Things you hate

Options

Replies

• ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    people wearing there pants up to there friggin armpits...most shades of green....racists.....ignorant ppl....fuggin twilight haha... my daughters dads...people judging me when they dont know s*^* about me...there are a ton of things i hate....
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    thor1god1of1awesome Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    People who think they know better on parenting my children then me
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    People who hate everything and can't be pleased.

...But I don't necessarily hate them, they just down my mood.
  • XxXskinnyMiniXxX
    Options

so basically negative nancies? lol thats what I call people who can't seem to find fun in anything ever
  • justsummie
    justsummie Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Hypocrites really top my list especially when they are the type of hypocrite who likes to sit back and philosophise about why something is OK for one person but not for another. Contrarians; people who choose their beliefs based solely on being opposite of the mainstream. All the people on mommy-message-boards who think the only RIGHT way to do something related to child-rearing is THEIR way. People who try to demean others on the web by correcting their spelling/grammar/punctuation. People who live their lives assuming everyone is looking for their approval of permission.

*Side note- There is a good chance that I am that slow driver you hate getting stuck behind...wish I could say I'm sorry for that but getting in an accident or getting a ticket just isn't worth pleasing the masses for me.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I'd like to say that I am not actually a contrarian. I don't want Summie to hate me.
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Fake people
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I don't like curisng! And I dont like drugs/alcohol either:frown:
  • justsummie
    Options
    To Contrarian,

Hahahaha...no worries. Perhaps I'm not using that word correctly...seemed to fit what I was trying to say though.
  • Schwiggs
    Schwiggs Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I hate girls that don't let me smang it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt5ghXdq6Z0&NR=1
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    To Contrarian,

Hahahaha...no worries. Perhaps I'm not using that word correctly...seemed to fit what I was trying to say though.

No, you are. :happy:
  • fragilegift
    fragilegift Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    *Side note- There is a good chance that I am that slow driver you hate getting stuck behind...wish I could say I'm sorry for that but getting in an accident or getting a ticket just isn't worth pleasing the masses for me.

this^
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Yeah, your name says it all. You stick around long enough and maybe you will learn to be true to your soul.. I have decided it is not a personal or religious issue, it is just the way it rolls. I used to believe all people are basically good. They are not. There are people out there that are just plain bad news... That *kitten* that is speeding and cuts you off... I rode in his car, he thinks you are an idiot and don't know how to drive. Really? I used to think, well, maybe they have to pee, or maybe there is a pregnant woman in that car about to give birth. NOPE. Just an *kitten*.

Haha, that driver is me. ;)
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options

Mmmm, at least in WA, you are legally required to go with the flow of traffic, or let others around (Pull over, or use the far right lanes). If the speed limit is 60 and everyone is going 70, you legally need to be in the far right lane or pull over, or speed up. And it IS enforced, WSP posted a public announcement about it.

So yea... you're breaking the law too. Learn to drive better.
  • nomorewishing
    nomorewishing Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    When friends interrupt you because their story is obviously SO much more important than yours
    Going over on my calories, cause then I feel like the worlds worst person :tongue:
    Mustard (both the color and the condiment)
    Hot weather
    Bullies of all shapes and sizes
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    - Water chestnuts
    - Mayo
    - American cheese
    - When people leave closet doors open
    - When people don't know how to speak or write properly
    - When people wait until the last second to merge into my lane when there have been signs for 2 miles - I straddle that f***ing line and do NOT let them pass. I was here first, b*tch.
    - People who expect everything to be handed to them.
    - That terrible Tosh.0 rip-off show on MTV.

I have more.. Just have to think of them. :P
  • justsummie
    Options

Mmmm, at least in WA, you are legally required to go with the flow of traffic, or let others around (Pull over, or use the far right lanes). If the speed limit is 60 and everyone is going 70, you legally need to be in the far right lane or pull over, or speed up. And it IS enforced, WSP posted a public announcement about it.

So yea... you're breaking the law too. Learn to drive better.
    Sorry but I don't need your stamp of approval to know that I am a good driver.
    I don't live in WA, don't drive below the speed limit unless there is a good reason, and I always drive in the slow lane when applicable. Seems like a law that not only promotes but demands speeding "as long as everyone else is doing" might be bad news and lead to some law-suits down the line. Good luck out there!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    whiners hypocrytes tobbaco chewers booger pickers lol
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options

so basically negative nancies? lol thats what I call people who can't seem to find fun in anything ever

I like this post! It says so much, yet so little.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    hate people that take advantage of my pacifism (it thats how you spell it)