*Destined to Be a Diva Nov. 1st- Dec. 25th*

Options
13»

Replies

• mrsthomasstevens
    mrsthomasstevens Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Yes it does. I think I need to move on to a different video in the Tae Bo Amped dvds because the jump start video is starting to become easier for me to do. A potential NSV I want to accomplish is completing 2 of those videos back to back (but I need my child to be in a good sleep for me to get that done...) But I really do see inches comin off even though I've been feeling bloated for the past 2 days...
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Divas I hope you are having a great day.!! Tomorrow I am doing my second 5k
  • MsCyone
    MsCyone Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hey Divas!!! Don't forget to send your weigh in information in by tomorrow please!
  • chunkyme
    chunkyme Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I did some lower body workouts tonight along with Turbo Fire too tired !
    Hoping for the best tomorrow!
  • Plussizediva24
    Options
    hey everybody hope your day is going great! im so tired...but i need to get up and go to zumba class. have a good day.
  • Plussizediva24
    Options
    oh yeah i skipped day 4 of the 30 day shred! i was just so tired. so today im going to try to double up. wish me luck.
  • mrsthomasstevens
    Options
    Today I weighted in at 188.5 lbs
    waist 33 inches
    Hips 40 inches
  • MsCyone
    Options
    oh yeah i skipped day 4 of the 30 day shred! i was just so tired. so today im going to try to double up. wish me luck.

Two doses of Jillian in one day, wow get it girl, I shelfing her for the weekend and starting back on Monday, but we just started holiday OT so I'm working 10 hour days and still have to find an hour to work out.
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    The weight is coming off so slowly (only lost 1 pound this week) BUT I can see a lot of change in my body. I can see stomach muscles and extra large clothes are too big for me. I'm also able to fit a couple more size 10 jeans I have in my stash.
  • mrsthomasstevens
    Options
    I weighted in this morning, because I wanted to do an experiment. Yesterday I worked out in the morning for the first time in about 2 weeks, & I wanted to see if working out in the morning might make a difference in anything. It turns out it helps me get out of my plateau, and I am down to 187.5lbs ;-) I am half way to my 12/31/11 goal. I ordered the Power 90 workout and Im getting started as soon as it arrives and hopefully it gets me those extra 12.5 lbs needed to get 175lb by new years...I want to start new years officially a size 12 and getting into a size 10...
  • MsCyone
    Options
    Way to go :)
  • mrsthomasstevens
    Options
    So I weighted in this morning, and I was 186.5lbs. So from 7 complete days of this challenge, I have loss 2 lbs. Overall, I have loss 13.5lbs, and I'm hoping the P90 workout will really help me get down to 175lbs by the end of this challenge...