boobies !

Options

Replies

• havalinaaa
    havalinaaa Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I've lost 20lbs and still have my C's! My band size went down from a 36 to a 34 though. Hoping to get back down to a 32 C, that's the size I was at my happiest weight (138ish). My boobs just aren't one of the places I gain/lose weight. My belly on the other hand...
  • flasportsfan
    flasportsfan Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Are we really talking about this? It would only make sense that along with all the fat all over the body, the boobs would be included. We should totally start talking about our periods too. :huh:

Geez that would make sense wouldn't it, however my friend lost 40lbs and not a bit of it was from her boobs (lucky skank), not everyone fits in a cookie cutter, so the answer is yes she is talking about this, but you dont' have to, you absolutely retain the right to walk in the other direction.

Lost 91 lbs. Not a bit shrank. THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    found this on TFLN last night...it fits SO perfectly to this

(215):

What's the most polite way to say "Congrats on losing weight, but no one is happy your boobs got smaller."

but on a more serious note Ive only lost about 10 pounds so far and Im noticing my band is getting looser
  • elz22
    elz22 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I hope mine go down...
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Down from a 32DD to a 32D. I like it. I haven't been smaller than a D since high school when I was 32C. Even around ~120 lbs I still had Ds.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    Are we really talking about this? It would only make sense that along with all the fat all over the body, the boobs would be included. We should totally start talking about our periods too. :huh:

Geez that would make sense wouldn't it, however my friend lost 40lbs and not a bit of it was from her boobs (lucky skank), not everyone fits in a cookie cutter, so the answer is yes she is talking about this, but you dont' have to, you absolutely retain the right to walk in the other direction.

and you are a lucky skank too, I'm happy for you but pass some of that boobie over here please!

Lost 91 lbs. Not a bit shrank. THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!

and you are a lucky skank too, I'm happy for you but pass some of that boobie over here please!
  • allison_joan
    Options
    I've lost 12 pounds and my boobs are still the same size which is a C! I have had a kid though and they got bigger when I was pregnant so that may be why they haven't shrunk? I'd prefer to have my smaller boobs back though or a boob lift lol
  • sweetpunani
    Options
    :laugh: You clicked on the topic so you much be interested in some way, form or fashion :bigsmile:

it says BOOBIES!!! how can you -not- click on that?

That's why I clicked it. Now I'm disappointed. Where's the TOM threads.
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Mine didn't until just recently...with the last ten pounds or so they have shrunk a whole lot. I wanted them to get smaller but they don't look good. I'm hoping the skin will tighten up a little bit at least...I can hope anyway.
  • KimertRuns13_1
    Options
    I started this at a 38DD.
    70 lbs late and I am a 36C.
  • bettertracie
    bettertracie Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Yep, I used to wear 38C and now I am a 36A soon to be 34A... part of me wants to look into having that fixed, but I think I wouldn't want to run with big boobs LOL!
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I lost 50 lbs. Mine are completely gone now, but that's just genetics. I only had them because I was fat. They're much nicer now! Perky and all that! lol
  • Jacksheadache
    Jacksheadache Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping mine do, haha.

Sir, that was awesome.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    smaller, perkier and healthier boobs are way more attractive than fatter, floppier and unhealthy ones.
  • panyg
    panyg Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I'm quite depressed now after reading this thread. What can be worse than boobies getting smaller? I feel sad now....
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    I'm quite depressed now after reading this thread. What can be worse than boobies getting smaller? I feel sad now....

It'll be OK... :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kyunda
    kyunda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    yep, but i'm not sure yet if thats a good thing or not. I sure to be a 38DD or 38D depending on the brand of bra but now most of my bras are to big!
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    When I was healthy (before I gained weight) I was a 36C. Then I gained and got to a 38D. Now I have no idea where I stand, since I'm still losing weight...they did shrink a little bit, but I feel like I'll just go back to a full C. Which is good, just enough for a handful.

:wink:

But do not fret, I think that you might stay as a B. If you go up to an A, well, just be glad that running will be a little bit easier. :ohwell:
  • BSero1982
    Options
    I'm hoping mine do, haha.

l;ol amen!!!
  • Being2befit
    Being2befit Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    just get pregnant ahhaah...i was a b and i grew already 1 cup size to a full c.....crazy no more plastic surgery for me :bigsmile: