MINI GOAL WEEK CHALLENGE-10/23-10/29

Options
12346»

Replies

• Ittee
    Ittee Posts: 285
    Options
    philosohoe: I'm so glad you're upping your exercise, I think it's important to your mental wellbeing too. Mmm, chocolate, make sure you don't go overboard. You're really doing quite well on your deficit to have hit and exceeded it already. On a personal note: thanks for texting me, you're always right on with me and I don't realize things about myself until you point them out.

bhurley: you do so great at your first two. Man am I struggling at the fruits/veggies. And so so close to the third. I am really struggling with being stay at home and eating without the structure of working. If I work, I pack food and have to stick to it, when I'm home I have too many options, and not all of them are healthy decisions I'm making. Hope you do better.

littlemount: I love your description of the Halloween spirit. I hope that you feel recharged and recommitted. Glad the walk helped so immensely. I love walks.

Papillon: phenomenal on your goals. Your poor arms will thank you when they're sleek and strong.

jennyph: I hate when lil ones don't feel. Makes me feel helpless, but glad he had you to snuggle with to help him feel better.

HeartsDesire: Glad your goal number 1 is working so well for you, it's a great one. I definitely workout my better with socialization.

arwaleenah: glad your days are better, quite a bit of activity you've been doing. I like how "water is the new soda".

MAK: You're so amazing at being committed physically. I hate how long the DMV can take.
  • ladygloria
    ladygloria Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Checking in to say I've missed you guys.

Danlyn, sorry I missed your birthday. Happy belated birthday.

Little mount, no need to deprive yourself as much. Lttee is right, you have to net at least 1200 and it will start working for you. I try never to go below my metabolic estimate and it works for me. Change it up.meven with messed up hormones and thyroid, it has worked for me. For more info, read newbies thread links on here.

Lttee, you will rock push. I was so surprised how heavy I could go. I'm having cx withdrawals right now.

Mak, you amaze me.

Kris, me too! Are you okay? Whiplash is no joke. I miss exercise now and am slowly recovering. Take care of yourself!

Everyone, keep up the great work!
  • la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, sorry I have been MIA for a while.... So last week I did work out a little more but did not do the routines everyday. I am traveling to Chicago tomorrow for work so I know that food is going to be delicious and full of calories! Yum!! I was going to take work out clothes but my schedule is going to be so hectic that I doubt that I will get a chance to. I have decided to give up on the P90X for a while, I am going to try to still do the Kenpo X routine and do some elliptical/weights too but that will be next week.

My goals for this week:
    1) Do not get plastered.
    2) Eat until I am satisfies, not until I am bursting
    3) Drink 8 cups of water

So my check in for this week: I had a GREAT time in Chicago! I had not been back in 17 years and I got to spend my time with some great people!

1) Did not get plastered... I drank but to my limits
    2) Even though I was sorrounded by tons of delicious food I did not over do it.
    3) This one is hard to say if I met or not because I did not keep track. I would say it is probaboy half and half.
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! What a wonderful Saturday - went to the mall with my little one and walked around for a while. Then came home and cleaned al ittle; now I am relaxing while she sleeps. :bigsmile:

Yesterday was a pretty good day (exept for the sodium department):

1) 3 fruits/veg - YES! I got 4 in - this is definately getting easier.
    2) Under sodium - I don't think so - my diary say's yes but it did not pick up the sodium in my sub sandwhich I KNOW those are high! So I am fessing up --:blushing:
    3) Water- YAY - I got 11 glasses in!! :drinker: :drinker:

nanita - so glad you had a good time in Chicago. sounds like you did well with you goals; that's great!

ladygloria/kris - hope you're both feeling better!

ittee - I am worried about that also. But I plan to not keep much in the way of junk food in hte house as much as possible. I guess I'll see how that goes; it'll be harder I know. When I'm at work, a lot of times I only have fruit or veg so that's what I grab - if I'm home I might not grab that. It normally isn't my first choice. I need to MAKE it my first choice! good luck - I know you can do it!

arwaleenah - great job on kicking the chai tea!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • jennyph2006
    jennyph2006 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Saturday Check-in
    1. 30 DS - level 1 and start level 2. level 1 done!!!! yay me. cannot wait to start level 2 tomarrow.
    2. Do 2 Billy Blancks workouts. 1 done
    3. Drink no less than 8 glasses of water: 9 glases today
    4. Do 10 Walk at home miles. 8 miles done so far.
  • Ittee
    Ittee Posts: 285
    Options
    My check in:
    Chalean, five times this week: 5, accomplished!! Tried push 1 today and ab burner. Push wasn't as bad as I thought.
    3 fruits/veggies: 4, yay!! I was so determined today.
    Within calories with protein being higher than fat: protein was my focus today and I hit it exactly!! Down side: I had two protein scoops first thing this morning, and now I'm hungry and wish I would've saved one for later.
    Family influencing food choice: not today :)
  • littlemount
    Options
    Saturday check in-
    Went for a skating halloween party, The costumes were sooo good.Most of the people were Lady gaga.
    Goal 1-Made resonable choices did not get time yet to log calories.
    Goal 2- Exercise 1.5 miles walking.
    Goal 3- Here I am logging in late .

