy Crap I fit into these Pants!

Options

Replies

• JessicaN1979
    JessicaN1979 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Ok I would love to join too.

January 15th (starting weight) 255
    January 25th (current weight) 249
    30th Birthday goal 165 (August 19)
    Goal 150 (all-time)

To be healthy and avoid diseases such as diabetes, stroke, heart disease, etc. I want to be a hot 30 year old!!
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I would love to try the sit-up and push-up ticker, but don't know how to. If you can give me instructions, I'll do it, too!!
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    I hope everyone is having a good Sunday. :flowerforyou:

I had my weigh-in this morning and am down 2 pounds! :bigsmile:
  • pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone is having a good Sunday. :flowerforyou:

I had my weigh-in this morning and am down 2 pounds! :bigsmile:

congrats thats amazing you must feel great :flowerforyou:
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    PumkinHeadsMOMMA- I wanted to ask you how old you little one is, if you don't mind? You mentioned teething and my little one is almost 8 months. We are up to 4 teeth but she is a saint and not cranky, thank goodness. Anyway was just curious. I think there was another Mom on here with a baby teething.
    Wow, yours has 4 teeth already? As far as cranky babies go, she is also a saint. It's just so out of character for her to not be happy all the time, that for me it's cranky. Compared to most, she's still an angel.:love: She only has the one that has just popped through the gums and another close behind. We'll survive:ohwell:
    Sit-up and push-up ticker? I haven't a clue. I'll try to do some digging, but by all means if someone finds out how, let us all know. Sounds like there's quite a few interested.
    Livi Loves Pink --- way ta go!!!:happy: :drinker: Keep up the great work!:wink:
    jnhoward87 -- of course you can join! Thanks for the info.
  • thompsons81702
    thompsons81702 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I would love to try the sit-up and push-up ticker, but don't know how to. If you can give me instructions, I'll do it, too!!

Here are the links. I am not really logging the on there site. I just think the weekly tools they give you are great. I did my initial test yesterday and I am starting Day one Week One Today. I would love to see if I can doo 100 push ups and 200 sit ups in the 6 weeks which is what the program says. They had group on here but I did not join the group. I thought it would be to confusing cause it is an ongoing thread and you can join when ever. So anyway I am just going to do it on my own, I think it is a good goal to set for myself. Here are the links to them. I would love if someone else was doing it around the same time as me.

http://www.twohundredsitups.com/

http://www.hundredpushups.com/
  • thompsons81702
    thompsons81702 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    PumkinHeadsMOMMA- I wanted to ask you how old you little one is, if you don't mind? You mentioned teething and my little one is almost 8 months. We are up to 4 teeth but she is a saint and not cranky, thank goodness. Anyway was just curious. I think there was another Mom on here with a baby teething.
    Wow, yours has 4 teeth already? As far as cranky babies go, she is also a saint. It's just so out of character for her to not be happy all the time, that for me it's cranky. Compared to most, she's still an angel.:love: She only has the one that has just popped through the gums and another close behind. We'll survive:ohwell:
    Sit-up and push-up ticker? I haven't a clue. I'll try to do some digging, but by all means if someone finds out how, let us all know. Sounds like there's quite a few interested.
    Livi Loves Pink --- way ta go!!!:happy: :drinker: Keep up the great work!:wink:
    jnhoward87 -- of course you can join! Thanks for the info.

Here are the links. I am not really logging the on there site. I just think the weekly tools they give you are great. I did my initial test yesterday and I am starting Day one Week One Today. I would love to see if I can doo 100 push ups and 200 sit ups in the 6 weeks which is what the program says. They had group on here but I did not join the group. I thought it would be to confusing cause it is an ongoing thread and you can join when ever. So anyway I am just going to do it on my own, I think it is a good goal to set for myself. Here are the links to them. I would love if someone else was doing it around the same time as me.

http://www.twohundredsitups.com/

http://www.hundredpushups.com/

Yeah my little one got one tooth before 6 months and then 3 all at once at 7 months. I did not even know she was getting three and then there they were. Also I think our Mister Sister was going to joing me in the push up Challenge. I have seen him though so hopefully we didn't scare him away.
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend! :happy: Don't forget tomorrow is our first weigh-in (for those of you who make Tuesday your day, I won't hunt you down if you already have a different day and don't want to change:wink: ). I'm excited to see how everyone is doing:happy: . Not so excited for me to get on the scale though, it was my TOM. :grumble: Yuck. Do we get mulligans for that specific week? I think I'm calling for a do-over!

