Crazy Canucks : water and exercise checkin !!!

Options

Replies

• arthkicker
    arthkicker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    8 glasses of water and I did my "wave" workout this morning.
    I also invested in a podometer today, just for curiosity to see how many steps I take in a day
    and how many more I could take to challenge myself.:smile:

Have fun at the zoo. Walking is walking, it's all exercise !! :smile:
    Don't forget your water bottle :wink:
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    Oh, you're going to love a pedometer. I bought my first ped ever in the beg of Jan/09 and it's so motivating. Oh days even -25c (windchill included), I still walk outside b/c I want to see the steps go up.

I got OMRON HJ112, at Walmart in the pharmacy section beside the thermometers. :happy:

I like it over other ones b/c I can just wear it in my pockets or in my purse. Shows, aerobic mins, km, etc. Good luck.
  • heal4444
    Options
    7 :drinker: :drinker: And walked!! :happy:
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    all my :drinker: and a workout video :bigsmile:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    drank all my water - 35 minutes on the stationary bike, 30 minutes with wieghts and walked the dos for 30 minutes
  • arthkicker
    Options
    Drank all my water today, but holy man I am horrible at doing exercise on the weekends...lol
  • vcanter
    Options
    Sunday-6 glasses of h2o and 60 min of ballroom dance class

Monday-7 glasses of h20 and 30 workout video

Tuesday-7 glasses of h20 and 3 miles in 44 minutes.
  • arthkicker
    Options
    Don't forget to weigh in on Weds everyone !!!! :smile:
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    Exercise done :happy:

water done :drinker:

And I did my Wednesday check-in :bigsmile:

Go Team Canada Go
  • wannaBme
    wannaBme Posts: 143
    Options
    check in ....
    reached water & exercise goals for Monday, Tuesday & Thursday this week.
  • harter97
    harter97 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have had a bad week as far as weight loss - I am at 222 - which might be where I was last week. I had company all weekend and one event after another - after the weekend I had gained 2 lbs.! But I managed to lost it Monday and Tuesday. Tonight I am working on a big work project and might not get my exercise in - feeling a bit defeated! But tomorrow is another day :)
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    got my exercise in today. and i have solved my water issue . . .i only like tap water if its really really cold, so i found the water bottle i had for camping, filled it and put it in the fridge. each time i go to grab something from the fridge, i just grab my water bottle instead. great way to get all my water in!!:happy:
  • heal4444
    Options
    Helllo Fellow Canucks.

Starting water already. 2 so far.

Exercise acoming and a sport this evening. Volleyball!! Hope all doing well and enjoying today.
  • Periphria
    Options
    weight: 132.5
    two glasses of water, so far
    no exercise yet. (only 9:00am)
  • vcanter
    Options
    Forgot to post weight yesterday. Im embarrassed. I don't know what I've done wrong. Im back at 180. Im drinking my water and exercising 3-5x per week. Calorie intake is 1200-1400 calories per day. :sad:
  • arthkicker
    Options
    Forgot to post weight yesterday. Im embarrassed. I don't know what I've done wrong. Im back at 180. Im drinking my water and exercising 3-5x per week. Calorie intake is 1200-1400 calories per day. :sad:

Never be embarrased, it's just as important to post any weight gains as it the loses, it helps keep us
    accountable :smile:
    Check the foods that you are eating, sometimes I find high sodium makes things alittle more difficult.

Next week will be better :flowerforyou:
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    exercise done. elliptical and hand weights
    water done.:drinker:
    crunches done.
    workin on the push ups:happy:

Keep truckin everyone!!!:flowerforyou:
  • harter97
    harter97 Posts: 44 Member
    Options

Never be embarrased, it's just as important to post any weight gains as it the loses, it helps keep us
    Check the foods that you are eating, sometimes I find high sodium makes things alittle more difficult.

Maybe that is what I did wrong - looking back at my last few days - I had quite a bit of sodium...and diet soda!! Are you going to do weigh in here next week or will you start another link?
  • arthkicker
    Options

Maybe that is what I did wrong - looking back at my last few days - I had quite a bit of sodium...and diet soda!! Are you going to do weigh in here next week or will you start another link?

Each week I will start a new thread with the date and on that thread we will do weigh in, results and new challenge. Or I could just make a thread that says Weigh , results , challenge and use the same thread week after week. What are everyone's thoughts on that?
  • heal4444
    Options
    Hi Jomickey,

I like how you've been doing it. A new thread with the date. It's a lot easier than going thru a long thread to find the info of the results, new challenge and such.