100 Miles in November!

Options

Replies

• wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    11/01 - 14.30 miles (5 m run, 9.3 m cycle)
    11/02 - 10.61 miles (1.61 m walk, 9 m cycle)
    11/03 - 4.00 miles (run)

MTD Total: 28.92 miles
  • CarmenMSU
    CarmenMSU Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Staying on pace 9.34 miles in so far!
  • CarmenMSU
    CarmenMSU Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    And did I mention all running miles so far :smile:
  • kendernau
    kendernau Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Finally able to bike to work today. Hard when you have a bad cold for a couple days, then get a bad wind through. Chilly today (29 degrees when I started, only supposed to see 54 degrees for a high), but got a little over 7 miles this morning - should get 8-9 more this afternoon.
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    5.5 today
  • HawaiianTx
    HawaiianTx Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    +5 elliptical
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    3.5 miles today- so far... let's see if I can get motivated for workout number 2 :)
  • LilMissFoodie
    LilMissFoodie Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I did 2 miles running, 1 miles elliptical and 2 miles walking today = 5 miles
    Totals 5.5 miles running, 4 miles elliptical, 10 miles walking = 19.5 miles :)
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    So far, 2 miles today.

98 miles to go!
  • WatchMomRun
    Options
    I'm in too!! I'm new to the board and to fitness pal and I guess I am a few days late starting on my 100 so I've got to catch up!!! I'm running in the Rock and Rolll Savannah half marathon on Saturday so that should kick start it. Glad to be on board : ):happy:
  • 086laura90
    Options
    im in too :smile: will be tough for me cant wait to get started 2moro
  • 086laura90
    Options
    how do you get the second miles counter ticker on your page??

exercise.png
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    7.5 miles---running

18.5/100
  • bexdc
    bexdc Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I did 2 miles running, 1 miles elliptical and 2 miles walking today = 5 miles
    Totals 5.5 miles running, 4 miles elliptical, 10 miles walking = 19.5 miles :)

I believe we are just counting RUNNING miles, isn't that right? Because if we are counting my walking, elliptical and cycling miles, I'd be WAY over 100 by the middle of the month!
  • ashn1
    ashn1 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am new to this site ( just opened my account) I think this is a great way to kick off my weight loss journey. Thanks for the motivation.

exercise.png
  • bexdc
    Options
    Forgot to add that I ran 6 miles this morning. First 3 by myself, the last 3 with my dog, Beau.
  • bexdc
    Options
    OK, now I have two tickers b/c I'm not sure if we're just logging RUN miles for November, or the cumulative RUN, WALK, CYCLE, ELLIPTICAL miles. So one ticker is just for running, and the other ticker is a combination of all miles I've done this month.

Whew.
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!! I'm new to the board and to fitness pal and I guess I am a few days late starting on my 100 so I've got to catch up!!! I'm running in the Rock and Rolll Savannah half marathon on Saturday so that should kick start it. Glad to be on board : ):happy:

Welcome!
    Good luck on Saturday!
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    11/2 - 4.5 miles
    11/3 - Did 75 mins of Zumba (I love this gym class and I burn 500+cals with HRM). But, how do I accure my miles for 75 mins of Zumba ? Any thoughts.
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    4 miles down today! I have reached my character limit for my signature so I am just going to update this way!

4 out of 100 miles done. 96 to go ...

Another 4 miles done today so

8 out of 100 done 92 to go.

Another 3.4 miles done today so

11.4 out of 100 miles down and 88.6