Anyway, hope all is well with everyone, and can't wait till tomorrow! Look for a new thread!:wink:
  • mom2one
    mom2one Posts: 24
    Options
    I would like to join also, if it is not too late.... I am a new mom (to a 9 month old, lol)... I gained a lot of weight with my pregnancy and I am finally motivated to lose it....

My ultimate goal weight is 130..... I have lost about 7 pounds since I joined on January 1st. :smile:

I understand about the teething.... my son has 6 teeth already... plus another double ear infection :noway:

Best of luck to everyone!!:heart:
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone!

Good luck on the weigh-in tomorrow! Somehow I missed that Tuesday was the 'offical' weigh-in day. I'm still gonna weigh on Sundays, but I'll wait till Tuesday to post it here. =)
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    I would like to join also, if it is not too late.... I am a new mom (to a 9 month old, lol)... I gained a lot of weight with my pregnancy and I am finally motivated to lose it....

My ultimate goal weight is 130..... I have lost about 7 pounds since I joined on January 1st. :smile:

I understand about the teething.... my son has 6 teeth already... plus another double ear infection :noway:

Best of luck to everyone!!:heart:
    Wow 6 teeth, I guess I've been lucky. Ear infections? Oh yucky. Don't worry it's never too late to join:wink: . I think there's about 4 of us "new" mommies (with little ones around that age) wanting to loose some baby weight. There's other mommies too, and future mommies here too. And we must not forget our Mister Sister, who is expecting to be a daddy too. :happy: Welcome!
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone!

Good luck on the weigh-in tomorrow! Somehow I missed that Tuesday was the 'offical' weigh-in day. I'm still gonna weigh on Sundays, but I'll wait till Tuesday to post it here. =)
    Not a big deal, the important part is that you're here for the support and everything else! Like I said, I won't hunt you down if you don't weigh in on Tuesdays. Posting your progress is more important, so everyone can join in the celebration!:drinker:
  • shoppingqueen34
    shoppingqueen34 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Can I join???

Start weight: 150
    Today: 143.5
    Goal Weight: 125
  • pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    just finished my workout dispite my excuses that i have to get ready for my first day back at grad school(i have school till 7 tonight and wont be home till after 8-8:30) but i did it i went on the treadmill did some strength training and my hand is even feeling a bit better so im going to try dumbells again today.

question my excercise diary seems to treat monday as the first day of my week even though i started this site on a tues. meaning my 0/90 thing restarts on mon(so is it logging my 7 days in???) i dont know if that makes sense i can clarify if needed....also if you do understand does this happen to anyone else???
  • mom2one
    mom2one Posts: 24
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome!!!! :happy:
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I started on Tuesday, too, and it shows up on my reports as Monday is my beginning. I have a feeling that this next week will restart as Monday being the beginning of our seven days again. I don't think that it'll hurt us in the long run... It kinda makes mine look like I didn't consume any calories for the first Monday, like I gave myself a very unhealthy head start! :tongue:
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    I think it starts on Monday for everybody. I don't pay much attention to it. That's also why I got this exercise ticker, beacuse I wanted something a little more tangible than just starting over every week. Good job pepamint, way to power through!
    Shoppingqueen- of course you can join, thanks for your goals. Welcome!!!:happy:
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    Hey guys, check out my post about Words from Jillian, good motivation tips!!:wink:
  • Kristihgp
    Options
    Those were good tips from her!!! There is a new exercise machine that you can plug in a routine from her and even hear Jillian yelling, :noway: oops...I mean motivating you to do your workout!! LOL!!
  • Phoenix69
    Phoenix69 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I love this name and sooooo want to be a part of this group. If that is okay????

My doctor officially started me on a diet December 2, 2008 ( Yes, I know right before Christmas. It was hard but I actually lost weight over the holidays.)

My starting weigh was 253lbs at 5'7'

Today's weight is 243.

Goal Weight 140lb

Goal Date: May 2010 when I go away for my girlfirend's 5th wedding anniversary in Mexico. (She was married in Mexico and she wants the whole wedding party to go back for their 5th anniversary. )

I know my ticker tape say I have only lost three pounds but I wasn't thinking when I join the website and put the weight I was that day instead of from the very beginning. So, that's why it only says 3lbs.

127541.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting