Just an FYI Regarding Your Period and Weight Gain

Options

Replies

• xtina11179
    xtina11179 Posts: 352
    Options
    Ha!! I just had this convo this morning!! I'm actually surprised at how many women did not know about this nasty side effect of "Aunt Flo" as we so affectionately ( :grumble: ) refer to this time of the month. All the PMS meds specifically mention "water-weight" gain so that is why I never get discouraged during "my week". However, I am glad you reminded us all, Tam. :flowerforyou: For those of us who are in a daily battle with that stupid scale it's nice to be reminded that all our hard work is NOT fruitless just because of a little fluctuation in the numbers! :drinker:
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I think we should have a thread dedicated to 'pet names', euphanisms for TOM.

TOM being one of them.
    Aunt Flo.
    The Curse.
    Cruising the Crimson Flow.

:bigsmile:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Rag back-(that sore back that just won't go away)-yup right now too.:blushing:
  • xtina11179
    xtina11179 Posts: 352
    Options
    Oh, and I meant to ask what all of this "bump" stuff is. What does that mean???

And maybe a little inappropriate, but my BF always talks about the "Cotton Pony"!! LMAO!
  • mommyofone
    Options
    Thanks for sharing I am going thru it this week this makes me feel a little better
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing I am going thru it this week this makes me feel a little better
    Good! That was my goal in posting this in the first place! :smile:
  • TamTastic
    Options

And maybe a little inappropriate, but my BF always talks about the "Cotton Pony"!! LMAO!
    Bump just means when a thread starts moving down or to another page..someone just types "bump" to literally bump or move it back up to the top so more can have the opportunity to read it.

Though, they COULD mean my baby bump too!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

Bump just means when a thread starts moving down or to another page..someone just types "bump" to literally bump or move it back up to the top so more can have the opportunity to read it.

Though, they COULD mean my baby bump too!!! :laugh: :laugh:

bumps are good things
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    bump.
  • amanda15
    amanda15 Posts: 43
    Options
    good reading!!
  • TamTastic