Ex-BF dilemma of the day lol

Options

Replies

• luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    Options
    If he's your ex, why do you care? Move on with life.

^^^^this!!!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I re read what you posted and I feel bad for him,it seems like your stringing him along.You guys are not together,you say you dont want to be with him,dont want him stalking your facebook,and now that you see he has profiles elsewhere suddnley maybe you guys can get back together someday so even though your not together now he shouldnt be looking elsewhere:huh:
    Cut him loose or get back with him an stop playing games
  • stephl81
    stephl81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I hate the internet sometimes!!!! I think I live in the wrong era, hahaha.

I hate the interne too sometimes t! My BF and I have been fighting over FB and email accounts. Who's emailing who, who's chatting who, who's commenting on who's picture. He even got mad at me for my LinkedIn account. Really? soooo to save the peace, I have deleted all my social networking accounts. Now isnt it only fair he deletes his??? ugh people. Its crazy that now-a-days we (or some couples) are fighting over what is up on the internet.
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    If he's your ex, why do you care? Move on with life.

This 100 times over.

pretty much. it's not your place to confront him about this. but i'm sure you already know this.

Yes. And weren't you just complaining the other day about him always trying to talk to you? How would you feel if he was looking up all of your **** online and then holding it against it despite the fact that you are not in a relationship?
  • lambeas
    lambeas Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    He is your ex,,, your EX! Stop caring what he is up to.
    We can all tell you 100000 times, but until you realize that he DOES not want to be with you, and YOU ARE SO MUCH BETTER OFF without him, the sooner you open yourself up to not checkin in on him.

Don't play games with yourself. Grab your girlfriends and go out- meet new people and STOP checking in on him!
    btw... every girl has had to deal with this at some point, you are not alone=)
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Oh good, cuz no day would be complete....
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    ahhh, so glad that I dont have to go through this kind of BS anymore. :happy:
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    I re read what you posted and I feel bad for him,it seems like your stringing him along.You guys are not together,you say you dont want to be with him,dont want him stalking your facebook,and now that you see he has profiles elsewhere suddnley maybe you guys can get back together someday so even though your not together now he shouldnt be looking elsewhere
    Cut him lose or get back with him an stop playing games
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options

LMAO!
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options

Hahaha I read these topics to keep me entertained... I almost don't need TV.
  • 1myfit
    1myfit Posts: 69
    Options
    I'm not going to tell you to get over it cuz it does take time. But i will say you made the right decision breaking up with him. It sounds like he was on there before you broke up. And that's a shaddy person. Be friends if you want but it will only make it drag on. Good luck.
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I think you should definitely continue with the internet stalking. It's very healthy. :flowerforyou:
  • Apazman
    Apazman Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Truth is ... some people are always shopping around.
    I don't really see anything wrong with it, I mean the dope is that if people really want to look elsewhere ... then let them, because they clearly aren't getting something from you.

Be Extremely happy that you and he are not together.
    Be happy you are seeing the real him.
    Be happy to be free to find someone who only sees you.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    I re read what you posted and I feel bad for him,it seems like your stringing him along.You guys are not together,you say you dont want to be with him,dont want him stalking your facebook,and now that you see he has profiles elsewhere suddnley maybe you guys can get back together someday so even though your not together now he shouldnt be looking elsewhere:huh:

This is exactly what I was thinking. I feel bad for him. Even you telling him you saw his profile tells him you are LOOKING FOR HIM, therefore still interested. It's OVER.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Truth is ... some people are always shopping around.
    I don't really see anything wrong with it, I mean the dope is that if people really want to look elsewhere ... then let them, because they clearly aren't getting something from you.

Be Extremely happy that you and he are not together.
    Be happy you are seeing the real him.
    Be happy to be free to find someone who only sees you.

Would you be my life coach?? :flowerforyou:
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I think you should definitely continue with the internet stalking. It's very healthy. :flowerforyou:

:laugh:
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

See what this woman wrote? Read it again and again until it sinks in. The minute you say, "Well she doesn't know our situation.." or "Well it's different for me and him." READ IT AGAIN.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Oh. My. Gwad.

let it go already.

orrrrr... continue stalking him because it's totally healthy and will lead you to a life of happiness and fulfillment. and also you'll probably totally get back together - for sure.
  • jeannec3631
    jeannec3631 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    can't make a square peg fit into a round hole! sometimes you just have to call a relationship what it is....OVER. seems like you enjoy being in a relationship...so move onward & upward, understanding that each man is different & leave your trust issues at the door when entering a new relationship. you will be the better for it & so will your relationship.
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Break ups are hard to go through, and I understand your feelings totally go all over the place. But he's such a negative energy in your life right now. TRY to let him go, you don't need that. I know it's so much easier said than done, but I promise you'll feel so much better when you just let him go. Don't feed into the negativity, don't acknowledge it, just cut it out. And each day will be easier and easier. Good luck! :)