WOW AWESOME!!!!

CONGRATS!!
  • marzahl68
    Options
    Holy Smokes! You look awesome!
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    That's amazing, very well done. I bet you get people not recognising you, all the time?
  • Addicted2carbs
    Options
    Omg wow you look fantastic well done :flowerforyou:
  • sewilliams1
    Options
    Wow!! You look fantastic!! Congrats!
  • jenrc123
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Your pics are truly inspiring! Thank you so much for sharing :)
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    That's amazing, very well done. I bet you get people not recognising you, all the time?

Thanks. Yes, it's happening. My neighbor down the street glanced over and thought I was my 24 year old daughter. Of course I don't look 24 but that felt great.

Here's another current pic to toss in there.
    Girlswiththesnake-1.jpg
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    One of my all-time favorite MFPers! Thanks for posting and being such a terrific inspiration to thousands of people you'll never meet, but surely you will have a profound effect on.

xoxo!!
    Deedee

Thank you so much. This means a lot to me.
  • ellagracesmom
    ellagracesmom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look great. Are you happy with how you look? Keep up the good work. Love, Ella age 6 and her mom
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    You look great. Are you happy with how you look? Keep up the good work. Love, Ella age 6 and her mom

Thank you. Am I happy with how I look? Yes and no. Yes in that I've come a LONG way from where I was before. No in that I'm not done yet. Still want to lose 25 to 35 more pounds and working on more definition.
  • itsallyson
    itsallyson Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    WOAHH!!!!! You look AWESOME! Great job!!
  • e2dwml
    e2dwml Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! You look amazing!!! Congrats!
  • nicolebolick
    nicolebolick Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look great! I am trying to use the website as well, and I am trying to help my mom get started. How have you lost the weight? I need all the help I can get :)
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    WOW! You look great! I am trying to use the website as well, and I am trying to help my mom get started. How have you lost the weight? I need all the help I can get :)

No magic on how I lost the weight. I did it without surgery, without diet pills, no special diet, no special program. I eat clean, I eat healthy, I eat what I want but count all the calories. I also take exercise very seriously and I workout hardcore most days of the week. Best of luck to you on your journey.
  • Wow wow wow.....thanks for posting - you look amazing!!!
  • tbrewst
    tbrewst Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic, all the hard work has paid off:flowerforyou: Thanks for posting!
  • kmjenkins
    kmjenkins Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, awesome job!
  • Bluestar083
    Options
    wow! You look fantastic!!! You also look 20 years younger! Way to go! You are an inspiration! :flowerforyou:

agree 100%!!!!
  • SPECIALKAYEKAYE
    SPECIALKAYEKAYE Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    SO,SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!-YOU ARE SUCH AN INSPIRATION TO ME,AND SO MANY OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO EAT BETTER,EXERCISE,AND LOSE WEIGHT!!!!-IT IS SO HARD,BUT I WILL KEEP GOING..THANKS!!!!!!!!!!:happy:
  • EmmaR31
    EmmaR31 Posts: 184
    Options
    You look fantastic, a real inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!