I feel pretty!

Options
I am feeling awesome today. I am rocking my new size 12 jeans which are fitting comfortably, not snug, and a size M top. I bought a bunch of clothes at a rummage sale, mostly size L, but noticed when I was putting this one on this morning that it is an M (and even though it is a fitted top, it isn't too tight!). Feeling AWESOME! I've lost close to 50 lbs (you can see my ticker) since June 1, and have gone from busting out of an 18 to feeling comfortable in a 12. Yay me! Just had to share somewhere where it isn't totally bragging (like it would be if I were shouting off the rooftops to my coworkers). :-)

ry%3D400

Replies

• terewilliams
    terewilliams Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU! I am looking forward to being where you are now.
  • page68
    page68 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You look terrific. Great job.
  • susaneec
    susaneec Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you! If you have a rooftop handy, I think you should totally go shout from it. Good job!
  • MJKing2
    MJKing2 Posts: 177
    Options
    Amazing Job! Congratulations! You look fantastic. :smile:
  • jayb123x
    jayb123x Posts: 138
    Options
    Great confidence booster and motivator. Well done!!
  • DarkAngel525
    Options
    You look VERY pretty! But nothing is better than actually feeling it yourself. So happy for you :flowerforyou:
  • leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! xxxxxxxxxxx
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: you look great! !
  • akilianamalia
    akilianamalia Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    VERY impressive!! nice work!
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I am feeling awesome today. I am rocking my new size 12 jeans which are fitting comfortably, not snug, and a size M top. I bought a bunch of clothes at a rummage sale, mostly size L, but noticed when I was putting this one on this morning that it is an M (and even though it is a fitted top, it isn't too tight!). Feeling AWESOME! I've lost close to 50 lbs (you can see my ticker) since June 1, and have gone from busting out of an 18 to feeling comfortable in a 12. Yay me! Just had to share somewhere where it isn't totally bragging (like it would be if I were shouting off the rooftops to my coworkers). :-)

ry%3D400

Awesome transformation
  • JasonD334
    JasonD334 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Great job, and awesome work. It's fantastic to see how much pride you have in your efforts, and guess what, you deserve it! I like to say that the only things you deserve in life are the things you're willing to work for, and you've done the work, so now continue to enjoy your results!

Have a great Friday.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Congratulations,:flowerforyou: you look great!
  • Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I am feeling awesome today.

That's because you ARE awesome :) And pretty! Great job!
  • lauraOOOO
    lauraOOOO Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    wow, you look amazing!! 50 lbs in 5 months!? what is your secret woman!?!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look GREAT!!!! You should feel pretty!!!! You look amazing! Congratulations on all your hard work paying off!!! :drinker:
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    You SHOULD be proud..........you look beautiful!
  • cmon288
    cmon288 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    This post totally motivates me. You look amazing! So, Happy you're feeling it! :wink:
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    :smile: Congrats! I can't wait until I am making that same post one day! I say brag away! You deserve to!! :bigsmile:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    yay! you look beautiful! and i know the feeling well. i'm wearing a medium sweater from LOFT and i feel awesome!!
  • Maryfullofgrace
    Maryfullofgrace Posts: 342 Member
    Options

ry%3D400

Oh my goodness! Isn't that wonderful? Going from an 18 down to a 12 has to feel so good inside. I know you are just probably floating on air as you stride around. Oh gosh, soak it all in. Remember this feeling, it's a great booster for everyone including you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!