Song by John Colton

"All we want to do is eat your brain
    We're not unreasonable.
    I mean, no one's gonna eat your eyes..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjMiDZIY1bM

Hysterical send up of office politics!
  • Liquid741
    Liquid741 Posts: 292 Member
    i have my Jeep, completely off-road capable...i have a 15oz. ball bat, and a gas reserve to make it to my father-in-laws house in the country...he has too many guns!
  • couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Here ya go....

For Fae and others....

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/training-day/201110/zombie-5k-perfect-race-halloween-thrill

"Perhaps your main excuse for not running a 5K is a lack of motivation.

It's too early in the day, you say. Or too monotonous. You hate mindless running. You need a varied workout that takes your mind off the burn. Your friends agree -- the standard distance race is a drag.

If this is the case, there's good (yet potentially terrifying) news: zombies are coming (and not just for Halloween), and you better outrun them."

Run For Your Lives is a new kind of 5K, one that will surely keep your mind occupied while it avoids being occupied for a zombie meal. Runners in the 5K face 12 obstacles and a host of "zombies" hellbent on snagging one of two flag football-style flags hanging from each runner's waist. And as if that weren't enough, the course will morph as you move along, giving you options for multiple routes. The result?

Your 5K could turn into a 10K. Cross the finish line with at least one flag remaining and count yourself among the living/non-infected, and also find yourself eligible for post-race prizes. Finish dead-on-arrival, and enjoy a post-race party without the benefit of prize eligibility.

Could be worse, right? Well, actually, you're dead and you get no prize. But it's probably safe to say you'll never look at a 5K the same way ever again.

As the organizers of the traveling race say, the virus is spreading. Check out their site to see when it's coming to your town.

Love it!! This would be an awesome race! now...what speed? like normal zombie or super-fast...
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    All this "I'll go to the local gun shop and grab as much as I can carry" , "I'll loot Walmart" etc talk is just silly.

Preparedness starts today folks. While the sun is shining, and you're neighbors are out pruning their roses, those of us who plan to survive are inside reloading 1000s of rounds, stocking our shelves, and making sure our family is ready to survive ANY DISASTER.

Do you really think the gun shop owner doesn't already have a plan in place to shoot you as you come to steal HIS plan?

The Walmart plan might actually have more merit.. if everyone goes and runs to Walmart, and the zombies all follow you there... there's only one place to bomb to get rid of everyone, how fantastic.

Prepare now to survive, or be aware that you will only be in the way of those of us who will.
    You sir..are absolutely on the money!