Anybody doing the HCG diet please add me

Options

Replies

• SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    ~Why~ do people have to be SO RUDE when anyone asks a question about a non-traditional weight loss method?!

Seriously, though, OP...search the forums for this topic and find other people doing this program that way; you're just going to get a bunch of flak from members here about HCG.

Good luck your PERSONAL JOURNEY. :happy:

Because it expensive pregnant woman piss. That not enough?

Its really nit supported here. Most of us are here to get healthy. Not lose weight, muscle mass, and then regain it all.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    ~Why~ do people have to be SO RUDE when anyone asks a question about a non-traditional weight loss method?!

Seriously, though, OP...search the forums for this topic and find other people doing this program that way; you're just going to get a bunch of flak from members here about HCG.

Who was rude? People were reacting to the inevitable ****show that will ensue - not to the OP directly.

OP, because there is a great deal of scientific evidence which proves HCG is not a healthy or sustainable weight-loss method, most people on this site are not supportive of this technique. If you use the search function, you will be able to find like-minded people who will support you in this endeavour.

Good luck, and we will all be here to support you in a more traditional weight loss method should you gain back any weight you lose using HCG. :flowerforyou:
  • CityOnAHill
    CityOnAHill Posts: 136 Member
    Options

Because we're here to support each other on the journey to becoming healthy. This is like putting the car in reverse.

And the fact that it's worked for thousands of countless people...that's irrelevant?
    And it still doesn't give an excuse to be rude. It's unsupportive, it's childish, and it's off-putting. Frankly, people that mock some one for asking a question (who may not understand why people are being rude) is no different than anyone making fun of a fat person. It's still rude and it's still hurtful.
    :explode:
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    homer-eating.jpgJameson.jpg

Mmmm....Jameson!
  • SunshineKisses_2012
    SunshineKisses_2012 Posts: 471 Member
    Options

Who was rude? People were reacting to the inevitable ****show that will ensue - not to the OP directly.

OP, because there is a great deal of scientific evidence which proves HCG is not a healthy or sustainable weight-loss method, most people on this site are not supportive of this technique. If you use the search function, you will be able to find like-minded people who will support you in this endeavour.

Good luck, and we will all be here to support you in a more traditional weight loss method should you gain back any weight you lose using HCG. :flowerforyou:

Well said!
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options

if she was simply choosing an alternative method, there would be many more supporters... however... here's a quick vocabulary definition check for our readers:

non traditional weight loss methods - gf, vegan, paleo, raw food, etc.

DANGEROUS - hcg, extremely low calorie diets, diet pills, etc.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options

Because we're here to support each other on the journey to becoming healthy. This is like putting the car in reverse.

And the fact that it's worked for thousands of countless people...that's irrelevant?
    And it still doesn't give an excuse to be rude. It's unsupportive, it's childish, and it's off-putting. Frankly, people that mock some one for asking a question (who may not understand why people are being rude) is no different than anyone making fun of a fat person. It's still rude and it's still hurtful.

thousadns of people? And how many of them kept all the weight off?

Are you really getting offended and upset that we are supportive of drinking pregnant women piss? I think all of your name calling is just as childish.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options

Just because it works doesn't mean it's healthy. Being a bulimic "works" too, but it's a disease and it's certainly not healthy.
  • CityOnAHill
    CityOnAHill Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    All I was asking was why all of you against it (as ~I~ am too) couldn't provide an explaination as to why you were unsupportive.

Thanks for attacking me too. Some days there's just not enough love. :flowerforyou:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    All I was asking was why all of you against it (as ~I~ am too) couldn't provide an explaination as to why you were unsupportive.

Thanks for attacking me too. Some days there's just not enough love. :flowerforyou:

I'm sorry you feel attacked. I can't speak for anyone else but that certainly wasn't my intention.
  • clarech82
    clarech82 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    We don't really have hcg in the UK but it just sounds like a unhealthy gimmick. Plus if pregnancy hormone is ment to make you slim how come being pregnant three times made me so fat?? Or would it only work if I drank my own wee?
  • SunshineKisses_2012
    SunshineKisses_2012 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    We don't really have hcg in the UK but it just sounds like a unhealthy gimmick. Plus if pregnancy hormone is ment to make you slim how come being pregnant three times made me so fat?? Or would it only work if I drank my own wee?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thank you!!!!
  • deathstarclock
    deathstarclock Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I haven't read anything anyone has posted except:

Because you obviously signed on to this thread to bash other bashers. Did you even read the post made by the OP?
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I feel like any adult beverages consumed while this thread is still open will be wasted. I can't even LOL at HCG threads anymore.
  • smoores10
    Options
    I am on my 3 week maintenance phase of the HCG diet.....it was so much easier than I thought!!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    10980641.jpg
  • ChantalAguiar
    ChantalAguiar Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know how much these pregnant women are getting for donating their pee? I have a pregnant friend and we were just wondering...
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options

if she was simply choosing an alternative method, there would be many more supporters... however... here's a quick vocabulary definition check for our readers:

non traditional weight loss methods - gf, vegan, paleo, raw food, etc.

DANGEROUS - hcg, extremely low calorie diets, diet pills, etc.

^^^ THIS!!!!! ^^^
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    As I'm currently living with someone on the HCG diet (my mother) I can tell you that it is NOT healthy. She only eats 500 calories a day, some days only apples. She is lethargic and usually falls asleep in the early evening because she is lacking energy. She has cheated a couple times. The first time she had a diet coke and it made her vomit. The second time she went out for a night, drank and had a taco and is still trying to work off the 3 pounds she gained. I also invite her to walk with me but she always has to refuse as she is not allowed to exercise. Yes a perfectly healthy person CANNOT exercise because she is not taking in enough nutrients to support it. Finally, she has to inject herself.

I: eat what I want in moderation, get to stay active, feel great and have energy and one bad night will not cause me to gain weight.
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    Some people are really dumb :flowerforyou:

Did I do this thread right?
This discussion has been closed.