Options

Replies

• elizabunny
    Options
    Sent you a FR w/ Message!
  • melanie_J
    melanie_J Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You had to use the sad face didn't you! Now I can't be snarky. *kicks rocks, leaves room, slams door*

This made me giggle like an idiot....my child now thinks I'm crazy!
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options

There's no magic bullet. Eat less/Better, Move more.
    I beg to differ. I am sure you will find 93 women on here who swears that the "bullet" is magical...lol.
  • Coltsman4ever
    Coltsman4ever Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I take Hydroxycut right now. I take the Hardcore Pro Series. I got it at GNC and I will say this... I do not take it as an appetite suppressant. I use it for an energy boost before my workout or before running. I have found that it does nothing to suppress my appetite anyway.
    I also only take 1 capsule per day, a 1/2 hour before my workout/run. The directions say to take 4 capsules per day. I get a significant energy boost from one pill so that's what I take.
    I have had no ill effects from it.

Hope that helps.

Edited to add: After reading some of the replies on here, I may STOP taking it.
  • mawhite717
    mawhite717 Posts: 202 Member
    Options

I beg to differ. I am sure you will find 93 women on here who swears that the "bullet" is magical...lol.

LMAO!!! it is magical.... hahaha
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    All this did fro me was increase my blood pressure and cause me to bruise terribly! I didnt lose a pound.
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    The FDA has received 23 reports of serious health problems ranging from jaundice and elevated liver enzymes, an indicator of potential liver injury, to liver damage requiring liver transplant. One death due to liver failure has been reported to the FDA. Other health problems reported include seizures; cardiovascular disorders; and rhabdomyolysis, a type of muscle damage that can lead to other serious health problems such as kidney failure.

Sorry but that's a big fat NO to me. I'm using my liver right now, i dont want to get rid of it! same with my heart, muscle or kidney!

source:
    http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/2009/ucm149575.htm

Totally off topic here, I just want to say your pancakes look delicious!!....carry on....
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    You're not silly for asking this question or anything. People on these forums can be rude, nasty, and feel that they have every right to put you down for something like this, as if they truly know that much better.
    Good luck!

Drama much? Not a SINGLE person on this thread attacked her. Go get your feelings hurt somewhere else please, everyone here was being supportive and you're just causing trouble.
  • Gigi_licious
    Options

True dat.
  • mawhite717
    mawhite717 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You had to use the sad face didn't you! Now I can't be snarky. *kicks rocks, leaves room, slams door*

the sad face gets them everytime!! lol
  • May63
    May63 Posts: 162
    Options
    i see it alot what is "bump"?
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options

hahahaha! And this is why you are my friend :)
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    when I took it, I thought my heart was going to EXPLODE right out of my chest. Seriously. I couldn't breath. My heart raced. I literally thought I was going to die. I did not continue to use it, as it was not my idea of fun or health.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I've used it as an octane booster in my gas tank and improved my gas mileage by.0002 mpg.
  • timmypeace
    timmypeace Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I personally do not believe in things like that. My friend uses it and it works. However, he also lifts weights like a maniac. I say try it. Everyone's body reacts differently. It may or may not work for you.
  • j99li
    j99li Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    i have tried it while i was in high school. All it did was mess up my heart beat cuz it had a lot of caffeine in it and i was just jittery all the time. Also, it made me feel super dizzy and light headed....

Dont take it!
  • rita27ny
    rita27ny Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    do a detox diet.
  • Gigi_licious
    Options
    i see it alot what is "bump"?

It moves the thread to the top of the list again....but a lot of people "bump" so they can go back into their topics later and reference it if they need to.
  • rita27ny
    rita27ny Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    do a detox diet.
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    i know most of you are gonna say "dont take it" "its not good for you" "lose weight the right way......"

but, im wanting know if it really works and for those of you who have used it, how much have you lost?

please dont be mean :o(

i have tried it because its about half the price of oxy elite pro, but does not do near as good.

really does not do a whole lot for me, but the funny thing is hydrox will make my blood pressure jump up, the oxy doesn't.
    that i don't understand, i would think they both should.