boobies !

Options
i knew i would get someones attention with that title , haha . Anyways , i was just wondering .. girls, did your breasts shrink alot over the period of your weightloss ? I use to be a C , and now im down to a B . (after losing 25 lbs) i have about ten more pounds to go untill i reach my GW , do you guys think they'll get any smaller ? I loved my C cup breasts , im okay with a B even , but i really dont want them to shrink anymore !

Replies

• Montco_cancel
    Montco_cancel Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping mine do, haha.
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Mine shrunk to tiny when I reached my goal weight, Dr. Bogdon fixed that for me.
  • nvblakemore
    Options
    YES! Mine shrank considerably. I'm barely a B and was a full C before WL.:-(
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    *cry* :( boobies that shrink :( *cry*
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    YES. thank god I still have a cute butt......lol
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    ohmigawd i'm so glad you asked because no one has ever, ever, EVER asked this question before!!!!!

:noway: :noway: :noway:
  • PrettyLittleLiar79
    Options
    I am down 60lbs from last year and yes, mine have shrunk substantially.......But good thing is when I hit my goal, I am treating myself to a new set of girls. LoL
  • steveh08
    steveh08 Posts: 66 Member
    Options

I am so with you on that.
  • PrettyLittleLiar79
    Options

LOL!!
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Your Bs will probably stay... I've lost a tiny bit on my Ds... What I wouldn't give to be a C cup again... My husband on the other hand always gets sad when I bring it up that my girls be shrinking.
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    StrengthIDidntKnow Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I am almost at goal and mine have shrunk, if I am being honest I am probably an A cup. But they are perkier now than they have been in a really long time.
  • geco22
    geco22 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've lost 30 pounds and so far I don't think mine have shrunk too much, but I hope they do. if you need a little extra let me know because I would be happy to share ;)
  • OKmac3
    OKmac3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options

Your not alone
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    I've lost 40lbs and my boobs are still the same size
  • rocketpants
    rocketpants Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    here's hoping!!
    moobs-1.jpg
  • BRISAjustAltered
    BRISAjustAltered Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I've only lost 13 and the twins already shrunk! It really depends on your own body. We can not pick where the "fat" is lost from
  • almawr
    almawr Posts: 77
    Options
    I was a DD but now i have to wear a D :( There probably going to get to a C before i loose it all but oh well !
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
  • madisonsteelex
    Options
    I was a 36 DD, now barely a 34 D..
    But I wanted to shrink. I want to be a large C
  • dsak
    dsak Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I'm down 60lbs, and mine have shrunk considerably. I was a C cup before, and now I have lots of room in my B cups!!! I'm afraid to go and get remeasured again for new bras for fear that I'll officially now be an "A"!!! :-(