boobies !

Options

Replies

• BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    Are we really talking about this? It would only make sense that along with all the fat all over the body, the boobs would be included. We should totally start talking about our periods too. :huh:
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Lots of ladies have discussed this here... you'll get more answers than on just your post alone!

http://tinyurl.com/3zp6wfs

:flowerforyou:
  • mdbs2004
    mdbs2004 Posts: 220
    Options
    thought this was going to be a "show me yours" post :noway:
  • jenlayport
    jenlayport Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Mine have shrunk big time. After a 50lb weight loss I went from a DD to a C, probably even a B. I like them much better now!
  • jooleeyah
    Options
    I feel your pain....I've always loved my FULL 36Cs! After the weight lose I'm now down almost a cup size to a SMALL 36C or a 34C....but I miss them too :( It's worth it though to fit into my skinny pants :) I just went out and bought a padded bra!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Oh how I wish they had!

At my heaviest I was a 44F. I got professionally sized for the first time ever a couple of weeks ago and, 124 pounds lighter, I am a 34DDD or a 32G (I measure at a 34 but the 32 bands actually fit better - the lady who measured me said I was really in between the two so could go either way).
  • SunshineKisses_2012
    SunshineKisses_2012 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    *cry* :( boobies that shrink :( *cry*

You have enough for us breast - challenged ladies. :wink:

Mine went from a small C to an A in 30 pounds. I suspect all that was from my boobs. :laugh:
  • tinywithaBIGheart
    Options
    Are we really talking about this? It would only make sense that along with all the fat all over the body, the boobs would be included. We should totally start talking about our periods too. :huh:

Whats wrong with talking about our girls ? they need some attention too :)
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    ohmigawd i'm so glad you asked because no one has ever, ever, EVER asked this question before!!!!!

:noway: :noway: :noway:
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    OMFG-Boobies_(2).jpg
  • kandyjo
    Options
    :laugh: You clicked on the topic so you much be interested in some way, form or fashion :bigsmile:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Girl!!! C's are friggin' AWESOME!!! Oh, how I miss my C's.... mine are a whopping DD these days... SHRINK, BOOBIES!!!! SHRINK!!! FOR CHRIST'S SAKE, SHRRRRIIIIINKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

Ok, now on to periods..... :drinker:
    I feel your pain....I've always loved my FULL 36Cs! After the weight lose I'm now down almost a cup size to a SMALL 36C or a 34C....but I miss them too :( It's worth it though to fit into my skinny pants :) I just went out and bought a padded bra!
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    here's hoping!!
    moobs-1.jpg

i nearly spat my water everywere when i seen that with the comment above... made me chuckle :bigsmile:
    and yes hun they most probaberly will shrink.... mine have gone from a Ecup to a current Ccup
    lets just say my boyfriend misses them lol
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options

Geez that would make sense wouldn't it, however my friend lost 40lbs and not a bit of it was from her boobs (lucky skank), not everyone fits in a cookie cutter, so the answer is yes she is talking about this, but you dont' have to, you absolutely retain the right to walk in the other direction.
  • gavini
    gavini Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I have a perfect record in predicting cup size change for women who are losing weight. i have never once gotten it wrong, one of those talents that you never would have known you had but apparently, i have a gift.

I can also guess the amount of jelly beans in the jar at carnivals, weird huh?

i will of course need to know your current weight and your goal weight and will have to examine them. while my record with pictures is good, i dont guarantee the same results that i do when i have seen them in person.

i offer my services for free out of the goodness of my heart, i look forward to seeing ... all of you...
  • sweetpunani
    Options
    Wait a minute. Our boobs shrink when we lose weight? HOLY cow...
  • littleali
    littleali Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Nope. Stayed at a DD, though they're less...perky. Not happy at all! :(
  • kellybug123
    Options
    Mine have shrunk too.....sad thing is that I didn't have much to work with in the beginning.....lol. Hopefully I don't lose much more in the chest area, but a bunch in the rest of my body. :)
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    :laugh: You clicked on the topic so you much be interested in some way, form or fashion :bigsmile:

it says BOOBIES!!! how can you -not- click on that?
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Well if anything i have a feeling this thread wont be shrinking any time soon :p