To All The Guys Who Wear Bandanas At The Gym

Options

Replies

• Michelle_C_
    Options
    Let's not exclude the women who wear them, wearing full make-up, and smelling like a French Ho!

Nothing worse then perfume girl getting on the treadmill next to you going for a stroll.

This! I see girls at the rec center with their face painted on, hair all pretty in a cute messy bun, strong perfume, and dangly earrings xD

and their starbucks! Seriously, how many calories are in their frozen drink thingies with whipped cream on top? Really? Come on!
  • jennajosephine
    jennajosephine Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Maybe the girls with their faces all done up and hair looking cute, came to the gym right after work. i do this 90% of the time.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Who cares?

Grow up & move on.
  • sinilau
    sinilau Posts: 20
    Options
    I work with one of those pirates. Everyday bandana with the mullet locks flowing out the back. He also folds his arm sleeves up as well which adds to his style apparently.
  • XxXskinnyMiniXxX
    Options
    Who cares?

Grow up & move on.
    Sounds like this one wears bandana's at the gym :wink:
  • caitlinrachelle_22
    Options
    This is all too true! Last night at the gym I had a girl who was on the treadmill in front of my elliptical who matched everyone's descriptions. She had her hair in a big floppy pony with a huge pink bow and matching pink shoes. She spent more time on her phone then focusing on her work out. Then half way through my work out a guy comes in wearing a size S Boys tshirt w/ a bandana. He was definitely built (kinda looked more like he was jacked up) but it didn't make his outfit okay. Some people!
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    <<<<You mean like this
  • cherrikim
    cherrikim Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    LMAO. When a woman wears perfume it's to feel pretty & smell good for the men, but when a man wears cologne it's to hide the fact that they didn't shower before going out. :-)
  • XxXskinnyMiniXxX
    Options
    <<<<You mean this like this
    No, lol he means those dude's who think they're badass when a 5 year old could probably take them. btw goodjob on rockin the bandana, I'd look like a tard in one lol
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3P9bBpGFYMyUZDbjIrCDpTQQe_Zv8ibNYhsipzTqGpXd6KwCMi7xO2q3EYw
  • XxXskinnyMiniXxX
    Options
    is that the "they raping everybody" guy? lmao
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options

sure is :smile:
  • XxXskinnyMiniXxX
    Options

sure is :smile:
    yesh! lol even funnier now
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    LoL
  • ONE03
    ONE03 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Who cares?

Grow up & move on.

Seriously. :drinker:

Nah. Sounds like he actually focuses on working out instead of on other people.

People that piss me off at the gym: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh_yc6AKXLI
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    This is a funny thread. I definitely wear make-up to the gym and my hair is up in a bouncy ponytail. No perfume though.

There's a lot of cute guys at my gym so...
  • Turkeylips
    Turkeylips Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I wear a bandana to work out every day. It helps keep my hair and sweat out of my eyes. I am not usually a big sweater, but dang if the kickboxing doesnt cause me to drip all over! Plus I enjoy picking out fun prints as an expression of my fun personality.
  • XxXskinnyMiniXxX
    Options
    Go to the gym like this guy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Who cares?

Grow up & move on.

LOL Guess so ;)
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options