Daily Check In - November

Options
goldk
goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No but only over about 200
Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? went over on calories but did 65 minutes on the elliptical
What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? didn't go way over on calories
What would I have done differently? not eat so much candy:noway:
What is today's personal goals? track calories, check in, and get my hair done (maybe a walk tonight)

Did a great job in October with working out. My goal for November is to try to get a hold on the food part.

Happy November!! This is an open group where we (do our best) to check in daily. All are welcome :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - So close but under!
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Did well on most counts, still working on the bedtime. I did get up early. Hopefully helps to send me back earlier!
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Took my walk besides the elliptical
    What would I have done differently? Bed on time!
    What is today's personal goals? Weights (done) cardio (yet to be determined) UNDER on calories, head for bed by 10:15
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 1/6 days of exercise

November Goal: Less time at the keyboard, more time on the pillow! :tongue:
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Well the first time I did the exact calories count!
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No, I had planned to go to the gym and forgot I had to work late! So by the time I got home I was tired, hungry and in no mood to exercise. Ate and sadly went to bed and yes I passed out!
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I stayed within my calories!!!!! I was still hungry but I just went to bed.
    What would I have done differently? Well, what can I say life happens! If I had realized I had to work late I wld have used lunch break to go walk or some exercise.
    What is today's personal goals? Go to the gym and do at least a minimum of 30 minutes of cardio.
    Exercise weekly progress: none yet
    November Goal: Kick up exercise...i am happy with October because I did more then I have since Dec 2010 but I can still do better. I am not sure yet if take another class or what but I need one more intense exercise so that would make 2 intense exercises in a week.
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Happy November now that Halloween is over. :laugh:
    Back to business and losing 10 pounds by January.

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No, Halloween candy and chips.

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Dressed up to hand out candy to the little gobblins.

What would I have done differently? Stayed on track and counted my calories. I didn't finished my day's tracking.

What is today's personal goals? Today is stay on track and exercise. New month, new goals.

Monday's exercise - Walked 25 mins.
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Very, very close ... that little almond joy put me over
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? close
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? very close on calories
    What would I have done differently? made a plan for dinner instead of snacking
    What is today's personal goals? stay under calories - which will be tough with no exercise planned for today
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - yep
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Did it all! :happy:
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Got to bed ALMOST on time
    What would I have done differently? Gotten my walk/run in earlier.
    What is today's personal goals? Stay under on calories and get a walk or elliptical in.
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 2/6 days of exercise

Way to go ltspaul! :flowerforyou: one mini almond joy over! perfect for the season!
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? over, by a lot
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? no
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? hmmm
    What would I have done differently? a lot less bedtime snack
    What is today's personal goals? stay under calories, already did 45 minutes of step at the Y
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Over by 200 - not bad considering I didn't exercise
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? got my hair done :bigsmile: and controlled my eating :glasses:
    What would I have done differently? a walk
    What is today's personal goals? track calories and yoga

Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 2/7 days of exercise
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes did well yesterday and counted everything.

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Cleaned my upstairs

What would I have done differently? Did an exercise regime but it took me 4 hours to clean yesterday
    so that was my exercise.

What is today's personal goals? Count all calories, drink water no alcohol.

Exercise weekly progress - Wednesday 4 hours cleaning, that was exercise.

Learned a new bit of information yesterday , when you drink alcohol your metabolism slows
    by 73%. Go figure. Another thing I have to monitor, my wine drinking. :ohwell:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Not at all
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No but but I still count it a good day!!
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Kept moving and ate a healthy salad when I was hungry at night. Yes, it put me over but it was a good choice.
    What would I have done differently? It was a day that happened instead of being planned.
    * Never made back to the house between Bible Study, errands and Girl's Club
    * No real exercise
    * Ate half a chicken pot pie for quick dinner - (Too many calories for the nutrition value)
    What is today's personal goals? Stay under on calories, get a walk or elliptical in and get too bed on time! (Couldn't sleep last night)
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 2/6 days of exercise

Note to self keep some quick lo=cal meals on hand for nights like these!
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? UNDER, woo hoo!
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? made good food choices
    What would I have done differently? not much
    What is today's personal goals? stay under calories, an hour of step and 30 minutes weight lifting
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? yoga
    What would I have done differently? not go over on calories and stay away from the junk (candy :explode: )
    What is today's personal goals? track calories, ellliptical and not go over on calories

Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 3/7 days of exercise
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? couldn't do it.
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Stayed within my calories with out exercise
    What would I have done differently? Not a lot of options. We had company at the house all day and overnight . So no exercise and no going to bed early. Had a nice day though.
    What is today's personal goals? Stay close to calories, (wedding tonight) walk, (done :drinker: ) and finish school board minutes
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 3/6 days of exercise
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Stay within my calories and walked 25 mins.

What would I have done differently? Nothing

What is today's personal goals? Did 30 mins Pilates

Exercise: 30 mins. Pilates Friday
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - not even close. One claorie laden dinner and a few glasses of wine later...
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? pretty close except the calorie count
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Stayed within my calories with out exercise
    What would I have done differently? skipped the wedding cake at least. Really not my favorite
    What is today's personal goals? Stay under calories, walk, (done ) and do Sunday school lesson
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) /6 days of exercise
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - I did, Saturday AND Sunday.
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Hadn't set for Sunday
    What would I have done differently? Got out and walked, but it was nice just hanging with the kids stopping by etc.
    What is today's personal goals? Stay under calories, run/walk and get Monday under control.
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 4/6 days of exercise last week 0/6 days of exercise this week.

Monday weigh in coming after my run since I already ate breakfast :ohwell:

Here's to a good week ladies! :drinker:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Just for kicks I thought I would weigh-in before i ran... 134.3!! Can't believe it myself, I think I'll take it! That is down .9 of a pound since last Thursday. Something is finally moving. I hope to keep it going! :drinker:
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Didn't on Saturday or Sunday went away for the weekend.

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No, we had a Christmas dinner for my hubby's coworkers on
    saturday night and stayed over at a hotel.

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Back on track on Sunday and did 30 mins on my bike.

What would I have done differently? Not much because I wasn't home to track and count calories.

What is today's personal goals? Today would be staying the course. Getting back down because
    of all the sodium on the weekend I consummed.

Exercise weekly progress. Friday 30 mins Pilates , Saturday 35 mins. walking and hot tub , Sunday 30 mins. on the bike.

Trying to get back into my Wii Fit Plus and change things up.

Good Luck this week ladies and hope all goes well. :bigsmile:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Over just a bit. I wanted to raise my intake and I over-did it a bit!:ohwell:
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Jogged about 3 miles in my interval running. Went to bed on time.
    What would I have done differently? Stayed off my butt more!
    What is today's personal goals? Stay under calories, weights and some cardio and keep moving.
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 1/6 days of exercise this week.
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - YES
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Didn't have a personal goal
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Finally got on the Wii Fit Plus and started a different routine.
    What would I have done differently? Nothing
    What is today's personal goals? Walked 25 min. at lunch, tracked and stayed the course
    Exercise weekly progress Monday- Wii Fit 30 mins., Tues. 25 min walking.
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? NO
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? NO
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? hmmm, worked out at the Y
    What would I have done differently? eaten more protein, less chex mix
    What is today's personal goals? stay under calories, which is going to be very tough since I am almost out already :sad: