Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Favorite Word

Options

Replies

• mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Douche canoe, cattywampus and lollygagger.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    *kitten*, for sure. C*nt is a close second followed by *kitten*. As in "That Zebra is such an *kitten*." <--I said that at the Zoo this summer.

I almost forgot Retard. This one's more for every day use.

*Climbing on my soapbox*

You do know that retard is an extremely hurtful word, right? Retarded should never be used to imply that someone is stupid. My 6 year old daughter has cerebal palsy and is technically retarded, but no way in hell is she dumb. I think a lot of people fail to truly understand what they are saying when they call someone retarded.

*Climbing down now*

+1 I don't hack on people for things they can't prevent or things they didn't choose.

*Climbs on soapbox*

I'm sorry you think I'd actually say that to someone that didn't know me, or know I was kidding. It's just an aesthetically fun sounding word, regardless of it's implications.

Call off the dogs, people.

*Climbs down*
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    really? can we not just have 1 freaking fun thread? gah! I give up
  • KarenLipana
    Options
    my daughter saying potato "POMTAETOE"
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    really? can we not just have 1 freaking fun thread? gah! I give up

I know, right? :(
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    NICE. My bro calls me a douche canoe. I shall call him a douche pickle!
    douchepickle
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I way overuse the words awesome and lush.

tw*t is a great insult and one of my favs lol along with moron
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I way overuse the words awesome and lush.

tw*t is a great insult and one of my favs lol along with moron

snatch is another good one :bigsmile:
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    My road rage vocabulary has expanded by 2 new favorites and I learned them both here :bigsmile:
    Asshat

My gaming clan uses this to describe any and all who can't play by the rules. I like it!

My fave is poo. It's just a funny word.
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    "mo·ron : Informal. a person who is notably stupid or lacking in good judgment."

Thought I'd post the dictonary section before people jumped on moron also
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    I have one my friends made up back in high school that always make me chuckle...

hose-beast
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
    and
    Floccinaucinihilipilification
    Just because.

Also - dilapidated.
    and precarious.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    I like asshat, too!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    My 3 year olds version of mud puddle

MUD PEDDLE in his adorable 3 year old cartoon character voice. HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    *kitten*, for sure. C*nt is a close second followed by *kitten*. As in "That Zebra is such an *kitten*." <--I said that at the Zoo this summer.

*Climbing on my soapbox*

You do know that retard is an extremely hurtful word, right? Retarded should never be used to imply that someone is stupid. My 6 year old daughter has cerebal palsy and is technically retarded, but no way in hell is she dumb. I think a lot of people fail to truly understand what they are saying when they call someone retarded.

*Climbing down now*

+1 I don't hack on people for things they can't prevent or things they didn't choose.

+1 (2), I don't know, but NEVER say that word, not even in a joking manner. It's not funny. It's just RUDE.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I have one my friends made up back in high school that always make me chuckle...

hose-beast

lol, I've always said that, too from way back in the day, too.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options

*Climbing on my soapbox*

*Climbing down now*

+1 (2), I don't know, but NEVER say that word, not even in a joking manner. It's not funny. It's just RUDE.

Oh, good lord. I really am sorry I offended you people, but it's NOT the only offensive word in the universe.

Really. I get it. I was being funny (to me) and failed. If you knew me you'd know this, but you don't so I'm telling you.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

hose-beast

lol, I've always said that, too from way back in the day, too.

LOL...I thought we were the only ones!! Awesome!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I love the word "idiosyncrasy" for many reasons, but mainly because of its definition.
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options

What cha talkin' bout Wilson???!!!