Turbo Jammers 1/26-2/1

Options
Welcome to Turbo Jam! We're gonna pump and sweat and get your groove on. You're gonna love it!!

Welcome to a new week. I really need to step it up this week in order to meet my end of the month goal. I need to drop 3 lbs...possible yet, probably....maybe not. I'm gonna do my best.

Replies

• Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Turbo Jam! We're gonna pump and sweat and get your groove on. You're gonna love it!!

Welcome to a new week. I really need to step it up this week in order to meet my end of the month goal. I need to drop 3 lbs...possible yet, probably....maybe not. I'm gonna do my best.
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Drevans Mom,
    Glad you started the thread ~ hi everybody!!
    Good way to start off ~ stepping it up!! Nothing beats a failure but a try - I know you'll be pleased with your results!! I did CP this am before work. I was easier this time, well no easier but the steps are getting more familiar, lol, so that's good!!
    Wish all a good day - let's get after it!!
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon! Getting ready to do w/ CP (w/ DH nonetheless)...this could get interesting!:laugh:
  • Dragonfly11
    Options
    Good afternoon! Getting ready to do w/ CP (w/ DH nonetheless)...this could get interesting!:laugh:
    ]
    Gottaluvboys - what's you're secret!!! interested to know how you got him interested in it - grateful mine is doing "his " push ups, LOL!! He popped in in the middle of CP yesterday (before the tear:embarassed: , :) and he asked "do you always work out so hard???" I was so out of breath only thing I could do was nodd my head and drip on him!!

Good for you guys and hope the work out was fantastic!!
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options
    ]
    Gottaluvboys - what's you're secret!!! interested to know how you got him interested in it - grateful mine is doing "his " push ups, LOL!! He popped in in the middle of CP yesterday (before the tear:embarassed: , :) and he asked "do you always work out so hard???" I was so out of breath only thing I could do was nodd my head and drip on him!!

Good for you guys and hope the work out was fantastic!!

DH didn't last the entire workout...he got frustrated with picking up the routine. He works out (loves the gazelle...I loathe it!). He wanted to try something different and gave CP a try. To his credit he quit halfway through and hopped on the gazelle.
  • meanness67
    meanness67 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I just finished Cardio Party Mix 2; first time with that one. All of these workouts are so great and I feel so good afterwards. The only hard part is getting off my butt to do it in the first place.
    Yesterday I did TJ Sculpt and Cardio while smelling cherry pie cooking the whole time. I was good though and only had 1/2 piece of pie with one small scoop of ice cream.:love:
    Keep Jammin' Everybody - we will all reach our goals with each others help and support!:bigsmile:
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    Welcome meanness!!

Dragonfly, my hubby only did the workouts twice with me and now I can't get him to do them. However in those two attempts he did say that he could feel the difference in his love handles. His job is pretty active so he doesn't really workout much....but we are doing push ups together. I'm glad the steps are getting easier for you...I've got the hang of the first dvds I have but the new ones...its gonna take a while. UGH!

Kelly-my hubby didn't necessarily get frustrated he just felt stupid, I think we all felt that way when we started..or at least I did :blushing: Good for him for continuing his workout on the gazelle.

I did CP2 and the Shred lvl 2 today. Burned almost just over 800 cals! I'm super tired now though.
  • akwhite
    akwhite Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a turbo jammer as of lately and love it. Question, someone wrote Cardio Mix 2 on here. Where do you get that? I went onto the website today and all I can find are the DVD's I already have (sculting, cardio party, 20 min workout). If there are more I would love to order them to change it up.

Thanks!
  • meanness67
    meanness67 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    CP2 can be found at beachbody.com. I think I got it as part of a fat blaster workout they had.
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a turbo jammer as of lately and love it. Question, someone wrote Cardio Mix 2 on here. Where do you get that? I went onto the website today and all I can find are the DVD's I already have (sculting, cardio party, 20 min workout). If there are more I would love to order them to change it up.

