ONE-WEEK MINI-CHALLENGE-10/30-11/5

124»

Replies

• ladygloria
    ladygloria Posts: 279 Member
    Mak, sorry you aren’t feeling well this week. Take care of you! Get better.

Lttee, are you okay post-accident?

Philosohoe, you are awesome! What kind of homework? Doesn’t sound like fun.

Danlyn, thanks!

My goals for this week:

1. Continue recovery from this car accident injury and get through PT like a trooper so I can get back to real exercise.-been in less pain, hoping to get better exercise clearance this week.
    2. Survive my out of town conference at the end of this week in the land of food and in the land of separating from my child for the first time EVER in the 3-years that I've been blessed to have one. Met half of this goal okay (and it wasn’t the food). I probably gained 3 lbs this week. LOL!
    3. Exercise lightly at least three times this week (yoga, recumbent bike, etc are allowed).-walked everywhere for the conference, so that will have to do. May try the recumbent bike again tomorrow.
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    th_2011-11-04_19-29-59_120-2.jpg
    thought I would post pictures of my progress.
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    what am I doing wrong my picture was way too big and then gone

well it is there now ??
  • philosohoe
    philosohoe Posts: 272 Member
    KrisPage--Great job with your progress! Your pics are little but definitely here :) You are doing so fantastically!

ladygloria--Welcome back from your trip! My hw is for an online class to help me get my single subject credential in CA. I already have a multiple, but I need single to be able to teach high school. Only 3 more weeks to go!

Friday night check in
    1) Sodium under 2000mg: Not even close 2955 Still 4/7
    2) Monitor macronutrients to hit Carbs 50%/Protein 25%/Fat 25%: 49/19/32
    3) Achieve a 3500 calorie deficit for the week between food and exercise 551/day & 2892/week
    4) Three Zumba workouts this week: 3/3 (Did 40 min Zumba and 30 min elliptical to try to offset the crazy a little bit)

Yeah, I have no idea what happened today. I ate my very healthy lunch, and as I was driving to my 2nd job, I stopped to buy a bottle of water, and I picked up a Slim Jim and a bag of pretzels. Then when I got to the 2nd job, they surprised me with a plate full of beautiful mexican food from the awesome restaurant across the street. I don't know what came over me, but I was ravenous, so I basically ate two lunches, and then ate my leftover burrito for dinner. Oh, and the Halloween candy smelled good so I grabbed 2 more from the bowl. Freakin' Wow. Just, Wow. I think the cold weather is making my body believe that it's time to stock up and get ready for hibernation mode.

Anyway, I hope everyone is staying warm and having a great weekend!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Good Morning Mini-Goalers! grouphugg.gif

I'll be back around to catch up on the last 2 days (?) as I've been working my way through the flu so been going to bed super early and not getting much else done. But feeling a bit better everyday!:wink::flowerforyou:

BTW.........Still forgot to pick up some Puff Plus with Lotion and my nose:grumble: is not happy about that!!:laugh: :sad:
  • mrogers52
    mrogers52 Posts: 378 Member
    I have been off the reservation as my brother would say!:grumble:
    Made poor food choices, but have kept up the exercise. Just struggling with work issues, but i wrote them down and letting go of them.

Read everyone's posts from this week-take care out there!

1. Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day
    2. Log everything
    3. Exercise at least 4 days a week
  • philosohoe
    philosohoe Posts: 272 Member
    Saturday check in
    1) Sodium under 2000mg: Worse than Friday 3083 Still 4/7 (but at least I went into this one with eyes wide open--japanese food!)
    2) Monitor macronutrients to hit Carbs 50%/Protein 25%/Fat 25%: 50/22/28 (not bad)
    3) Achieve a 3500 calorie deficit for the week between food and exercise 561/day & 3453/week
    4) Three Zumba workouts this week: 3/3 No Zumba today; did 60 min elliptical instead

Catch you all on the new thread!
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Hey all, sorry I've been away for the last few days!

Bhurley – sorry to hear about the technically problems… I’ve done that before, it’s SO frustrating… I too have no idea what the key combo is that messes me up.

La_nanita - Hope your 3’s did become 4’s. Keep on working at it, you are doing great.

Usernamekelly1 – Hope your back and feeling better!!

LadyGloria – I am finally starting to feel better… almost a week later… :grumble: So very glad to hear you are in less pain.

Kris – Your progress pics look FANTASIC!!! Keep up all the great work. I’m really bad at posting pictures otherwise I’d try and help you out.

Philosohoe – Seems like you had another great week!! Sorry to hear you had a rough (but I bet YUMMY Friday!) I like how you did Zumba and logged some time on the elliptical to help offset your crazy day!

Hearts♥Desire – Your poor nose! Mine was in the same angry boat! Glad to hear you are feeling better!

Mrogers – Hope you are back on the reservation :smile: Way to go keeping up with your exercise even if you made poor food choices. Good luck letting go of your work issues. HUGGS to you!

Friday and Saturday check in:
    1. 6 am workouts of my choice. 0/6 think I’m finally over my cold, so hopefully I will be back to working out next week.
    2. Get in 4 after work workouts. 0/4
    3. Be more aware of my food choices – did good Friday even made smarter choices during the day, cuz I knew my dinner would be a less then healthy choice. We got pizza, had two slices, but also had a salad to go with it.
    4. Log all extra BLTS (bites, licks, tastes, and sips) – Good day with this Friday. Not so great Saturday, but I didn’t log anything Saturday :blushing:
    5. Water, water, water - more water less other beverages – Awesome Friday… not so great Saturday.

New post coming soon :happy: :happy: let's hear it for a new week and new opportunities
  • la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 409 Member
    Well the week did not end as well as it began! How come it always seems to go down hill after Wed?

Recap:

1) Exercise 5/5
    2) Log 4/7
    3) No eating after 8pm 4/7 - Although it is not eight yet, I am pretty sure that its going to be a bad night too.
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Well the week did not end as well as it began! How come it always seems to go down hill after Wed?

Recap:

1) Exercise 5/5
    2) Log 4/7
    3) No eating after 8pm 4/7 - Although it is not eight yet, I am pretty sure that its going to be a bad night too.

Sorry to hear youve had such a tough week. :drinker: Here's to a better next week!
  • jennyph2006
    jennyph2006 Posts: 356 Member
    Sunday Check-in
    1. 30 DS - level 2. day 3 done
    2. Do 2 Billy Blancks workouts. 3 done
    3. Drink no less than 8 glasses of water: 12 glases today
    4. do 3 cardio workouts. 2 done
    5. eat more fruits and vegetables: ok
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Hi everyone! Well, I kind of fell off track AGAIN this week. I seem to be losing focus lately and I really need to get back to where I was. Needless to say I didn't meet many of my goals last week (at least not everyday). Next week my goals will include logging every day; i've been getting really bad with this.

Anyway, I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I did - we went to my IL's for hubby's nephews birthday. It was a quick trip but a good one, and I don't think I did to bad with the food. Guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Looking forward to starting a new week!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.