November Biggest Loser Challenge

Options

Replies

• heaverchell
    heaverchell Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Sun. November 13th: 15 bridges on each leg, 100 crunches & 5 frogs Completed

60 Burpees completed so far..(OMG these are hard and Im not a fan :noway: )

ok you scare me because I haven't started the Burpees yet. The frogs and those bridges didn't feel too good either lol :smile:
  • heaverchell
    Options
    Hey all! I had a super stressful week, and was unable to get to a computer to post my stats. I have a feeling I would have been out anyway because I didn't have a whole lot of time to put into exercising, but I am proud that I stayed under my calories and didn't gain any weight. I plan to continue with the challenges and look forward to returning to the competition next month! Way to go everyone on your progress, you're all doing great! :smile: Good luck!!

I am sorry your week was stressful. That makes it so hard not only physically but mentally. We all have set backs so just stick to you. No gain is still a good thing. I said the same thing about keep going with the challenge. I like the different and "new" exercises we are doing so no matter what happens...I am gonna stick to the plan. You can do this--->just take it one day at a time :flowerforyou:
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Monday challenge complete, did C25k. Actually went to the gym as well this morning so did over 10 miles today!!

Came back from my run and did the woodchops and swimmer presses. Oh and 30 Burpees, oh how I hate those. A lady I know did a fundraiser challenge where she had to complete 1000 Burpees, she did it in under an hour!! I did 10 at a time with a break in between. Wow they sure get the heart rate up!!

Under on calories and over on water :smile:

I had a rough weekend, so I am hoping I can redeem myself with some good workouts this week!!
  • cinder701
    Options
    I to do 10 at a time and take a break from the Burpees..My son recently went to a police academy and his training consisted of thousands of Burpees..he did not enjoy them but at the same time they are very effective.. My chest muscles are screaming at me this morning...lol..
    :happy:
  • cinder701
    Options
    Mon. November 14th: 3.1 miles walk, run or bike, 3 sets of 20 wood chops & 3 sets of 30 swimmer presses cOMPLETE

water over
    calories under

also 60 minutes of high impact punch and crunch aerobics......didn't do any burpees today back is sore!!
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    HAPPY MONDAY...Hope everyone had a WONDERFUL DAY...Remember this is a journey, so enjoy the ride!

WATER - DONE
    CALORIES - UNDER
    CHALLENGE - DONE

WEEK 3 ~ BLC
    Mon. November 14th: 3.1 miles walk, run or bike, 3 sets of 20 wood chops & 3 sets of 30 swimmer presses

Tread - 3.35 miles 45 mins 3.35 mils
    Holly Perkins Fitness 360
    Denise Austin Cardio Strength Intervals
  • cinder701
    Options
    Tues. November 15th: 3 sets of 15 leg circles, 3 sets of 20 lawnmowers & 3 sets of leg lifts Completed

over in water
    under in calories

110 burpees so far
  • heaverchell
    Options
    Mon Nov 14--Challenge complete. walked 3.1 miles, 3 sets of 20 wood chops and 3 sets of 30 swimmer presses

Under in calories/over in water

Tue Nove 15--Challenge complete. 35 burpees, 100 jumping jacks, 30 split squats (per side), 3 sets of 15 leg lifts, 3 sets of 15 leg circles, 3 sets of 20 lawmowers (per side)~~also Walked 5.1 miles--did 100 crunches

Looked at the challenge wrong for today and did the challenge for tomorrow THEN realized I did the wrong day lol so I went back and did today to.

So 35 of 150 burpees done for bonus challenge done
  • amandac72
    Options
    Tuesday: Challenge complete. No extra burpees today, ughh I'm going to get to the end of the week and have to do a heap at once!

Wednesday: Challenge complete. Did the split squats at the gym with my personal trainer this morning so had already done those, yay!!

