3 months on MFP and 2.5 months hanging out with Jillian

Options
124»

Replies

• kittyr77
    kittyr77 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing! And super toned! Well done! Great results in a short space of time, sounds like you worked really hard at the exercise. Congratulations and keep it up! You've inspired me! X
  • Kerseygeek
    Options
    Did you use a HRM and if so what was your typical calorie burn? I just started and mine was significantly lower than expected but if you still got results with a lower calorie burn than advertised with some other programs I've seen then that makes me feel better about it.
  • Galathea96
    Galathea96 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Did you use a HRM and if so what was your typical calorie burn? I just started and mine was significantly lower than expected but if you still got results with a lower calorie burn than advertised with some other programs I've seen then that makes me feel better about it.

Yes I use a Sigma PC9 HRM. I usually burned around 220-250 cals while doing 30DS and my average for Ripped in 30 was around 340 or so. I also did additional cardio so that on my workout days I'd burn at least 600 cals.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you inspire me!!!! i've been hanging out with jillian for 11 days straight...although i tried for 4 or 5 days at a time in the past . i'm working for 1 month straight and then we'll see what happens next! maybe another month?! maybe insanity with shaun t?
  • Bibis29
    Options
    Looking fantastic!
  • palmettosleeve88
    Options
    great job. just remember wating mcdonalds will get you back to where you were. you wanna keep that cute body, then exercise plus watching what you eat! congrats you look great & keep up the good work!
  • KathyEarhart
    KathyEarhart Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!
  • Mikkaelaa
    Mikkaelaa Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOD!
    This doesn't look like the same person...you look so great in such a short time.
    Really nice and sexy
    i envy you in every way
    :)
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Good job, you have much to be proud of. Here's wishing you the best of luck on your maintenance plan!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!