Daily Check In - November

Options

Replies

• jessicanottingham
    jessicanottingham Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? n/a (first day :))
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? made good food choices!
    What would I have done differently? walked a bit more while I was at the mall
    What is today's personal goals? drink 8 cups of water
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? NO ... waaay over
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? NO
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? not much
    What would I have done differently? not eaten so much late afternoon/dinner
    What is today's personal goals? already did 45 minutes of step at the Y, STAY UNDER CALORIES
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Probably not
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Didn't set any
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? actually used the elliptical at the hotel gym
    What would I have done differently? track calories
    What is today's personal goals? track calories, yoga, the elliptical and get back to my routine!!!!

Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 2/7 days of exercise
  • goldk
    Options
    Just for kicks I thought I would weigh-in before i ran... 134.3!! Can't believe it myself, I think I'll take it! That is down .9 of a pound since last Thursday. Something is finally moving. I hope to keep it going! :drinker:

Woohoo!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Was under
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Got in the strength training and cardio and accomplished much in my day.
    What would I have done differently? Got to bed earlier (tonight for sure!)
    What is today's personal goals? Stay under calories, some cardio and early to bed.
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 2/6 days of exercise this week.
  • dianhathaway
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals - yes, but barely!

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes

What did I do yesterday that I was proud of? I said no to candy and cookies (personal downfall) and kept my calorie count in line.

Today - I would like to keep my exericse goals and not "pig out" after yoga!
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Did not get to cardio
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Kept under my calories without cardio and ate a small snack when I was hungry in town!
    What would I have done differently? Still didn't get to bed by 10:30. Tonight!! I want to get up earlier too!
    What is today's personal goals? Stay under calories, some cardio and early to bed.
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 2/6 days of exercise this week.
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Took me 180 minutes to clean the downstairs. But back hurting today. :cry:
    What would I have done differently? Not eat some cashews (no salt) while watching TV. So hungry lately.
    What is today's personal goals? Stay under calories and drink my water.
    Exercise weekly progress, Wednesday, cleaned house and used that as exercise.
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? yes ... finally
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? stayed under calories
    What would I have done differently? didn't need the chex mix AGAIN
    What is today's personal goals? an hour of step at the Y, stay under calories
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yep.
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Not really. I try to burn at least 1,000 calories a day doing a variety of things and I was probably about forty points off. That's okay though. I won't die.
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Cooked my dinner instead of ask to get something fast.
    What would I have done differently? Not eat so many effin sweets.
    What is today's personal goals? Take a decent walk with the dog and if possible, make it to the gym OR aerobics class tonight.
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes on calories
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? had chinese food for dinner and still didn't go over on calories
    What would I have done differently? nothing
    What is today's personal goals? really keep an eye on what i put in my mouth

• goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No - over 200 on calories
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? only went over 200 calories on a day w\out exercise, tracked all my calories and volunteered at my daughter's after school enrichment program.
    What would I have done differently? motivate myself to get to the Y but I did run around with a group a kids for an hour :laugh:
    What is today's personal goals? track calories and go for a walk

• Shirley61
    Options
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No - Not doing exercise until back feels better.
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Nothing to speak of
    What would I have done differently? Exercised if I could.
    What is today's personal goals? Stay under calories and drink my water and watch calories.
    Exercise weekly progress, No exercise today because of bad back.:cry:

I went to the chiropractor this morning for a treatment on my back. No exercise yesterday until
    my back feels better. So I will still track calories and drink my water until then. :bigsmile:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hooray! Just look at everyone checking in!!

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? all but going to bed early. Must be reaching "that" age. Didn't sleep soundly until 2:30 am! Proud of myself for getting up by 6:00. I should sleep tonight! :noway:
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? "Winterized" my closet and got rid of some more BIG clothes. Feels so good!
    What would I have done differently? Not sat around as much in the afternoon.
    What is today's personal goals? Stay under calories, weight work-out, done, and a easy walk later, of course...early to bed.
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 4/6 days of exercise this week.
  • lstpaul
    Options
    AAAARGH! I'm up 4 pounds since 2 weeks ago! I need to get this eating slide stopped! An entire bag of cihps and container of dip last night and this morning for 2040 calories! :explode: :explode: :explode:

checking in:
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? NO - over by 600some
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? NO
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? did well until I caved on the chips and dip
    What would I have done differently? NOT bought the chips and dip
    What is today's personal goals? stay under control the rest of the day ... I'm already over on cals
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 4/7 days of exercise
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thanks for the confession ltspaul! Now you had your math lesson in addition, time to move on to subtraction! :laugh: You can do it!

:flowerforyou: So sorry you are hurt Shirley. :cry: You could use the time to refine your eating plan.. they keep saying it's 80% diet!:ohwell: Hope you are up and at 'em very soon!

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - was over
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? 1/3 :noway:
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Did a weight work-out AND walked ! And cleaned the garage freezer (NOT my favorite job!)
    What would I have done differently? Figured my calories more closely
    What is today's personal goals? Stay under calories, jog/walk and of course...early to bed.
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 4/6 days of exercise this week.
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Did well until dinner time. Went out to a restaurant and ordered a grilled
    salad because they didn't have what I wanted originally. Salad was so blah we ended up ordering pizza. So my
    nutritional needs went out the window. :ohwell:
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Went grocery shopping and out to dinner with my MIL.
    What would I have done differently? Stayed home for dinner and ate healthier
    What is today's personal goals? I have a wedding tonight to go to and try and stay within my calories.
    Exercise weekly progress - No exercise yesterday still babying my sore back. :cry:
  • jlcampbell2008
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Did great until hubby brought me dinner not from home, but from Arby's.
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Ate great for 2/3 meals and had a healthy snack.
    What would I have done differently? Given my dinner to someone else and gotten a salad.
    What is today's personal goals? IStay under my calorie goal.
    Exercise weekly progress - Zumba on Mon. and Wed. this last week and looking forward to 11/14 Zumba!

*Here's to praying that my knee doesn't need to be surgically repaired and going on with Zumba twice a week!
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? All of them. Yay for me! :blushing:
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Ran 2 miles w/o stopping walked and then ran another mile.
    What would I have done differently? Finished up my paperwork in this office!
    What is today's personal goals? Stay under calories, relax and early to bed.
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 5/6 days of exercise this week.
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Hello, Hello??

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? All of them. Yay for me!
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Denied the munchies and had a delicious bowl of the Cranberry Pear Crisp instead of some poor choices I was thinking about.
    What would I have done differently? Gone for a walk.
    What is today's personal goals? Stay under calories, work the weights, easy cardio, laundry!
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 0/6 days of exercise this week.

Monday weigh-in 133.2 Hooray!! :drinker: Down a little more than a pound from last Monday.