Carb Ease???/

Options
13»

Replies

• SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    You will get a lot of responses like that on here. This community really doesn't support weight loss pills or supplements of the sort.
    When you post on a public forum you cannot expect everyone to agree with you or expect them to be nice.
    Don't take it so seriously lol Its just the internet

Speak for youself. but anyway i am leary of any "blockers" alot of them tend to cause umm issues

speak for myself how?

not everyone is against supplements

I didn't say everyone was. I take supplements myself.
    The myfitnesspal community as a whole sure can be against them though
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    You will get a lot of responses like that on here. This community really doesn't support weight loss pills or supplements of the sort.
    When you post on a public forum you cannot expect everyone to agree with you or expect them to be nice.
    Don't take it so seriously lol Its just the internet

Speak for youself. but anyway i am leary of any "blockers" alot of them tend to cause umm issues

speak for myself how?

not everyone is against supplements

I didn't say everyone was. I take supplements myself.
    The myfitnesspal community as a whole sure can be against them though

true some can be, and viciously
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options

true some can be, and viciously

Which is what I meant :] I take CT REDuction myself. Purely for the caffeine and energy boost xD If I want a review on the product ill go on bb.com though :]
  • bear_nakey
    bear_nakey Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    p.s. the your, you're thing gets under my skin too. . .

Is that what the kids are calling it nowadays?

*wink*. . . :p

Perhaps I should have put, 'your, you're' thing. . . along with the, ' were, we're' thing, and the, ' its, it's' thing.

I could totally go for and 'Its-Its' right now. . . *sigh*
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.
    The forum guidelines include this item:

4) Do not attack/slam/insult other users. The forums are here so that members can help support one another. Attacks or insults against each other takes away from the supportive atmosphere and will not be tolerated. You can discuss the message or topic, but not the messenger - NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, YOU will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself, defending a friend, etc. are NOT excuses. Violations of this rule are taken very seriously and may result in being banned without warning! If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Earnest and respectful debate on any message in the forums is acceptable. Attacking the messenger is not. If you believe what someone says is wrong either offer constructive advice or walk away, sarcastic comments do not work and often just end up in a flaming match.

You may review the forum rules in their entirety at the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/14923-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting

Thanks for your understanding,
    CatCrazy
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.