Run 100 miles in November challenge.

Options

Replies

• AliceIsRunning
    AliceIsRunning Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing? I did a short 3 mile run today. The shorter days this time of year really messes up my running schedule. I'll have to take it to the treadmill soon.

Can somebody tell me how I can post a chart here? I'd love to start a spreadsheet but dont know how to post it. Thanks.
  • bexdc
    bexdc Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Count me in.

I ran 7 miles yesterday and 3 miles today. So 10 so far. 90 more to go!
  • EliotMaree
    EliotMaree Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Love it! Ill make my ticker now!
  • trout3063
    trout3063 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    7 miles in....93 to go! Ran last night on the treadmill....HOW BORING!
  • AliceIsRunning
    Options
    I changed my username. I think it's appropriate :)
  • Kimblesnbits
    Kimblesnbits Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Im really super sad about this but I'm gonna have to quit this goal already due to injury. There's no way i'll make it to 100 because Im taking this week and maybe half of next week off :(:(:( GRRRRRR
  • AliceIsRunning
    Options
    Im really super sad about this but I'm gonna have to quit this goal already due to injury. There's no way i'll make it to 100 because Im taking this week and maybe half of next week off :(:(:( GRRRRRR
    Sorry to hear about your injury. Rest up. Recuperate. And we'll see you next month!! :flowerforyou:
  • runrogrun
    runrogrun Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Can I be in too? I did four miles on Tuesday and am going to running club for the first time ever tonight. I am told we will do between 5-7 miles and then I usually do about 10 miles on a Saturday.

I'll get a ticker sorted too :-)
  • kerryannk
    Options
    My right knee is on the fritz! Resting up today, but hopefully I'll be back at it tomorrow!
  • kerryannk
    Options
    My right knee is on the fritz! Resting up today, but hopefully I'll be back at it tomorrow!
  • kerryannk
    Options
    Im unable to add my new ticker to my page! Any help?
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Did 4 miles today. Tomorrow will be a rest day, and will do 10 miles on Saturday.
  • MissFit0101
    Options

I'm sorry about your injury but really glad to hear that you are going to rest and take care of yourself as to not make it worst!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    6 miles down for the week so far. Idk if I can make the 100 miles, BUT I am setting a personal goal of 50. I hope you guys will still be my backbone of encouragement!! Maybe I can make 100 by Christmas! :)
  • bexdc
    Options
    I just realized that there are TWO "100 Miles in November" challenges here on MFP! One is just for running. The other is a cumulative one - walking, running, biking, elliptical, etc. I've been posting over at the second one when I meant to post here!

OK ... so .. I ran 6 miles early this morning.
  • MissFit0101
    Options
    6 miles down for the week so far. Idk if I can make the 100 miles, BUT I am setting a personal goal of 50. I hope you guys will still be my backbone of encouragement!! Maybe I can make 100 by Christmas! :)

Set a goal that is realistic for you and if that's 50, awesome! We're all here for support! Good job on 6 miles down so far, keep it up!
  • MissFit0101
    Options
    I just realized that there are TWO "100 Miles in November" challenges here on MFP! One is just for running. The other is a cumulative one - walking, running, biking, elliptical, etc. I've been posting over at the second one when I meant to post here!

OK ... so .. I ran 6 miles early this morning.

Glad you made your way back to this one again! Good job on the 6 miles this morning!
  • bexdc
    Options
    Im unable to add my new ticker to my page! Any help?

Once you've configured your ticker, you need to copy and paste the URL (the first one) into your signature. Also, to update your ticker, go back into your signature, and copy and paste your personalized TicketFactory.com URL into a browser. There will be a button that says "Add." Click that and another page will pop up asking you to update the # of miles expended. Fill in that number and hit "next."
  • EliotMaree
    Options
    11 miles today!!! I include all my workouts, like the elliptical, bike, stairs, and jogging!! I did alot today! burned almost 1000 calories!! I just jope im off this plateau!
  • EliotMaree
    Options
    Hope your knee gets better so thar you can go out there and Kick butt!