Run 100 miles in November challenge.

Options

Replies

• EliotMaree
    EliotMaree Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    6 miles down for the week so far. Idk if I can make the 100 miles, BUT I am setting a personal goal of 50. I hope you guys will still be my backbone of encouragement!! Maybe I can make 100 by Christmas! :)

Throw in something easy! Like the bike!! You can get alot of milage on that thing, but not as many calories! But I count all my cardio towards my mileage, bike, running,elliptical, stairs! You defiently can DO IT!
  • roballesteros
    Options
    I did 3.5 miles today, so far this week I have accumulated 8.5 miles. Tomorrow is my long run day, 9 miles but I have been really under in calories this week so I am worried that I won't have enough gas in the tank to do it all...we shall see.
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    2.6 today! 10 Saturday for definite and probably a small bit during boot camp tomorrow. Sunday planning 3-4 miles with my Dashing Dollies group :-) 20 miles per week is all it will take...I did that during my half training so its absolutely possible!!! I just hope the car accident I had tonight doesn't affect me...feeling a bit of aches!!
  • Leigh_b
    Leigh_b Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Totally bummed.... need to take a week off. I got a terrible cramp in my left calf that just won't go away. I've been taking a few days off and then running again and it keeps coming back. It's extremely painful and I think I just need to let it heal completely before I put stress on it again... I'm not going to quit the challenge completely, just postpone for a week... I should still be able to complete 75 miles...
  • AliceIsRunning
    AliceIsRunning Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I just hope the car accident I had tonight doesn't affect me...feeling a bit of aches!!
    Oh no! I hope you're feeling ok.
  • AliceIsRunning
    Options
    I hope everyone continues to visit here - even if you can't complete the challenge. The main goal here is to encourage and to be encouraged :)

Happy Weekend everyone!

It's cold and rainy in So. Cal. today. I have a 9 mile run tomorrow - hopefully the rain is gone by then :)
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I hope everyone continues to visit here - even if you can't complete the challenge. The main goal here is to encourage and to be encouraged :)

Happy Weekend everyone!

It's cold and rainy in So. Cal. today. I have a 9 mile run tomorrow - hopefully the rain is gone by then :)

yes very cold and rainy in So Cal today! It should pass by tomorrow, and I have my long run scheduled tomorrow as well.
  • roballesteros
    Options
    Well I did it I got all 9 MILES in so happy with myself!! I was a little worried around mile 3 but then I hit a good stride and I was gone!! So far I have accumulated 16.5 miles since Nov 1. I'll do a some over the weekend and I should be right on target for starting a new week on Tues.

Alice - Thanks for doing this....it has really made me accountable this week which is what I was needing!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

~Ro
  • sakamanojr
    sakamanojr Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Hello Gang,

Just got in my 5 for the day
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will add a nice chunk to this total!!! :happy:

exercise.png
  • MissFit0101
    Options
    Well I did it I got all 9 MILES in so happy with myself!! I was a little worried around mile 3 but then I hit a good stride and I was gone!! So far I have accumulated 16.5 miles since Nov 1. I'll do a some over the weekend and I should be right on target for starting a new week on Tues.

Alice - Thanks for doing this....it has really made me accountable this week which is what I was needing!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

~Ro

WTG! I knew you would be fine once you got out there! Make sure you eat enough calories back!
  • MissFit0101
    Options
    Great job to all those who got their runs in today, keep it up! I'll be on my 11 mile run tomorrow.. hopefully it warms up a bit, and isn't raining!
  • sakamanojr
    Options
    Good chilly morning all. My morning run was a coool one at 30 degrees. It is done, 7 miles and time to watch the Breeders Cup this aft. Have a great day team
  • MissFit0101
    Options
    Great job on your runs today. I'm heading out now for 11 miles, it's cold out there but should warm up rather quickly :smile:
  • MissFit0101
    Options
    Did 11 miles today, and my pace picked up significantly from my run last weekend, woohooooooo!
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I just hope the car accident I had tonight doesn't affect me...feeling a bit of aches!!
    Oh no! I hope you're feeling ok.

Definitely feeling good! The aches were gone the next day thank goodness!! My ten miles went great today, actually went 10.13 (everything counts!) Thank you for asking!!
  • AliceIsRunning
    Options
    I hope everyone had a nice run today. I got in 10.5 today and I'm feeling good! (this is the most I've ever ran at once). Let's hope I can say the same thing tomorrow heheh
  • bexdc
    bexdc Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Great job, Alice!

Ran 11 miles today. That makes 27 running miles this week.
  • sakamanojr
    Options
    Who forgot to tell me about the time change- up at 4:00-- well might as well run.
    Have a great day gang.
  • MissFit0101
    Options
    Who forgot to tell me about the time change- up at 4:00-- well might as well run.
    Have a great day gang.

LOL I didn't find out until right before I went to bed last night. Good thing or I wouldn't have been a happy camper when my son woke up at 6 instead of 7 today haha. I saw you got your run in early, but it surely must have been so cold at that time! Good for you!