Game of Thrones

124»

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Just finished the entire Sword of Truth series.. (Goodkind)

Loved that series!!!
  • Banannafish512
    Banannafish512 Posts: 87 Member
    I have just made a Game of Thrones group!! Please join and discuss topics that you want to bond over with other fans :D
  • wildestian
    wildestian Posts: 188 Member
    I have just made a Game of Thrones group!! Please join and discuss topics that you want to bond over with other fans :D

You should post the link, I can't find it :)
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member

You should post the link, I can't find it :)

Found it: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/2903-game-of-thrones
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    This is officially my favorite group ever. It is known.
  • toadiejones
    toadiejones Posts: 605 Member
    LOVE the series!!! We don't have cable but I think I may cave and start it back just in time for Season 2 (brother-in-law burned Season1 for me as he knows I am a huge Martin fan. But everyday, I chant "George, please don't die before those last 2 books" Need to get that guy on mfp....
  • Banannafish512
    LOVE the series!!! We don't have cable but I think I may cave and start it back just in time for Season 2 (brother-in-law burned Season1 for me as he knows I am a huge Martin fan. But everyday, I chant "George, please don't die before those last 2 books" Need to get that guy on mfp....

LOL! I thought the same thing! GRRM would greatly benefit from MFP...but he'd probably be a grump about it...
  • miss_glitter
    miss_glitter Posts: 7 Member
    you should start a group, lol
    im in high school and i'm the only person i know who's even heard of GOT.
    I watched the show first, became obsessed, and i just finished the first book.
    I'm trying to go sloooooow because i hate devouring a series and waiting for a year to get the next installment ....
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    I really am looking forward to the new season. I was a little disappointed with the direction the books went (last book especially), but the show is a long way from there.
  • Banannafish512
    I was surprised how closely Game of Thrones followed the book! I think they did a great job adapting it!

And I hear the "Winds of Winter" (next book) will be coming out in 2015...which is just too long of a wait.
  • Banannafish512
    AND I encourage all of you to start threads on whatever House/scene/quote moves you!

I love bonding over A Song of Ice and Fire!!!
  • MummyOfSeven
    MummyOfSeven Posts: 314 Member
    The second season is scheduled to start airing on HBO starting on April 1, 2012. The UK airing on Sky Atlantic will follow on April 2nd, 2012.

[Wiki]