Pregnancy- November 2011

Options

Replies

• FitMommyLuv
    Options
    kcurtis05-> I have a hunch and my husband has guessed each of my kiddos genders and was right every time and now he says GIRL for this pregnancy...
    Also with my girls GreenLee & KeyLee i stayed really sick craved fruits,vegetables,sweets,rice,and pickles by the jars,And with my son Wyatt i wasn't sick at all felt great just had bad headaches all the time and craved salty foods....
    Well so far with this pregnancy i crave fruits,vegetables,rice,and pickles by the jars lol. and i'm staying very ill feeling!!!!
    But i know i could be wrong so i haven't went out and got anything girl i will wait untill i know 100% sure what the gender is but it's fun to guess!!!
  • KatalynasMommy
    KatalynasMommy Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I didn't notice the the tickers was missing until now that sucks!!! :frown:
  • chelledmal
    chelledmal Posts: 328 Member
    Options
  • stayathomezookeepa
    stayathomezookeepa Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Name: jen
    Job title: housewife
    Marital status: married for 5 yrs this march
    Due date: June 24th
    Number of children: 3.5 yr old boy, 1.5 yr old girl
    Planned or surprise pregnancy: Planned surprise...lol
    Pregnancy symptoms so far: nausea, sore breasts
  • mjporretta
    Options
    Name: Julie
    Job: Stay at home mom on my second year of leave from teaching elementary music
    Due Date: Late April
    Number of Children: 2 year old daughter
    Planned Pregnancy: Planned after infertility treatments.
    Pregnancy Symptoms: Swollen EVERYTHING, exhaustion, sciatic problems in my left hip. This pregnancy had been so different then my first. Due to hormones that I had to take to get pregnant coupled with a foot injury I wasn't able to workout like normal leading up to getting pregnant and gained about 15lb over the course of 3 months leading up to getting pregnant. Trying to 'keep things' in check now and not gain too much, but stuggling with lask of energy to work out and pregnancy cravings. Being this is my 17th week things are starting to ease up a little in the morning/all day sickness and exhaustion. Looking foward to hearing other people's stories and how they are dealing with their pregnancys.
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Thanks for reposting the group link mdibb89 :happy:
  • maryshack
    maryshack Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Ok Ladies-
    I have a question- what were some of the earliest signs of your pregnancy? Any signs before you tested positive??

Thanks! Mary
  • kimmers99
    Options
    The first signs of pregnancy that I had was actually implantation spotting about a week or so before my period was due. So I was hopeful, also the first thing I usually notice is bloating (more than usual). feeling full really fast.
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    For me first sign was cramping, really bad and intense cramping. At first I thought it was my period coming but once it became 32,33, and 34 days since my last period I got a home preg test... And the rest is history - but not so distant. I'm 9w4d.
  • robink216
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm at 7 weeks today and a little nervous. I miscarried 3 1/2 years ago, but I was 280 lbs them and am now 172 lbs and in a much better place healthwise. I'm due on July 3rd. Does anyone know if MFP has a way to adjust your calories for pregnancy? I had a gastric bypass surgery 1 1/2 years ago and need to really watch to make sure I'm getting enough nutrients for me and Peanut. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks! Robin
  • jenfunfur
    jenfunfur Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Name: Jen
    Job: shop manager
    Due: june 2012
    Number of children: none this will be first
    Planned pregnancy: not really i was losing weight so that i would be healthier when we did start trying in a year or so!
    Symptoms: not too bad so far, mostly been causing havoc with my ibs & total exhaustion
  • amrithav
    amrithav Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hi,

I am a relatively new user and would love to join this group. I am 26 weeks along (due on Feb 17 2012), with my first, on modified bed rest following some complications. Since working-out is pretty much out of the question, trying to stick to a very healthy diet to stay healthy during this pregnancy. (i try to exercise my upper body using very light weights everyday)

I started out tracking my food with the goal of gaining half a pound a week on MFP.

I was wondering if anyone else has been in a similar situation before and would love to hear what they did to stay fit and make sure the little one gets all it needs.

Amritha.
  • jalyner
    jalyner Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Ok Ladies-
    I have a question- what were some of the earliest signs of your pregnancy? Any signs before you tested positive??

Thanks! Mary

I had cramping, much like I get before a period, and I felt dizzy often. I still feel dizzy off and on throughout the day. I was late one day and then I took a test.
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Ok Ladies-

Thanks! Mary

I just didn't feel "right" I felt kind of ill after dinner with friends. I'd only had 1 glass of wine... we had been trying so
    I sort of suspected and took a test the next day. Tested positive a few days before period was due.
  • chadam1015
    chadam1015 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Name: Chantil
    Job title: Night Manager of Subway
    Marital status: Married for 6 yrs, been together for 13 yrs!
    Due date: April 26, 2012
    Number of children: 1- Aaron (3 yr old boy)
    Planned or surprise pregnancy: Planned. Tried from May (my mothers day gift) to Aug.
    Pregnancy symptoms so far: Everything seemed to come alot faster and stronger. Lots of nausea (havent gotten sick) Got bigger faster. Chest hurt so bad at first but has eased up now. Had cramps for about the 1st 9 weeks. Stopped run/walking because of it. Get ligament pains all the time.

I lost 66 lb this year but have gained about 16 back. Kind of fell of the wagon but really want to keep my weight down, more to be healthy and not so much for numbers.

Could really use some encouragement. Especially after the baby comes. Congrats to all you ladies. Wish you the healthiest pregnancy you can have!
  • chelledmal
    chelledmal Posts: 328 Member
    Options
  • KimberlyBryant
    KimberlyBryant Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    HI Ladies! i would like to add myself to this group. I have "known" for the past 2 weeks that i am pregnant but this evening got my first BFP :D According to my LMP I am 5 weeks 3 days. I have a 22 month old daughter and an 8 month old son. Looks like we are adding to our family WOOHOOO!!! Still working on losing the weight from my daughter so have about 50 to go. but only 8 more lbs to get pre pregnancy from my son .. lets hope i dont gain to much this time around :D
  • KimberlyBryant
    Options
    Name:Kimberly
    Job title: Stay at home mom/nanny/ Landlord
    Marital status: married for six years in December
    Due date: July 15th, 2012
    Number of children:Beautiful Daughter :Emma-Leah Elisabeth born 12/28/09 &
    our Handsome little Man: Mandon James Jericho born 03/12/11 and this is my 3rd! EDD July 15 2012
    Planned or surprise pregnancy: Some what Planned. Stopped taking BC in September and 1.5 cycles later got pregnant .
    Pregnancy symptoms so far: FATIGUE!!!! sore boobs
  • KimberlyBryant
    Options
    Name:Kimberly
    Job title: Stay at home mom/nanny/ Landlord
    Marital status: married for six years in December
    Due date: July 15th, 2012
    Number of children:Beautiful Daughter :Emma-Leah Elisabeth born 12/28/09 &
    our Handsome little Man: Mandon James Jericho born 03/12/11 and this is my 3rd! EDD July 15 2012
    Planned or surprise pregnancy: Some what Planned. Stopped taking BC in September and 1.5 cycles later got pregnant .
    Pregnancy symptoms so far: FATIGUE!!!! sore boobs
  • sandijones5783
    sandijones5783 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    15 weeks pregnant today! 3 weeks left until we find out the gender! !! Only gained 3lbs so far!