Daily Check In - November

Options

Replies

• Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - No. My stomach was off so I had 3 bowls of
    Smart Pop popcorn on Sunday and got on the scale this morning and I was up. :cry:
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? My hubby and I went for a 35 min. walk
    What would I have done differently? Not had the popcorn and stayed within my calories.
    What is today's personal goals? Exercise and stay within my calories and tracking.
    Exercise weekly progress - Sunday 35 min. walk

My back is doing a little better. I went to the chiropractor on Friday and will again on Wednesday.
    My exercise has been limited but still trying to do something each day.
    I haven't been focused this week at all so I have to get back on it. :bigsmile:
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? probably not
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? didn't set any (this is part of my problem on weekends :grumble: )
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? went for a 2 mile walk
    What would I have done differently? track my calories
    What is today's personal goals? track calories, yoga and the elliptical (done)

Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 2/7 days of exercise
  • goldk
    Options

Monday weigh-in 133.2 Hooray!! :drinker: Down a little more than a pound from last Monday.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • goldk
    Options
    AAAARGH! I'm up 4 pounds since 2 weeks ago! I need to get this eating slide stopped! An entire bag of cihps and container of dip last night and this morning for 2040 calories! :explode: :explode: :explode:

Exactly where I am having problems!!!! I haven't had the food thing under control for a while... beer... birthday cake... pizza... this weekend. A year ago I wouldn't have thought of having the pizza and cake. I would still have the beer though :drinker: LOL

Eat to live - not live to eat!!! I keep trying to convince myself of this. I went grocery shopping yesterday and tried to make some good choices - chicken, tomatoes, tortillas, string cheese, and so on :bigsmile:

We can do this!!! The exercise is going well I just need to get this food thing under control....
  • goldk
    Options
    Hello, Hello??

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? All of them. Yay for me!
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Denied the munchies and had a delicious bowl of the Cranberry Pear Crisp instead of some poor choices I was thinking about.
    What would I have done differently? Gone for a walk.
    What is today's personal goals? Stay under calories, work the weights, easy cardio, laundry!
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 0/6 days of exercise this week.

Monday weigh-in 133.2 Hooray!! :drinker: Down a little more than a pound from last Monday.

1lb to go - HOW FABULOUS!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? All of them. Yay for me!
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Got in my walk AND caredio
    What would I have done differently? Less time at this keyboard! It sucks me in! :grumble:
    What is today's personal goals? Stay under calories, an easy run, ACTIVITY!
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 1/6 days of exercise this week.

We are getting into the "eating" season. Time to make our defensive strategy. Let's have fun and be smart! I'll share a few of my ideas... What's your game plan?

I will be cooking for a houseful and I seem to think I need to "model" how great the food is. Not to mention the snacking during the cooking process!
    * A nice bowl-ful of fresh chopped veggies in front of me while I am preparing the food.
    * Good healthy choice to make your main snack or dish and eat lightly of the others.
    * The wine? Alternate a huge glass of water with the wine.
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes I did :bigsmile:
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes I did :bigsmile:
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? didn't go over on calories
    What would I have done differently? nothing
    What is today's personal goals? track calories, stay under and the elliptical

• Shirley61
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Stayed under calories and tracked.
    What would I have done differently? Nothing
    What is today's personal goals? Eat well and track everything and exercise
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) Monday did 30 mins. Wii Fit Yoga

Hoosiermomma: Thanks for reminding me about the holidays coming they are
    just around the corner. We will be in Michigan for the Thanksgiving holiday visiting
    my girlfriend's daughter and family. So I don't have control over the eating plan.
    I hope to stay on track because the only exercise I will get is the Black Friday shopping. :bigsmile:

Goldk: I hear about the weekends being hard to control eating. I had that problem all summer.
    We are sailors in the summer and there is always food and alchohol and partying going on.
    So keep strong on the weekends and try and stay under your calories so you can enjoy the extra. :drinker:
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No. Over 200
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Not all of them
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? tracked all my calories
    What would I have done differently? stay under my calories
    What is today's personal goals? track calories, stay under, the elliptical and yoga (DONE)

Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 3/7 days of exercise
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - nope - entertained company and myself with food! :wink:
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? except for the calories.
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? For entertaining I did pretty well. 2 glasses of wine, lots of water and kept away from the snacks decently
    What would I have done differently? less crackers
    What is today's personal goals? Stay under calories, a walk, and take advantage of my afternoon at home
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 2/6 days of exercise this week.
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? elliptical instead of a walk, but yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? a healthy dinner even tho it had to be late
    What would I have done differently? could have gone to bed earlier
    What is today's personal goals? Stay under calories, weight work-out, light cardio and only 1 hour on the internet all day. There I said it out loud! :grumble:
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 3/6 days of exercise this week.
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? -Yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Cleaned my upstairs for 4 hours.
    What would I have done differently? Had a new cookie from Tim Hortons and it was 260 calories.
    I tracked it but so not worh it. :sad:
    What is today's personal goals? Its in the 30's today but I should go for a walk at lunch anyway.
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) Wednesday - cleaning 4 hours and used that as exercise.
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    checking in:
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? YES ... FINALLY!!!!
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? pretty good food choices yesterday
    What would I have done differently? was a little snacky at night
    What is today's personal goals? stay under cals, planning to do step and body pump tonight ... but I've got a large plantar spur on my heel ... so step is a challenge (and actually probably shouldn't be doing it but I'm not willing to stop yet - am going to see if I can just try to avoid anything painful)
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Did not do extra cardio
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I did stay off the computer during the day
    What would I have done differently? taken a quick walk
    What is today's personal goals? Stay under calories, cardio, do early Thanksgiving shopping!
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 4/6 days of exercise this week.
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No. Over 100
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? didn't set any
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? tracked all my calories
    What is today's personal goals? track calories, stay under and go for a walk

Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 4/7 days of exercise
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - went to Don Pablo and did go over, but not as bad as I thought it would be!
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Did not do cardio
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? All of my Thanksgiving shopping! :drinker: :drinker:
    What would I have done differently? Gone to bed - I got to playing with my husbands "Play Book" (The I Pad equivalent for the blackberry phone,)
    What is today's personal goals? Stay under calories, cardio, MOVE! and to bed EARLY!
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 4/6 days of exercise this week.
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Went Christmas shopping all day and didn't track. Also had no lunch.
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Don't know
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Really got ahead on my shopping.
    What would I have done differently? Track my calories for the day. Went to the show and had movie popcorn.
    What is today's personal goals? Eating light, lots of water and tracking exericise.
    Exercise weekly progress - Friday walked 90 mins. at the Mall and other stores. Saturday 25 mins. weights.
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? - Yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Pushed myself to 35 mins. on my bike instead of the usual 30 mins.
    What is today's personal goals? No eating after dinner. One of my downfalls.
    Exercise weekly progress - Sunday 35 mins. Recumbent bike.
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? didn't set any
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? yoga, the elliptical and had my yearly physical
    What is today's personal goals? not sure... meetings and an appt this afternoon. Might have to sneak in a walk.

Had my physical yesterday - GAINED 15lbs back this past year (overall I am still down but I can definitely feel the difference in my clothes). I have some work to do... I have a lot going on now - my 100 year old grandmother is in the hospital... looking for a house...the holidays.... :noway:

Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 1/7 days of exercise
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? - Yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Went for a 25 mins walk at lunch
    What is today's personal goals? No eating after dinner. Hope to exercise because my knee is hurting today.
    Always something.
    Exercise weekly progress - Monday 25 mins. walking.

I probably won't be checking in the next few days. We are going away for the
    weekend. So I will check back when possible.