Delicious low cal high protein soup!

Options
1235»

Replies

• MissSusieQ
    MissSusieQ Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    this was initially posted in the diet and nutrition section. do you have any idea how disappointed I am??
    I demand an apology and a vegetarian option
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    I demand ... a vegetarian option
    louisville-slugger-bat.jpg
    Should really up the fiber content
  • sjohnny
    Options
    When I typed "batting" into the exercise search it listed cricket. Will the calories burned be the same whether we're trying to catch crickets or bats?
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    When I typed "batting" into the exercise search it listed cricket. Will the calories burned be the same whether we're trying to catch crickets or bats?

Batting is more upward stretching and reaching, whereas cricketing involves bending over and reaching and chasing. I suspect that cricketing would be a higher burn.

Would any experts on both like to weigh in on this? I don't want to give inaccurate information.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options

Crickets are jumpy, but bats are feisty fliers. It's a tough call, better wear an HRM.
  • sjohnny
    Options
    Crickets are jumpy, but bats are feisty fliers. It's a tough call, better wear an HRM.

That's usually the best way anyway. I was surprised that the MFP exercise database would list them together. They do seem to be very different exercises.