Can you have To Much protein?

Options
124»

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    According to my food diary I'm suppose to have 60 grams of protein a day, but I'm usually eating around 80 to 85 grams. Can you eat too much protein? Is there anything bad that will happen by having all this protein?

Get your information from your Physician or online from sites you trust. Don't go by young men who are eating for bodybuilding results. Medical advice should not be given by people with no medical degree's. No matter what they tell you. If they do have medical degrees, why aren't they at the office instead of blogging on fitness pal? Another reason not to listen.
    Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • lockef
    lockef Posts: 466
    Options
    This thread needs to be deleted... wiped off the face of the internet.

Here's some irrelevant links as to why too much protein is bad for you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbows
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relevance

IBTL
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I'm really confused.

Where did I "attack" anyone? Please let me know if I said something against forum policy.

Thanks.
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    I'm really confused.

Where did I "attack" anyone? Please let me know if I said something against forum policy.

Thanks.

I never once said in my post that anyone had attacked anyone else, I posted the friendly warning to try and keep it that way as reports were made and it was becoming somewhat heated. We really don't like having to lock or delete threads where valid questions and answers are made despite what some may think. Call it prevention.

Cat
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I'm really confused.

Thanks.

I guess we're now into Minority Report territory heading to A Brave New World.