Replies

• alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    tumblr_l68yr7IGs01qzeehc.jpg
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    The zombies walking under water is just stupid. When I was watching that all I could think is 'What about currents?'. They can't fight those.

I think once they start sprouting wings all bets are off. Its no longer a zombie apocolypse - its a mutant zombie apocolypse. I will be the first to admit I am not prepared for the MZA.

Anyone see 'Zombie Strippers'? Worst movie ever. I lost a bet and had to watch it twice.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    The zombies walking under water is just stupid. When I was watching that all I could think is 'What about currents?'. They can't fight those.

I think once they start sprouting wings all bets are off. Its no longer a zombie apocolypse - its a mutant zombie apocolypse. I will be the first to admit I am not prepared for the MZA.

Anyone see 'Zombie Strippers'? Worst movie ever. I lost a bet and had to watch it twice.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmqfnf53SNx7H7ELY8ZebrG2kdHCrZhgs_WH6xfraXDa6hgirNTXn2XdpI
  • mallie233
    Options
    Maybe they could catch a ride on a dolphin. :)

they'd probably just eat the dolphin!
  • mallie233
    Options
    Land of the dead has zombies walking underwater.

Also since people have never encounter a zombie before. You don't really know what to expect. Who knows, maybe they could mutate, sprout wings, and fly. It could be a biological zombie or a supernatural zombie. And in those two categories there are very many different sub categories. I would think if we encounter biological zombies there would be a greater chance of survival since we might be able to figure out how to reverse it. Supernatural..ehh...I'm not so sure. I say we would be screwed

To clarify, my reasons for being near water with a boat would be to take the boat out deep, there could be a billion zombies in the ocean, if they're all 300 ft beneath me and can't swim up to the boat I don't care.\

Flying zombies...that would suck...

"Dead Man's Float" ...? Anyone ? Nobody played that game in a pool before? lol
    Prepare for the worst!!
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    "Dead Man's Float" ...? Anyone ? Nobody played that game in a pool before? lol
    Prepare for the worst!!

If a floating zombie can catch me on a sail boat...well then I deserve to part ways with my brains!
  • razorofpow
    Options
    During a kill or be killed situation if you are trying to stop me from surviving you are on their side not mine, which in turn makes you my zombie bait my plan may not be flawless but in all theory no one knows how a zombie would actually be Romero depicts them as slow but can move fast in spurts, as well they can learn. Others depict as slow and stupid, so the best plan is survive my plan is just that survive. semi and reefer trailer for storage and transportation and as many guns and bows as i can find. The gun shop I speak of is owned by an old guy who is too old school to survive. Sharp and close range weapons are not smart maybe for 1 by 1 zeds but not for hordes you may not run out of ammo but you sure as hell run out of energy no matter who you are.
  • hoppinglark
    hoppinglark Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    In the short term, Zombies would just be good target practice..what worries me is how long could I hold out, how wide spread would the infections be, where did it come from and is society going to survive this?
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    lol mine is walmart to steal a semi and reefer(freezer) trailor filled with food and water, then gander mountain to stock up on guns and ammo (oh and cant forget a good bow and some arrows) then to the wolfs den gunshop its basically a fortress 2 doors one in the front the other in back both steel with an iron bar door in front of the and barred windows, with roof access. As well its filled with guns...lol

...I work at Gander Mountain :-)
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Zombie Plan:

Grab Oh-****-Kit, dogs and guns - haul *kitten* to bunker stocked with food, water & ammo.
    Wait for the zombies to raid/eat everything/everyone.
    Resurface in 3 months near a military base (it'll be abandoned by then cuz the zombies will go there first)
    Set up defensive perimeter.
    Kill zombies as needed for survival.
  • aj_rock
    aj_rock Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Zombie plan: move to Madagascar.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I have been waiting for a long time. I am so ready to kick some Zombie *kitten*
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    All this "I'll go to the local gun shop and grab as much as I can carry" , "I'll loot Walmart" etc talk is just silly.

Preparedness starts today folks. While the sun is shining, and you're neighbors are out pruning their roses, those of us who plan to survive are inside reloading 1000s of rounds, stocking our shelves, and making sure our family is ready to survive ANY DISASTER.

Do you really think the gun shop owner doesn't already have a plan in place to shoot you as you come to steal HIS plan?

The Walmart plan might actually have more merit.. if everyone goes and runs to Walmart, and the zombies all follow you there... there's only one place to bomb to get rid of everyone, how fantastic.

Prepare now to survive, or be aware that you will only be in the way of those of us who will.
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    HIIT Training, Plyometrics, heavy lifting, and target practice. Also, I'm building quite a collection of firearms and ammo. Bring it zombies!
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    sharp fire axe, baseball bat with nails hammered in it, water purifying tablets, kelly kettle, dry noodles & a hunting knife. travel light, travel fast, travel quietly, kill anything that is looking to eat your face. simple.
  • razorofpow
    Options
    All this "I'll go to the local gun shop and grab as much as I can carry" , "I'll loot Walmart" etc talk is just silly.

Preparedness starts today folks. While the sun is shining, and you're neighbors are out pruning their roses, those of us who plan to survive are inside reloading 1000s of rounds, stocking our shelves, and making sure our family is ready to survive ANY DISASTER.

Do you really think the gun shop owner doesn't already have a plan in place to shoot you as you come to steal HIS plan?

The Walmart plan might actually have more merit.. if everyone goes and runs to Walmart, and the zombies all follow you there... there's only one place to bomb to get rid of everyone, how fantastic.

Prepare now to survive, or be aware that you will only be in the way of those of us who will.

Wal-mart would actually work for me though, I work there so chances are with the outbreak first sign i see out to my car to grab the Glock 22 .40cal handgun and my lockout kit(I repo cars by night so I have a kit that gets me into just about any car) I keep with me and back inside I go warning people (and chances are getting fired but screw it everyone who doesn't believe me is about to die any way) start putting pallets back on the truck Im taking (the same truck is there daily I pay attention to this stuff) before anyone can say anything raid there ammo case for .40cals, 9mm, and 12guage buck shot. and back out the employee entrance i go (which comes out right next to where the truck I mentioned before parks.

so I ask how is this silly talk now if I was like "Im gonna wait til people start noticing whats going on before I go so they are panicking and looting already" then it would be a dumb plan. The gun shop as a safe house does have a back up plan if the owner is in there popping off rounds...that back up plan is "I have food and supplies let me in and I share, otherwise I find somewhere else and keep it for myself" kind of an offer not many in this situation will pass up.
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Oh so srs.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    129083193452961758.jpg