How often do you weigh in?

Options
124»

Replies

• Lainn
    Lainn Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every Friday morning and take my measurements every other Friday morning.

If I weighed in every day I think I would freak out and get discouraged. Weighing in every week can be bad enough as it is. I would encourage you to weigh in once a week. Pick a day and do it in the morning after you use the restroom. Try and stick to the same time of the day to be more accurate.
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Once a week or every other week. When I start on a new diet or a new workout routine, I would weight more often.
  • fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I have a question for weekly "weighers". What if you have an up day on that day? You might drop the next day but do you get discouraged if you happen to have an up day on the designated weigh day? I'm getting used to seeing the ups and downs and it doesn't bother me because i know it will go down in a day or so.
  • Lainn
    Lainn Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I have a question for weekly "weighers". What if you have an up day on that day? You might drop the next day but do you get discouraged if you happen to have an up day on the designated weigh day? I'm getting used to seeing the ups and downs and it doesn't bother me because i know it will go down in a day or so.
    I get discouraged of course, but it actually motivates me to work even harder the coming week. I become DETERMINED to have a great weigh in the next friday.

There is something about not seeing the scale budge and then at next weigh in seeing a 5lb weight loss!