NO NOVEMBER NONSENSE!! (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• MegSommer
    MegSommer Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    i love the challenges... and i think the weekly list is awesome... i have a hard time logging on at the same time EVERY day and i dont want to MISS them. :D

i have one idea that ill message to you :D

Great! Ill have some time tonight while the Biggest Loser is on to put together a list. I was thinking about another spreadsheet! lol or should i just post a new forum with the list?
  • steelguy54
    steelguy54 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I know it says closed group but is there anyway I can get in on this? It is still the first of the month and I promise to kick some *kitten*!
  • ML1020
    ML1020 Posts: 39
    Options
    I really liked the mini challenges. If I have any ideas, other than the ones I did for October, i'll send you a message!!
  • summergreen487
    summergreen487 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • alim10
    alim10 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Just trying to see if I can figure out the signature thing. Looking forward to this month!
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    good_afternoon_06.jpg

I did my L3D1 of 30 DS. I put it into the sheet. 9 more days of it. I'm not sure if I'm ready for Ripped in 30 or not. We'll see what I feel like after this is ended (the 30 DS) that is.

How're all today?

I woke up tired and grumpy. It may have something to do with the fact I'm going on Day 5 of 7 without an off day from work. That's why I'll be glad when Friday comes. I'll have Friday and Saturday off!

Well I'll check in later.

xo

Amber
  • berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Done! 2 mile run and then a 10 minute walk to cool down!!!

Yay for nice weather! (well it started sprinkling but I need to enjoy this 50+ degree weather as long as I can here in Minnesota)
  • MegSommer
    Options
    good_afternoon_06.jpg

I did my L3D1 of 30 DS. I put it into the sheet. 9 more days of it. I'm not sure if I'm ready for Ripped in 30 or not. We'll see what I feel like after this is ended (the 30 DS) that is.

How're all today?

I woke up tired and grumpy. It may have something to do with the fact I'm going on Day 5 of 7 without an off day from work. That's why I'll be glad when Friday comes. I'll have Friday and Saturday off!

xo

Amber

Great job woman!! I knew you could do it! And looks like your on the home stretch until your weekend. Hope tomorrow you wake up a little less grumpy lol, you are a key player in our little world! Keep it up!!! :o) <3 Meg
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    awesome 1st day :) 33min run n a 30 min walk earlier today :D
  • MegSommer
    Options
    Here is the link to the mini challenges. Its just simple circuits i found and could put together quickly to get ya through the week. ALSO dont forget HEALTHY HUMP DAY!!! Ill Start a new thread tomorrow and post your Favorite Recipes! :o)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C2XvPpGf_DnXInC-RQQYjKskJqr7pTI_qITkujJyU4s/edit

Alright, its time to go and relax and watch Biggest Loser and get ready for bed. G'nite my Nonsensers! :o)
  • MegSommer
    Options

Whoop!!! Welcome back to fitness land! :o)
  • Madiann
    Madiann Posts: 177
    Options
    Tomorrow is my last day of 30 Day Shred. But I'm going to do a round two of it. So I'm not doing so many modified moves. Then hopefully I can move onto Ripped in 30 Days. I also want to include couch to 5k. I have new shoes and a new bra to try out.
  • MegSommer
    Options
    Tomorrow is my last day of 30 Day Shred. But I'm going to do a round two of it. So I'm not doing so many modified moves. Then hopefully I can move onto Ripped in 30 Days. I also want to include couch to 5k. I have new shoes and a new bra to try out.

Im starting C25K today!!! I dont know if you seen i posted an awesome link to free podcasts on itunes. I cant wait to start, although i think it may be a little bit of a slow start since it is only running 1 minute at a time for the first week. i currently can run for about 10 minutes at a time but it may be more difficult than it seems :o) Im sure at about week 3 ill be swearing at the treadmill as im about to fall off! lol. :o)
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    good_afternoon_06.jpg

How're all today?

xo

Amber

Great job woman!! I knew you could do it! And looks like your on the home stretch until your weekend. Hope tomorrow you wake up a little less grumpy lol, you are a key player in our little world! Keep it up!!! :o) <3 Meg

i second the good job!! way to turn that grumpiness into a workout!!!
  • dietfree2012
    Options

good burn mimi!!!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    I had an awesome run last night.....plan for day 3 of accountability is Day 2 Level 2 of 30 Day Shred...yes i started over..i felt that since i took more than a week off of it...i should just refresh....this time i am not doing it everyday, but at least 3-4 times a week.
  • Amber393
    Options
    I had an awesome run last night.....plan for day 3 of accountability is Day 2 Level 2 of 30 Day Shred...yes i started over..i felt that since i took more than a week off of it...i should just refresh....this time i am not doing it everyday, but at least 3-4 times a week.

Awesome awesome! Also, love the new pic. :smile:

xo

Amber
  • Amber393
    Options
    wednesday.jpg

Middle of the week ladies and gents (if we have any gents)

How're we all making this a great day?

i know Latoya already has her game plan! What about the rest of us?

Me? I'll be doing the L3D2 today and go from there.

Check in later!

xo
    Amber
  • MegSommer
    Options
    wednesday.jpg

Middle of the week ladies and gents (if we have any gents)

How're we all making this a great day?

i know Latoya already has her game plan! What about the rest of us?

Me? I'll be doing the L3D2 today and go from there.

Check in later!

xo
    Amber

We do actually have a 'gent' just one as far as i know :o)

As for my plan for the day: 30DS D2L1 (Level one is pretty easy considering i got through it 2 weeks ago then had to stop, so i decided im going to do Level 1 for 5 days, Level 2 for 12 days and Level 3 for 13.) And tonight is my gym night so i will do D1W1 of C25K.

How about everyone else!?

:heart: Meg
  • berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    HMMMMMM I think what I will do tonight is L1D1 of 30 day shred and then a quick 1 mile run.

Yes, I think that sounds good LOL

Happy hump day!