Thanks!

We can also find a lot of them on amazon.com! Welcome to our little group.
  • Beeks5
    Beeks5 Posts: 41
    Options
    Hey there fellow jammers!!

I absolutely love them! My favorite is definitely the Fat Blaster .. especially when i have a bad day .. i can really kick butt!! hahah!! Nice to see a group on here that does Turbo Jam!! However .. I am kinda scared of the Cardio Party DVDs .. are they really hard or just long!
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    Hey there fellow jammers!!

I absolutely love them! My favorite is definitely the Fat Blaster .. especially when i have a bad day .. i can really kick butt!! hahah!! Nice to see a group on here that does Turbo Jam!! However .. I am kinda scared of the Cardio Party DVDs .. are they really hard or just long!

If you can do Fat Blaster you can do Cardio Party. I really like 1 and 2....probably 2 more than 1. I'm still learning Fat Blaster but it's a good calorie burn :smile:
  • megan0313
    megan0313 Posts: 394
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation everyone! :flowerforyou: I've gotten away from Turbo Jam over the past few months, but I'm going to go do the Fat Blaster right now! And I agree, if you can do fat blaster, you can do cardio party....they are longer, but don't seem as intense overall, and I burn tons of calories with them!!!
  • Dragonfly11
    Options
    Good Morning Everybody,
    Happy Tuesday!! Woke up this morning with a grateful heart and did 20min workout and ab jam for the first time!! Ab Jam was good- had some moves that I was familiar with but some other ones that were new to me and hard!! I bet I feel them in the morning.
    Going to try to fit in 20 min of pilates at lunch~ we'll see how the day goes.
    Hope everybody eats clean today and burns some extra calories!!

Nice to see you all checking in early ~ always seems to start my day out on the right track knowing others are out there doing it!!

Make it a great day:wink:
  • abs0830
    abs0830 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Ok, I haven't been posting much lately, but I have been doing my videos. I did TS and Fat Blaster last night and I'm a little sore today!
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    Welcome Megan! Welcome back Abs!

Dragonfly-I used to get sore after doing Ab Jam but I think I've finally gotten to the point where it burns during the workout but doesn't hurt after. Doing the Shred has also helped me to get thru Ab Jam a little easier...must be shaping up the muscles!

Not sure what workout I will do today....Saturday I let my son pick, Monday I let my hubby pick....maybe my son will pick for me again today :happy:
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options

Dragonfly-I used to get sore after doing Ab Jam but I think I've finally gotten to the point where it burns during the workout but doesn't hurt after. Doing the Shred has also helped me to get thru Ab Jam a little easier...must be shaping up the muscles!

Not sure what workout I will do today....Saturday I let my son pick, Monday I let my hubby pick....maybe my son will pick for me again today :happy:

LOVE that you let your hubby and son pick for you...how fun!

Just finished CP, 20 min workout, and Ab Jam. I'm going to shoot for 20-30 minutes of pilates later this evening.
  • megan0313
    megan0313 Posts: 394
    Options

LOVE that you let your hubby and son pick for you...how fun!

Just finished CP, 20 min workout, and Ab Jam. I'm going to shoot for 20-30 minutes of pilates later this evening.

Thanks! I did Fat Blaster this morning with the hand weights. It felt great to get back into it and my arms are feelin' it! I'm also going to do 30 mins of pilates this evening.

Keep up the great work everyone!
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    Did PK&J and shred level 2...boy to I feel it today. I think I need a nap I'm so tired. I had to "force" myself to eat more yesterday so that I would even hit 1600 cals and that wasn't even all that I was allowed....today I may just eat everything in the house...okay not really but I will probably eat all my cals. Weird how our bodies work.

Keep up the good work ladies.
  • deedun
    deedun Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I could only manage the 20min workout today.. Feeling like I have less energy but in saying that i havent done a workout since saturday.

I did manage to get in a good brisk 40min walk earlier also...

How is everyone else getting on?