Folk I have decided to take a small break and come back with a new name and surely join this group.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Saturday check in-
    Went for a skating halloween party, The costumes were sooo good.Most of the people were Lady gaga.
    Goal 1-Made resonable choices did not get time yet to log calories.
    Goal 2- Exercise 1.5 miles walking.
    Goal 3- Here I am logging in late .

Folk I have decided to take a small break and come back with a new name and surely join this group.
    Yes, do hunt us down either by user names or the group name Girl!! You'll be missed but I do understand creating a change can be helpful for a good jump start.:wink::flowerforyou: :heart:

Party sounds fun, glad you had a good time Hon.:drinker:
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Goals for this week (10/23-10/29)

1 - Be more aware of my food choices & keep my water intake up
    2 - Workout 4-5 days each week
    3 - STAY FOCUSED on the benefits of what making healthier changes is doing for me!
    4 - Check in EVERY DAY no matter what type of day I've had!

Last Check - in of the week for me... Sat.

1. good choices and getting the rest of my water in
    2. Did a couple miles of WATP just for fun today... amazing I recall not so long ago (6 months or so maybe?) I couldn't make it through the warm up phase of it.:blushing: :laugh: I love tangible progress!! I felt great after, my headache was gone and I had sooo much energy.. felt good. I'm sure I'll do that one again soon.. probably tomorrow (Sunday). :tongue:
    3. Working to stay FOCUS'd.......amazed by all the benefits of good choices and moving my body more. Between clothes falling off, feeling bones I haven't felt in..well, I don't know how long. To having more energy than I've had for a long time.. oh and so many other NSV.:bigsmile:
    4. Off to bed but wanted to quick check in to keep up my #4 goal and of course wish you all a good nights sleep!:smooched: :yawn:
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday all my friends!

Philosohoe – BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! After re-reading my post as “craps” I’m laughing my head off. Too funny! Thanks for the good laugh. Great job with your goals you are doing fantastic! Good luck trying to avoid the chocolate this weekend, I am in the same boat. I think I'm going to buy candy I don't like (and there's not many I don't like) to hand out to trick or treaters, so I have less temptation to eat leftovers.

Hearts♥Desire – A colon cleansing and a hike would give you craps. HAHAHAHAHA!! To to to funny. Great job on Friday you really are doing so well with all your goals!! I need to channel some of your strength and focus with my food choices. I'll be borrowing your goals for next weeks in hopes it will help me get my food choices back on track. Sounds like you are having some great NSV’s left and right these days. So happy you are enjoying your new found energy!

Arwaleenah – Great job with your work out Thursday and the nice long walk on Friday. Keep up the great work with the water. Water is the new soda, LOVE it.

Ittee – The popcorn at the movie theaters is such a hard habit to break. I’ve gone to the movies after having lunch and still wanted to get popcorn. I’m with you on the eating habits mine have been out of control. Everything at the DMV takes so long! So glad you made your mini goal of Chalean 5 times. That’s fantastic work.

Ladygloria – We have missed you too!!! Hope you are feeling better after the accident.

La_nanita – Glad you had a great trip! Way to go not overdoing it with the food, that’s hard to do.

Bhurley1424 – Sounds like you had a very busy day today! But you have had a fantastic week. Way to fes up on the sodium. On a positive note it looks like you did well with the water today, so hopefully that will help flush it out.

Jennyph2006 - Way to finish up level 1 strong. Good luck with level 2. Nice job with the water today.

Littlemount – Skating Halloween party sounds like such a good time. Lady Gaga costumes, I bet there were some funny ones, any meat dresses. LOL! When you are ready to come back please look us up, we will be here mini goaling away.

Saturday check in:
    1. 30DS - level 3 – not sure where today went, but it’s almost bed time and I still didn’t get my 30DS in.
    2. Get in 4 non 30DS workouts in – finished up the week at 2/4
    3. Log all extra BLTS (bites, licks, tastes, and sips) – Did have too many BLTS today, which is good. But I had a very odd eating day though. Ate two meals not the greatest choices at breakfast then we had tapas for dinner. It was so good but I have no idea how to log it!
    4. Water, water, water - more water less other beverages – The beginning of my day wasn’t too great for water, but I feel like I made up for it this evening.

Well the good news, I got a new medicine from my doctor, and I’m hoping it helps my mood which I think has been the biggest influence with my less than stellar eating habits. We will see how the new med goes. Everyone has had such a great week. Keep it up everyone! See you all on the new thread!!
  • arwaleenah
    arwaleenah Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow what a lovely saturday. Am glad i took this challenge, didn't think i had it in me to accomplish my goals. i did wat i set out to do (for the most part)
    can't wait to set up new goals for the new week
  • ladygloria
    ladygloria Posts: 279 Member
    Options