Guys with a lot of female friends public service announcemen

Options
12346»

Replies

• kiesh82
    kiesh82 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I don't know ANY guys offline that are too concerned about losing weight (even though some should be) nor do they have any idea what calorie counting is. So for me it's common sense that there would be more women on this site than men...and thus a man would have more female friends here. Now a guy who has way more female friends than male in real life is a whole 'nother story...
  • BHAK
    BHAK Posts: 33
    Options
    SO...after reading most of this thread I tried something...

I sent out 4 friend requests...two to females...two to males...both of the males were on here...one is the originator...

GUESS WHAT....two people have accepted...BOTH FEMALE?????????

Does that make me a collector????

B
  • Multistyles
    Options
    SO...after reading most of this thread I tried something...

I sent out 4 friend requests...two to females...two to males...both of the males were on here...one is the originator...

GUESS WHAT....two people have accepted...BOTH FEMALE?????????

Does that make me a collector????

B
    hey buddy you need to update this comment lol
  • Multistyles
    Options
    I don't know ANY guys offline that are too concerned about losing weight (even though some should be) nor do they have any idea what calorie counting is. So for me it's common sense that there would be more women on this site than men...and thus a man would have more female friends here. Now a guy who has way more female friends than male in real life is a whole 'nother story...
    Yes outside of work is definitely suspect