Operation: Sexy Claus Week #6 10.24.11 CLOSED GROUP

Options
1235»

Replies

• jamerican23
    jamerican23 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    High ...........i logged in my diary all week did pretty good with my eating

Low ..........i only work out three days this week so far ....sorry i have been MIA for the past 2 week a lot of changes with my fulltime job 90% of my job went to India and now i am the only one in my department to do the other 10% which is a lot for me but what to do i am still here ..thanks god but that leave me with no time at all only at my lunch i get to peek in..... the system is down so i have a few to stop by and say hi . to all you ladies you all doing and AWESOME JOB proud of you all ...@ Krys stay STRONG .
  • kiki75243
    kiki75243 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    My highs I lost another pound this weekend and did pretty with my diary.

My lows didn't workout as much as I should have so not good. But I did work out more than I had been because I was sick easing back into it. I got to get it together though.
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Highs: Oh boy, it sucks that I can't think of anything. :cry:

Lows: I only exercised once this week, and I went over my calories 2 days in a row. I think it is because TOM is next week and I always get super sleepy and hungry the week before. So I will probably have another gain this week. :grumble:

I will try to make it better from today and throughout the weekend and make sure to keep it up next week (even though I am sure I will feel crappy).
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Highs: Its Friday :tongue:

Lows: TOMs in town and I have the munchies