Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Favorite Word

Options
instead of words you hate, what is a word you love to hear or that makes you giggle when you hear it?

the word goober makes me giggle.

Replies

• twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Discombobulated!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I can say it here without getting in trouble, but I LOVE the word 'cluster****'.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    *kitten*
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I can say it here without getting in trouble, but I LOVE the word 'cluster****'.

Well, I guess I'm not allowed to type it here. I'll text you, Boom!
  • kbrown1171
    Options
    Exacerbate -- hee hee
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    Protein.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I like @unt. It's one of my favorite words to describe someone I loathe.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    sh*tbangers
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    YES! I like to be told YES. :laugh:
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    c*nt Seriously. This word has so much power
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    douchepickle
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    ok the word %oner makes me giggle like a middle school kid. Its so goofy I know!
  • mamaw53
    mamaw53 Posts: 71
    Options
    Was taking minutes at a board meeting today and someone said "pontilistically" whatever the heck that means???
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    *kitten*, for sure. C*nt is a close second followed by *kitten*. As in "That Zebra is such an *kitten*." <--I said that at the Zoo this summer.

I almost forgot Retard. This one's more for every day use.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    "kerfuffle" always makes me laugh.
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Bangin!
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    *kitten*, for sure. C*nt is a close second followed by *kitten*. As in "That Zebra is such an *kitten*." <--I said that at the Zoo this summer.

*Climbing on my soapbox*

You do know that retard is an extremely hurtful word, right? Retarded should never be used to imply that someone is stupid. My 6 year old daughter has cerebal palsy and is technically retarded, but no way in hell is she dumb. I think a lot of people fail to truly understand what they are saying when they call someone retarded.

*Climbing down now*
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    My road rage vocabulary has expanded by 2 new favorites and I learned them both here :bigsmile:

Asshat
    Douchenozzle
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options

*Climbing on my soapbox*

You do know that retard is an extremely hurtful word, right? Retarded should never be used to imply that someone is stupid. My 6 year old daughter has cerebal palsy and is technically retarded, but no way in hell is she dumb. I think a lot of people fail to truly understand what they are saying when they call someone retarded.

*Climbing down now*

+1 I don't hack on people for things they can't prevent or things they didn't choose.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    c*nt Seriously. This word has so much power

I'd have to agree with this one. Its always the first word to fly out of my mouth when I stub my toe, hit my funny bone, cut myself, etc.