After the 35 burpees for the challenge I just could'nt stand the thought of doing anymore so stil only up to 30 extra so far, burpees are evil :huh:

Under calories and over water Tuesday and Wednesday!!
  • cinder701
    Options
    Wed. November 16th: 35 Burpees, 100 jumping jacks & 30 split squats complete

over in water
    under in calories
    125 burpees complete
  • cinder701
    Options
    Thurs. November 17th: 3 sets of 15 tricep dips & 3 sets of 15 buttock lifts COMPLETED

WATER OVER
    CALORIES UNDER

I FEEL LIKE iM THE ONLY ONE HERE...LOL
  • amandac72
    Options
    I'm here just been super busy and not had a chance to post.

Thursday challenge complete.

Ok did 2 lots of burpees today to catch up. Did 30 in the morning and then did another 30 after I came back from my run in the evening. Then I thought I may as well do another 10 so I am up to 100 :smile: Ughh got to do 50 more today to complete the challenge!!

It is very warm here today and I'm not looking forward to doing those 50 burpees, I should have done some at the gym when I went this morning, at least it was cool there!!

Good luck with weigh in everyone :smile:
  • heaverchell
    Options
    Wed Nov 16 --Challenge complete 35 burpees, 100 jumping jacks, and 30 split squats

Thur Nov 17 3 sets of tricep dips & 3 sets of butt lift

Under in Calories/over in water

I was only able to get 35 of 150 burpee's done for the bonus :(
  • heaverchell
    Options
    Week #3 Weigh-In

Current Weight 200.8
    Current Height 5'4"
    Current waist inches :43
    Current Hips inches : 46.25
    current wrist inches 6.5
    Current forearm: inches: 11.25
    Exercise Minutes total: 445

All Chanlleges done--under in calories & over in water

I only got 35 of the 150 burpees done toward the bonus point.

Good Luck Everyone :)
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Weigh-In

Current Weight: 196.5
    Current waist inches: 39 1/2
    Current hips inches: 42 1/2
    Current wrist inches: 6.5
    Current forearm inches 11
    Exercise Minutes: 524 minutes
    Daily Challenges Completed:
    under calories each day
    above water each day
    Bonus Challenge Completed but spread out through out the week I hate them
  • kendib
    kendib Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Height: 5' 8"
    Current Weight: 229
    Current waist inches: 45
    Current hips inches: 47.2
    Current wrist inches: 7.2
    Current forearm inches: 11.8
    Exercise Minutes: 165
    Daily Challenges Completed: 3
    Bonus Challenge Completed: Not This Week
  • kendib
    kendib Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Forgot to put this:

Under on Calories All Days
    At or Over Water Intake
  • amandac72
    Options
    Week 3

Sex: Female
    Height: 5'2"
    Current Weight: 143.3
    Current waist inches: 31
    Current hips inches: 41
    Current wrist inches: 6
    Current forearm inches: 10
    Exercise Minutes: 591min
    Daily Challenges Completed: All complete
    Bonus Challenge Completed: All complete - wow those Burpees are hard!!

Under on calories every day, over water.

I did much more exercise this week, not really showing on the scales though :grumble:
  • tsumpter
    tsumpter Posts: 491
    Options
    Week 3

Sex: Female
    Height: 5'2"
    Current Weight: 143.3
    Current waist inches: 31
    Current hips inches: 41
    Current wrist inches: 6
    Current forearm inches: 10
    Exercise Minutes: 591min
    Daily Challenges Completed: All complete
    Bonus Challenge Completed: All complete - wow those Burpees are hard!!

Under on calories every day, over water.

I did much more exercise this week, not really showing on the scales though :grumble:

Hang in there you will see it!!!!
  • tsumpter
    tsumpter Posts: 491
    Options
    Reminder that today is check in girls. I've been reading all you post. You guys are doing great!!! Keep up the great work!!!!:smile:

My cw is: 162.4 (loss 2.4)

No changes in measurement (they will come)