Slimming into Dec 31st! (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• Kassielin13
    Options
    Day 1 successful! I have consumed 104 oz of water, completed my 30 minute workout at Curves and no candy! I didn't consume all of my exercise calories but I am stuffed.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween!

You ladies will be successful. Keep up all of your hard work and determination.
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    i didn't have any candy, well, one very small piece from my daughter, but i still went over 250 calories. sigh. oh well. tomorrow is a new day and stupid halloween is finally over.
  • tootsanderson
    Options
    had my weigh in today and i weigh 256. so two more pounds down!
  • SereneRose
    SereneRose Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    WTG Amber!
    Already we are a succeeding soon we will be at our goal.
    Mines not official but weighed in and i'm 2lbs down only 11 more to go.

Keep up the awesome work :happy:
  • tootsanderson
    Options
    awesome. so far three people have recorded a loss. that's so cool. it's only been two days!
  • 623Hernandez
    Options
    I drank 7 glassed of water yesterday!!! I usually struggle to get 4 down! Hope I can make my personal goal of drinking 8 glasses a day EVERY day by new years!
  • Kassielin13
    Options
    Great job girls for your losses so far :wink: I just can't wait til Friday for my weigh in!!!
    Today (11/1) I have drank 144 oz of water. I am way under on my calories. :mad: Sadly, I'm not even able to force myself to eat anymore.
    Enjoy the rest of your week dolls!
  • SereneRose
    Options
    Great results I'm seeing ladies especially on water. I'm still struggling at around 5 and didn't do squats yesterday.
    Official weigh in day is Sunday and can't wait.
    Keep up the brill work!! :flowerforyou:
  • Kassielin13
    Options
    Great results I'm seeing ladies especially on water. I'm still struggling at around 5 and didn't do squats yesterday.

Once your body gets used to drinking more water, the more you will be able to drink. When I first started drinking only water, I was doing good to see 4-6 glasses. And not to mention the amount of time I spent using the restroom :laugh: Now I can drink 8 glasses without even having any "urges!" You are doing great!
  • 623Hernandez
    Options

Once your body gets used to drinking more water, the more you will be able to drink. When I first started drinking only water, I was doing good to see 4-6 glasses. And not to mention the amount of time I spent using the restroom :laugh: Now I can drink 8 glasses without even having any "urges!" You are doing great!

That is good to know!!!
  • 623Hernandez
    Options
    Super bad calorie day!!! Only 24oz. of water too! I just suck today! I was feeling so good but night fell I could not stop eating! I will do better tomorrow!!!! I have too!
  • SereneRose
    Options
    Don't worry we all have slips and this is a working progress.
    Your doing wonderfully, keep striving for excellence x
  • tootsanderson
    Options
    yeah, my yesterday sucked too. i went over my calories by about 300 because it was my birthday. and i wanted to work it off but my baby wouldn't sleep so that was a no go. oh well, some days are like that.
  • SereneRose
    Options
    Happy belated hun!
    If you can't spoil yourself then when can ya.
    Gift for you :flowerforyou:
  • Kassielin13
    Options
    Hope everyone is still going strong! :happy:
  • Kassielin13
    Options
    Day 4: Successful :tongue:
    Water: 112 oz
    Workout: Alternate day...REST :yawn:
    Calorie intake: 1212 out of 1250...38 remaining
  • tootsanderson
    Options
    thanks!
  • loufelleE
    loufelleE Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Silly me, i totally forgot about the 30 squat kicks a day. Dang, that would be a total of 150 :( i should start now.
  • loufelleE
    loufelleE Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Silly me, i totally forgot about the 30 squat kicks a day. Dang, that would be a total of 150 :( i should start now.

10/31 - 12 glasses water
    11/01 - 9 glasses water
    11/02 - 16 glasses water
    11/03 - 8 glasses water
    11/04 - 12 glasses water
    120 squat kick ( 30 per set)
  • Kassielin13
    Options
    Name: Kassie Woods
    Current Weight: 226 lbs
    Goal Weight by December 31: 215 lbs
    Loss so far: 0
    Personal Goals also by December 31st : 1) I want to eat a healthy amount of calories 1300 or more daily!!! Staying under 1200 calories daily, doesn't help MY body at all. 2) Lose more inches from my abdominal area. 3) Reach my smallest weight in over 4 years.

Day 5 (November 4)
    Water Intake: 112 oz
    Calorie Intake: 1200...not what I was wanting.

Current Weight: 224.4 lbs
    Loss so far: 1.6 lbs :happy:
    Remaining to lose: 9.4 lbs