Model workouts?

Options

Replies

• kimclaws
    kimclaws Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    what kind of models are you talking about? High fashion? Lingerie? Fitness? if it is high fashion, they do lots of cardio or just very little calorie intake, many of them have eating disorders,because they need to have very low body fat, for lingerie there is more body fat wanted for curves, fitness models do everything, weights and cardio and have a low body fat % too.well this is my opinion. Personally i would never want to look like a high fashion runway model because most of them look unhealthy. I would rather go for fitness or lingerie look.
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    What happens when you start eating regular food?

exactly. you are setting yourself up for a cylce of failure.
    be smarter.
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    OP-

For body composition reasons alone you should be incorporating a strength training program in your weight loss plan.

Also, you plan on consuming any proteins and fats in your diet? Or are you going to take the I'll starve myself of nutrients approach, plateau eventually, have horrible body composition, and then come back on the boards in 2-4 weeks creating a new thread asking what went wrong..or the oh so common one..."Help ..I've gained weight!".
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I didn't know coffee was considered a fruit/vegetable...
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Most models I have known didn't work out. They simply didn't eat. That's why eating disorders are so prevalent in that industry. Why not aspire to be like the fitness models instead? You will look great and your hair and teeth won't fall out.
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    oh wow, a fruit and veggie diet? sounds like a great idea to me!

how long have you been on it?
    Yeah who needs protein....or muscles.

I would miss the bread.

Me too. Bread.

Of course, I mean white bread.
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Let me link you to some model inspiration.

http://skinnyvscurvy.com/beauty-body-image/ultra-skinny-runway-model-chloe-memisevic.html

I bet she kills it at the gym....or eats twice a week. :tongue:
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Let me link you to some model inspiration.

http://skinnyvscurvy.com/beauty-body-image/ultra-skinny-runway-model-chloe-memisevic.html

I bet she kills it at the gym....or eats twice a week. :tongue:

yea guessing to to be the last part :tongue:
  • kimclaws
    kimclaws Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    ugh thats gross,
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    Options
    So, I am half way done with my (fruits and vegetable only) diet. I'm hoping to be 125 pounds by the end of it.. which is a great weight for someone 5' 8''. Anyway, once I'm low on body fat I want to work out hardcore. Does anyone know what models do to workout and get that body? I love that lean toned body look. I just dont know what work-out that models do in order to look like that. Suggestions?
    You probably don't realize that you may not be getting enough macronutrients? Especially protein.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it for 21 days.. today is day 10 and I went from 140 lbs to 131.2 lbs. Its hard to do... but it is def. worth the results.
    9lbs in 10 days? Yeah this sounds like it's safe.................:noway:
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I understand the runway model diet is very heavy on cigarettes and champagne.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Damn Double post. Can I log the calorie burn from this? Anyone?
  • KeepOnMoving
    KeepOnMoving Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Everyone sounds so mean.... but I think its just out of concern. I too peaked at your diary and concern that you are too low on calories. No wonder its a hard diet. Once you go back to eating "normal," you can gain back everything you lost! Your diet is very healthy on vitamins and that is good. But I do recommend adding the lean proteins, fat free milk, and whole wheat rice/ bread. If you are 5'8, you should have atleast 1200 calories today, if not more. More if you exercise regularly. Good luck!
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I understand the runway model diet is very heavy on cigarettes and champagne.

And cocaine, don't forget that!
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options

Oooh thanks for sharing that, I bookmarked it for tomorrow's read.
  • Deb2012
    Deb2012 Posts: 124
    Options
    Ah well less than 1000 calories a day with a severe lack of protein.... you have to be hungry. Each to their own but I wouldn't be surprised if you gorged once you started eating properly again.
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I have no suggestions other than: go to wikipedia and put in "essential amino acids"

And eat some tofu. Or meat. Or an egg.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Why not strive to look like these ladies:

securedownload+%25282%2529.jpg

Full200812101659060593603_Rebecca_Romijn.jpgx

They are thin, sexy, and fit. Definitely not starving.