Daily Challenges Completed:
    all complete

Bonus Challenge Completed:
    all complete

Over in water/under in calories
  • heaverchell
    heaverchell Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    My Starting Stats...Can't wait to see that change!

Female:
    Current Weight 203.8
    Current Height 5'4"
    Current waist inches :45.825 (45 7/8)
    Current Hips inches : 48
    current wrist inches 6.5
    Current forearm: inches: 11.625 (11 5/8)

So I had to go bad and look at this.... Overall I lost 4.2 lbs, almost 4 inches off my waist and almost 3 inches off my hips. Even if I am not the biggest loser on this challenge I have to say I AM A BIG LOSER!! This challenge helped me push through and do things I didn't know I could. It doesn't seem like you are doing much when it's a pound here--inch or half inch here--but when you look at it overall it is amazing.

I just wanted to say that I am so proud of everyone here. We all did a great job at pushing ourselves so here is a CYBER HIGH-FIVE! All of you are great and I am so happy that we could go through this together. For those not going on in December I will still be cheering you on because it doesn't stop here. For those going on to the December BL Challenge <---> This girl will see you there :drinker:
  • tsumpter
    tsumpter Posts: 491
    Options
    My Starting Stats...Can't wait to see that change!

Female:
    Current Weight 203.8
    Current Height 5'4"
    Current waist inches :45.825 (45 7/8)
    Current Hips inches : 48
    current wrist inches 6.5
    Current forearm: inches: 11.625 (11 5/8)

So I had to go bad and look at this.... Overall I lost 4.2 lbs, almost 4 inches off my waist and almost 3 inches off my hips. Even if I am not the biggest loser on this challenge I have to say I AM A BIG LOSER!! This challenge helped me push through and do things I didn't know I could. It doesn't seem like you are doing much when it's a pound here--inch or half inch here--but when you look at it overall it is amazing.

I just wanted to say that I am so proud of everyone here. We all did a great job at pushing ourselves so here is a CYBER HIGH-FIVE! All of you are great and I am so happy that we could go through this together. For those not going on in December I will still be cheering you on because it doesn't stop here. For those going on to the December BL Challenge <---> This girl will see you there :drinker:

Awesome job.....I'm so proud of everyone. We have to remember that we have to take one day at a time and one pound at a time!!!! No one never said that it will come easy and I know when I finally get back to where I want to be. I am definitely going to appreciate it because I have had to work for it.
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Week #5 Biggest Loser Results:

This weeks Biggest Loser: tsumpter 5.77% (ya me) :smile:

Results:

tsumpter--5.77%
    cinder701--5.74%
    heavercell--5.74%
    jellybean1971--0% (didn't check in):sad:
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Final Results:

The Biggest Loser for November is: heaverchell with an overall 6.12% (great job & congrats) :smile:

Overall Results:

tsumpter--5.74%
    cinder701--6.06%
    heaverchell--6.12%

Congrats to everyon for doing such a great job!!!!!
  • heaverchell
    heaverchell Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    ~~Happy Dance~~ YAY:happy: :noway: :flowerforyou: :glasses: :drinker: :blushing:

But I have to say...WE ALL DID GREAT!! This was by far one of my favorite challenges and I had some AWESOME Ladies doing it too.
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone, can not believe I didn't check in, was waiting for Friday (blond moment) going to skip December but hopefully will join you in the new year
  • cinder701
    Options
    Congrats Heaverchell!! WTG.. Ill get you in Jan!!! good luck with the dec challenge!!