Options

Replies

• tonyaroseprewitt
    tonyaroseprewitt Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Whoo this is fun.
  • minerva23
    Options
    Been really busy this past few weeks but thanks for the message and reminder! So far

SW: 194 (Oct 31 as I was in holiday till 4th)
    Week 1: 192.2 (nov 9)
  • lornawalker
    Options
    Thanks for the messge reminder Jackie, I have replied to you but I thought I would put it on here too.

Up by 0.4lbs:angry: Need to focus!!!

SW - 142.4lbs (Tuesday Nov 1)
    Week 1 - 142.8 lbs (Tuesday Nov 8)
    Week 2 - xxx lbs (Tuesday Nov 15)
    Week 3 - xxx lbs (Tuesday Nov 22)
    Week 4 - xxx lbs (Tuesday Nov 29)
    Total lost - xx lbs (Thursday Dec 1)
  • shabbarshaikh
    shabbarshaikh Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jackie, I am new to this forum, Count me IN. I see only ladies :flowerforyou: over here , but I too need some challenge.

SW - Not Checked :embarassed: (Tuesday Nov 1)
    Week 1 - 189.6 lbs (Tuesday Nov 8 )
  • RoosterB
    RoosterB Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I sent my stats in on Tuesday but can't see any numbers for November in the spreadsheet. Am I looking at the right one?
  • everydaypam
    everydaypam Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    So, I don't want to weigh myself anymore until Thanksgiving. I'm doing a lot of strength training on top of cardio, and the scale isn't budging much and its depressing me when I weigh in the morning. I would love to check in on Thanksgiving! But I understand this is a weekly weigh-in group, and thanks for the opportunity! I just have to do what I need to do to stay motivated and focus on the 3.5 inches I've lost in 2 weeks! :)

Good luck! Remember that some people don't see the numbers on the scale as much as they see the inches and the fit of their clothes which is actually cooler if you think about it. I hope that you work hard and see the results on Thanksgiving day. That would be something to be thankful for! :drinker:
  • brobin41101
    brobin41101 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Really late posting for Tuesday Nov. 8 - 190 lbs. :wink: I'll take the one pound loss, with a smile. :smile:
  • ScoutMomAng
    Options
    Hi all!

Forgot to post here on Tuesday. It has been an extremely trying and emotional week for me. I did weigh in though! So for Tuesday's weigh in I was at 204.4

SW - 207.4 lbs (Tuesday Nov 1)
    Week 1 - 204.4 lbs (Tuesday Nov 8 )
  • ScoutMomAng
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqB7PFnLiVoidE5TZDlxTm1SV3pvdWFWVlpjUXBVaGc

When I go here I only see June??? something I'm doing wrong?

NEVER MIND! LOL I figured it out! DUH!
  • evelyngrice
    evelyngrice Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Hope everybody coped over the weekend - I had a really clean weekend, and even managed to bake some low cal muffins using apple sauce :)
  • hosnowjo
    hosnowjo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Yikes.....the weigh-in is looming tomorrow. Not feeling too hopeful this week as haven't really put in as much exercise as I should have. Anyhow, it's Monday again and time to focus in on the target. Christmas is looming and I want to be a size smaller so let's burn, burn, burn for the next few weeks and see if we can get rid of some of the flabby bits!!
  • Cgsmith49
    Options
    Ok, I forgot to post my weight last week so I'm doing 2 this week. I'm trying a new eating plan for myself this week so hopefully the 2 pounds I gained I will lose again. I have little self control. I'm an emotional eater, so since I know this I just have to concentrate on something else. My goal is to lose 40 pounds by next summer. Wish me luck!!!!

SW - 205lbs (Tuesday Nov 1)
    Week 1 - 204 lbs (Tuesday Nov 8 )
    Week 2 - 206 lbs (Tuesday Nov 14)
  • MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Not looking forward to tomorrow's weigh in as gained over the last week and not been eating right or exercising. I'm off for another glass of water to try and curb my desire to eat junk. See you all in the morning.
  • mamashatzie
    mamashatzie Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I went ahead and weighed in this morning. 201.2
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Good luck on the weigh in tomorrow, everyone!
    I don't have high hopes for myself as I've had zero time or energy to do anything extra this past week (teething baby). Eating hasn't been too bad but... we will see tomorrow!
  • iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    SW -216 lbs (Tuesday Nov 1)
    Week 1 - 213.2 lbs (Tuesday Nov 8 )
    Week 2 - 211.4 lbs (Tuesday Nov 15)
  • jlbiles
    jlbiles Posts: 283
    Options
    I have faith in this group. We can do this. Don't loose hope. I have faith in us as a group.
  • brobin41101
    brobin41101 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody. :flowerforyou: I'm going to post a little early , just to be sure I don't forget again. Sorry Jackie :blushing: Good luck with your weigh- in tomorrow !:drinker: SW -191 lbs (Tuesday Nov 1)
    Week 1 - 190 lbs (Tuesday Nov 8 )
    Week 2 - 188 lbs (Tuesday Nov 15)
    Total lost - xx lbs (Thursday Dec 1) I can never get this thing lined up right ! :ohwell:
  • Mkristinek
    Options
    Agh! Who was I kidding??? Im a scale addict! I will be checking in tomorrow morning! I cant stay motivated without the accountability from the scale :( im too dependent! Lol.