i love my bf but.......

Options

Replies

• ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I love this ...

OP: My boyfriend is annoyed by everything I say.

Women of MFP: Have you tried talking to him?

This is why men and women are perpetually at odds.

Again, I refer to He's Just Not That Into You: If a guy treats you like he doesn't give a ****, he genuinely doesn't give a ****.

Do with that information what you will.

Also stereotyping an entire gender works wonders for your relationships.

So you're going to dispute the assertion that a guy who treats you like garbage probably doesn't really care about you?

I don't think that's called a stereotype. That's just a fact.
  • kiesh82
    kiesh82 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I love this ...

Again, I refer to He's Just Not That Into You: If a guy treats you like he doesn't give a ****, he genuinely doesn't give a ****.

Word! If he's a jerk he shouldn't be your boyfriend! Plus most jerks don't wake up one day and become jerks...they usually start out that way...
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    smiley-sleep006.gif
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Lol... I'll just sit here and enjoy my popcorn.

Pass me some please. Wine?
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I love this ...

Also stereotyping an entire gender works wonders for your relationships.

So you're going to dispute the assertion that a guy who treats you like garbage probably doesn't really care about you?

And wasn't that book written by a man?!
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    he's got PMS
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    GET. RID. OF. HIM. I married a jerk and five years later, I'm going through the hassle of a divorce now. Sure you love him, but he isn't going to change and we all deserve to be with someone that ISN'T a *kitten*.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Lol... I'll just sit here and enjoy my popcorn.

Pass me some please. Wine?
    Is this seat taken? Oh good. I like romantic comedies now and then too. <sits down> Reminds me of when I was younger; man I was dumb.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    attention whooooaaaaaakaayy fine i won't finish that thought. but you get my drift, right?
    You just defied your definition of sarcasm. LOL
    but i REALLY, REALLY wanted to convey my point, even to the simple minded.
    Type slowly
    And if necessary, type it again, in case they want to read it twice...
  • jenscot25
    jenscot25 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    mj_popcorn.gif

Any excuse to use this img is so worth it. Actually no excuse is needed, cracks me up every time:wink:
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    GET. RID. OF. HIM. I married a jerk and five years later, I'm going through the hassle of a divorce now. Sure you love him, but he isn't going to change and we all deserve to be with someone that ISN'T a *kitten*.

exactly! Based solely on the OPs two whole sentences.... he is ALWAYS a jerk. Theres no excuse or reason that makes that acceptable.
  • MusicKeepsMeSane
    Options
    If he's being a jerk then he doesn't deserve you. You can find someone better who will treat you right. If he's gonna act like a jerk he doesn't deserve to have your love. I know I don't know what kind of guy he is, one that has all these standards you feel you can't reach or anything else. Ultimately just follow your heart and feeling.. I know it's cliche but it's really the best thing. If you start feeling like you can't take him acting like a jerk, find someone new.
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    mj_popcorn.gif

Any excuse to use this img is so worth it. Actually no excuse is needed, cracks me up every time:wink:

LOL
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I say hey. You say ho. HEY..
  • Indy_Mario
    Options
    I say hey. You say ho. HEY..
    LOL!

Oh, right... HO!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    this girl definetly trolled us all because she hasn't responded to clarify or anything.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options

Getting annoyed at things someone says and treating someone like garbage aren't always the same thing. You don't even know what was said that caused this whole debate.

As for 'If a guy treats you like he doesn't give a ****, he genuinely doesn't give a ****' I was 'taught' to act that way, even if I liked the person. It's not my fault that it had a higher success rate than honesty did. I'm older now, and I like to think slightly more mature, so I behave differently, but that doesn't necessarily change the fact.

Also, I think the main problem was a lack of sammiches. If she had made more sammiches, all would have been fine.
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    this girl definetly trolled us all because she hasn't responded to clarify or anything.

I've been reading everything!!! thanks to those who have given an advice.
  • SunshineAndLove
    SunshineAndLove Posts: 194 Member
    Options

Getting annoyed at things someone says and treating someone like garbage aren't always the same thing. You don't even know what was said that caused this whole debate.

As for 'If a guy treats you like he doesn't give a ****, he genuinely doesn't give a ****' I was 'taught' to act that way, even if I liked the person. It's not my fault that it had a higher success rate than honesty did. I'm older now, and I like to think slightly more mature, so I behave differently, but that doesn't necessarily change the fact.

Also, I think the main problem was a lack of sammiches. If she had made more sammiches, all would have been fine.

Lol!
  • Indy_Mario
    Options

As much as I hate to, I have to agree with this... smh
    :flowerforyou: