Merry Christmas Chellenge: 11/03-11/06 WEIGH-IN!

Options
New Chart:

MXeAw.png

Bigger Chart:
http://imgur.com/uWajU

Congrats to jellybean1971 on making it to One-derland!! It is truly an amazing feeling!

Hope this one is good this week. Way to work all!

Replies

• shydaisi
    shydaisi Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Great job on the chart, Falisha!

Congratulations to Falisha and jellybean1971 on making it to ONEderland! Your hard work is paying off!!

Great job to everyone on their losses, but especially knottyjen who is knocking this challenge out of the ballpark. A 12.56% loss in 8 weeks is phenomenal!
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    CW: 155

I suck! I forgot to post b4 I left the house today! :(
  • penny_eclipse
    penny_eclipse Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    thanks! x

CONGRATS FOR REACHING ONEDERLAND FALISHA & JELLYBEAN!!!
  • Eliza1980
    Eliza1980 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Based on my revised goals from last week, can you please move me into the 16-20 group. Thanks Falisha and congrats on making it to Onederland!
  • 321blueeyes
    321blueeyes Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Falisha & Jellybean - welcome to Onederland! That is an awesome accomplishment! And congrats to all this week's losers, looks like some super progress was made by many!

Me - oops, I forgot to weigh in! Just as well, I weighed in at 142.5 this morning which was 0.5 lb gain from last week (and last week was a carb-load gain already!) I think it is officially time to quit my celebrating and start tracking again. Clearly, just because I run a good race does not mean that I get to eat everything in site as a reward for my much-improved race time :ohwell: perhaps if I had dipped broccoli in the cheese fondue instead of bread? no, i'm pretty sure it was more than just one bad day that led the scale to creep up :noway:

This week I plan to track my food each day, as well as start the 30 day shred tomorrow! Looking forward to seeing some major improvement in the next month! 130's I sooooo want to see you on the scale before Thanksgiving!
  • sigsone
    sigsone Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    bump
  • DarleneT22
    DarleneT22 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the chart, Falisha!

Congratulations Falisha on making it to ONEderland!
    Great job everyone
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Congrats to Falisha and Jellybean on getting to ONDERLAND !!! way to go....I do not think I will ever get there...

and Knottyjen.....WOW....the weight is just falling off you!!! what are you doing to make this happen?? good job!!
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all you wonderful Losers. My wagon seems to have done a U turn, gotta get it turned around again.
  • iishnova
    iishnova Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone! I'm so motivated to stay on the loser board. I just have to stay away from the evil halloween candy!
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    I'm still here! I missed last week's weigh in and I'm out of town right now. Please keep me on the list. I definitely won't miss the next weigh in!
  • MaudeBeige
    Options
    Sorry guys, moving week and I didn't manage to check in last week. Hopefully I'll be back this week if I find the scales!!!!
  • moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Bumpin!
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    *bump* Thanks All! And thanks Falisha for doing the challenge!! And Happy Halloween to everyone!!!!
  • Jami22
    Jami22 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Congrats to Falisha and jellybean1971 on making it to ONEderland!!! :drinker: Thanks for all your work on the chart as well Falisha!
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Fallisha, I was wondering if I could change my goal. The reason is, I was pregnant so I was just trying to maintain my weight but yesterday I had a miscarriage.:( So I am back on track and want to start losing weight again. I would like to change my December goal to 205.

Bumping with my chart.
    Current Weight (As of today): 218.6
    Challenge Goal Weight (for Dec.22): 205
    Weight Category: REDUCE
    9/1: **start of challenge** 223
    9/8: 221.6
    9/15: 218.9
    9/22: 217.7
    9/29 : 216.7
    10/6: 216.7
    10/13: 219.7
    10/20: 217.4
    10/27: 218.6
    11/3:
    11/10:
    11/17:
    11/24:
    12/1:
    12/8:
    12/15:
    12/22: goal weight 205
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Licha75, I am so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself! Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
  • Sherrielsb
    Sherrielsb Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Again, the chart looks superb. Love seeing all the little numbers! Thanks again for all your hard work Falisha.