• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    By day 2 I really just want to twirl and dance and pet soft kittens.:wink:

Hah! That's day 3 for me.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    When I get mine, people gotta die. Especially on Day 2. Also on Day -2. Because the week leading up to Day 2 is a descent into madness. Leaks just mean more people gotta die.

Now. To qualify for supportification: I do love La Tanto Florida, because I usually get a nice weight loss effect afterwards.
  • Contrarian
    Options
    Day 2 or day 3 for me usually. This last period it was definitely day 3. It was a mess. It was like Dexter had just killed some douchenozzle in my vagina. Speaking if vagina, did you know that mfp is THE ultimate spot on the net for vagina-related advice? Cool huh?

I know what you mean.

How do you know MFP is the ultimate spot? Was there a poll on which websites to visit if one requires vagina information?
  • lucylue21
    lucylue21 Posts: 214
    Options
    I saved a photo of my most recent day two:

theshining.jpg

love it
  • Contrarian
    Options
    When I get mine, people gotta die. Especially on Day 2. Also on Day -2. Because the week leading up to Day 2 is a descent into madness. Leaks just mean more people gotta die.

Now. To qualify for supportification: I do love La Tanto Florida, because I usually get a nice weight loss effect afterwards.

Thank you. Especially that helpful last part.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    In all seriousness, day 2 is a B1tch. It would always be my worst day too. (I fixed it.)
  • Jessamin
    Jessamin Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Day 2.5 EVERY TIME. Life is hard.
  • Beastette
    Options

Thank you. Especially that helpful last part.

The CTG lives to give back. Except on Day -14 to Day 14. And Tuesdays.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options

theshining.jpg

love it

ditto!
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    HO-LY cow, this is the most sarcastic post ever!

Why are you calling the OP a ho ly cow? She's not a ho, she doesn't LIE and she's not a cow. I believe its rule 4 that says do not attack or slam other users. Tisk tisk missy.
  • Slinkybaz
    Slinkybaz Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Oh geesh ladies, just get pregnant already, preferably to someone of a different ethnic origin. Then Brangelina will pay your expenses and buy your baby. No period and money to buy pretty clothes. What more does a girl want?
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Day 2 or day 3 for me usually. This last period it was definitely day 3. It was a mess. It was like Dexter had just killed some douchenozzle in my vagina. Speaking if vagina, did you know that mfp is THE ultimate spot on the net for vagina-related advice? Cool huh?

I know what you mean.

How do you know MFP is the ultimate spot? Was there a poll on which websites to visit if one requires vagina information?

I am posting from a smartphone. It told me the answers.
  • Slinkybaz
    Slinkybaz Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Oh geesh ladies, just get pregnant already, preferably to someone of a different ethnic origin. Then Brangelina will pay your expenses and buy your baby. No period and money to buy pretty clothes. What more does a girl want?

Handbags and shoes as well. But that goes without saying obviously, though I did just say it. You *****es are all hormonal and probably need everything spelled out to you.
  • Beastette
    Options
    All I want to say is that periods are, indeed, for everyone. Thank you for bringing this to light...
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    d99f7fd8.jpg
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I was told to come check this post out and am sitting in my chair crying because I was laughing so hard! In all seriousness does it really matter what day to a guy...we know when to get the hell out!
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options

theshining.jpg

love it
    All I can say is REDRUM... over and over again